Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fast Paycheck

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> After Action Reports >> Fast Paycheck Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fast Paycheck - 1/12/2009 12:25:45 AM   
Headshot

Well I was playing my most recent game using Reinforce's mod on easy ( because that is what its set for ). I hired 5 Mercs plus mine and set off to see just how fast I could complete the game and still side with the dictator. I have only reloaded the game twice, once was for a CTD and the other was a stupid set up erro on my part when entering a sector. Nobody has been killed and only minor wounds have been had by my team. I have enclosed a screen shot on DAY 3 at 3:14 am and all I have left to do is take out the last enemy outpost in the northeast corner of the map. I still have almost 600k in funds and if all goes well the warfair will end before 6:00 am day 3.

I also just for fun bought every upgrade I could do and just sat back and collected the money while the Dictators forces dealt with the Marauders that showed up and by day 14 ( if I played that way ) would have had 1.16 million to retire with bringing in almost 80k per day over my expenses. But that was a just see what happens test.

Oh well has anyone else tried this type of push this fast?

Headshot

Attachment (1)

If you shoot them in the head they dont normally get back up and helmets dont stop AP rounds...
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> After Action Reports >> Fast Paycheck Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI