Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The Battle of Japan

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Battle of Japan Page: <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/26/2009 5:28:58 PM   
John 3rd

According to Tracker I have about 40 days of oil in Japan.  This will jump with the arrival of 200,000 resources and 400,000 oil that is due to arrive within the next week.  I will still be able to use Balikpapan and Tarakan as well as Soerabaja but it will become much more difficult.  Good news is that I have spread my industry out enough that Manchuria will continue to produce and so that helps a bit. 

NEWS FLASH--Looks like the American Navy may be returning to Wake.  Ships departed Iwo Jima a few days ago and they started to angle SE as of the 24th.  Either Wake or back to Midway...should know within 1-2 days.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to veji1)
Post #: 1501
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/26/2009 5:53:41 PM   
ny59giants

Sir John was nice enough to send me a recent turn. Here are some observations from his "semi" retired economics minister.

There are supply shortages all over the Empire, especially in Manchuria and Japan itself. Most bases are below 10k and only a limited few are over 20k. Not Good!! Possible causes besides the Allied strategic bombing campaign are almost ALLthe aircraft and engine factories have the Repair set for YES!!

John - you MUST go through all your bases in Japan and make a decision on which factories can have the repair function turned off. As it is now places like Gumma and Tokyo will get above 10k and use the 1k to repair a factory that the AI chooses!! For each base, no more than 2 Repair "YES" can be left on.

To the Japanese Fanboys - I don't know how to deal with this, but John needs suggestions on how to deal with a growing supply shortage.

Soerabaja - You need to rotate through your Sentai/Daitai and stand them down to allow aircraft to repair. You have some set on 90% CAP with almost all planes damaged. They will repair faster if they are stood down.

Looking at Indonesia, Dan can take the whole area because there are no more supplies there....YIKES!! You cannot base your defense on the AV and fort levels on the base window. Too many LCUs have little to no supplies.

If you have the subs available, I would rescue the 13 BF at Dutch Harbor. It can be rebuilt to have Aviation Support of 120.

Now back to your normally scheduled show.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1502
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/26/2009 6:44:18 PM   
John 3rd

Isn't life grand???

This is why I have had to recall the Minister from his Hawaiin Shirts and Pina Colada days of retirement!

As an official idiot, I didn't even think to shutdown the repairs going on in the aircraft industry.  Will go through the bases on this turn and provide for shutdown.  YES to all fighters and NO to anything else...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 1503
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/26/2009 6:49:57 PM   
Q-Ball

John and I have this going in our 2x2. You have a production wish list, but you have to edit the list; not enough supplies to support EVERY objective.

I have been very conservative in that one with production expansion, because without supplies, it's all moot anyway.

I noticed Dan has been tageting resources, apparently this is having an effect on supply levels.

The only fix at this point is turning off factory repairs.

Whatever you do, DO NOT increase Heavy Industry! I don't think Japan needs to EVER increase HI! Doing so just consumes supply, and without Oil to feed it is useless anyway.

< Message edited by Q-Ball -- 1/26/2009 6:52:29 PM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1504
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/26/2009 8:56:24 PM   
John 3rd

I turned off expansion/repair for a BUNCH of aircraft factories on the July 25th turn.  We'll see if that helps at all.  Add the big convoys coming in and perhaps things will start to improve within the Home Islands.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 1505
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 10:10:06 AM   
Bogo Mil

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants
John - you MUST go through all your bases in Japan and make a decision on which factories can have the repair function turned off. As it is now places like Gumma and Tokyo will get above 10k and use the 1k to repair a factory that the AI chooses!!

Afaik the AI doesn't choose factories. Each factory gets one repair if supply is over 10k. If there are 6 repairing factories and you have 10500 supplies in a base, they will all repair and supply drops to 4500 (plus production, rail transport etc.). I'm not sure what happens if there are more than 10 factories repairing in one base, though.

quote:

To the Japanese Fanboys - I don't know how to deal with this, but John needs suggestions on how to deal with a growing supply shortage.

I would stop all repairs completely now. If you repair something, how long will it produce until it's destroyed again or runs out of oil/HI points? Maybe one month, maybe three. I don't think that's worth that many supplies.

quote:

Soerabaja - You need to rotate through your Sentai/Daitai and stand them down to allow aircraft to repair. You have some set on 90% CAP with almost all planes damaged. They will repair faster if they are stood down.

Palembang is cut off soon. I think you should plan a final oil convoi from there. Once it left Palembang, you can move out all your air defense - you don't have to defend the oil fields if you can't get the oil anyway. This should free some fighter and AAA units for more important areas.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Benjamin Franklin)

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 1506
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 10:43:51 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bogo Mil

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants
John - you MUST go through all your bases in Japan and make a decision on which factories can have the repair function turned off. As it is now places like Gumma and Tokyo will get above 10k and use the 1k to repair a factory that the AI chooses!!

Afaik the AI doesn't choose factories. Each factory gets one repair if supply is over 10k. If there are 6 repairing factories and you have 10500 supplies in a base, they will all repair and supply drops to 4500 (plus production, rail transport etc.). I'm not sure what happens if there are more than 10 factories repairing in one base, though.

If there are more than 10 factories and > 10000 but < 11000 supplies then only 10 factories will repair - these being the first 10 slots in the database list of the base. I'm fairly sure at 11k supplies then 11 could repair etc ... Anyway it is a very quick method to eat up your supplies.

quote:

I agree with NY59 - shut down those repairs as well as any base repairs (even do this universally if you wish)...

Supplies produced:
Japan - 15k Manch - 5k per turn... maybe a moot point especially since John reports there are little supplies in Manchuria now, but as a JFB I constantly move supplies from here and Indochina (1000) / Formosa (800).

Cheers
Damian

(in reply to Bogo Mil)
Post #: 1507
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 1:45:32 PM   
ny59giants

Here is the situation at Gumma as of 24 July 44. All aircraft factories had Repair set to YES. That is why I told him to turn off all but one or two to repair.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1508
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 2:33:33 PM   
veji1

god this is horrible ! even a bad player likes me knows not to do that... It seems that John is a great player when it comes to operations but isn't an expert on jap economy...

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 1509
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 2:44:26 PM   
John 3rd

Let us simply say that I am competent in tactics and strategy; however, am 'challenged' economically!    "Dammit Jim I am strategist not an economist!"

The reason I have so enjoyed this campaign's AAR is the contributions of all the players who have jumped in, provided commentary, offered help, and given thoughts as to strategy.  It has been a blast and major learning experience.  Let us add abject humiliation to the list too...

As mentioned above, I have shutoff all but fighter repairs.  There has been an immediate effect.  Am getting ready for the July 28th turn.  Figure Dan and I will get to August 1st today.  If we do I will post a major economic update with pretty pictures as well as statistics.

Thanks for everything guys and may the AAR continue to serve readers so they can AVOID my problems.

PS:  I do have a final convoy loading at Palembang right now.  Everyday has been an anxious one as I see it fill to 90,000 oil...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to veji1)
Post #: 1510
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 3:46:56 PM   
Mark VII

From the Gumma image:

I would even totally halt production of Tina's, maybe the Jake's and some of the bombers. You need fighters to slow down the heavy bombing of the homeland.

< Message edited by Mark VII -- 1/27/2009 3:47:14 PM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1511
RE: The Battle of Japan - 1/27/2009 3:49:52 PM   
Mike Solli

Can you post a screen of your plane pool?  That might help to suggest what should (or should not) be shut off.

Created by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Mark VII)
Post #: 1512
Johore Bharu - 1/27/2009 4:15:38 PM   
John 3rd

Here is the initial troops being used at Johore Bharu. Notice the large contingent of Indian Inf Div. Dan has taken the maximum Political Point Penalty for non-withdrawal of British warships for SIX months in a row!

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 1513
Japan: Aircraft Production - 1/27/2009 4:24:21 PM   
John 3rd

In answer to Mike's request here are the most recent types that are in production:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1514
Japan: Aircraft Production--Part 2 - 1/27/2009 4:29:17 PM   
John 3rd

Middle aged planes:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1515
RE: 50,000 Hits! - 1/27/2009 4:31:16 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Color me stupid.  Thanks!  Either didn't know or had forgotten that.

You have forgot! The third of fourth time already!

My thoughts as well, as I read about your victory East of Wake. (I'm slowly trying to get caught up from about 6 weeks of posts )

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 1516
Japan: Aircraft Production--Part 3 - 1/27/2009 4:35:50 PM   
John 3rd

The older models with details as to current state-of-affairs over Japan.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 1517
RE: 50,000 Hits! - 1/27/2009 4:36:29 PM   
John 3rd

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

quote:

[/quote

My thoughts as well, as I read about your victory East of Wake. (I'm slowly trying to get caught up from about 6 weeks of posts )

Hello Sir! How have you been doing? Haven't seen a post from your avatar in AGES!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 1518
Battle Over Japan - 1/27/2009 6:12:39 PM   
John 3rd

Hee-Hee!

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1519
RE: 50,000 Hits! - 1/27/2009 6:31:06 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

quote:

Hello Sir! How have you been doing? Haven't seen a post from your avatar in AGES!

John, I'm great. I've just been neglecting my AAR reading, as my slow game with Mynok has started moving again. If you haven't seen posts from my avatar, you haven't been looking in the War Room or THE THREAD!!!

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1520
RE: 50,000 Hits! - 1/27/2009 7:12:02 PM   
John 3rd

I generally avoid the Thread because it provides me headaches!

Glad you are well and your campaign continues with Mynok.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 1521
Concern - 1/27/2009 8:09:03 PM   
John 3rd

For those who read both AARs I need to ask if my Operational Security has been breached?  For NO REASON Dan suddenly decided to start bombing Manchuria.  He could have done this at ANY time over the last 6-8 months but hasn't until now.  IS there a reason?

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1522
RE: Concern - 1/27/2009 8:26:24 PM   
vettim89

quote:

For those who read both AARs I need to ask if my Operational Security has been breached?  For NO REASON Dan suddenly decided to start bombing Manchuria.  He could have done this at ANY time over the last 6-8 months but hasn't until now.  IS there a reason?

I read both AAR's (therefore I tend to not post in either). As far as I can tell, I think the Manchuria operations are just an extension of Dan's ever widening economic war against you

"We have met the enemy and they are ours" - Commodore O.H. Perry

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1523
RE: Concern - 1/27/2009 8:38:41 PM   
FeurerKrieg

Given all the Franks in the Home Islands now, can you blame him for looking for targets elsewhere? I'd say his bombing Manchuria is probably a good thing (for you) since it means he can't or doesn't want to continue bombing Japan.

Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks

(in reply to vettim89)
Post #: 1524
RE: Concern - 1/28/2009 1:46:44 AM   
Heeward

I have to agree with vettim89 and Feurer Krieg - by operating successful cap over some bases which increases aborts / reduces bombing effectiveness and inflicting unsustainable losses he has to try to hit your oil, resource, industry centers where your fighters are not.

The Wake

(in reply to FeurerKrieg)
Post #: 1525
RE: Concern - 1/28/2009 2:08:10 AM   
John 3rd

I am sure you guys are right.  It was simply so spooky that this occurred.  He has been taking real losses and I am sure he is trying to find some sort of answer.

I've now gone a period of 8 out of 10 days where I have shot down more of his planes then mine.  It isn't much but I am happy to do something.  Just reclaimed Sendai and will advance my fighter line north over the next few weeks.

Am getting ready to do my August 1st Industrial Report but want to notate that shutting off those aircraft factories has already shown a real difference.  I am 3-4 cities where supply is over or right at 20,000!  That is a VERY good thing!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Heeward)
Post #: 1526
August 1944: Industrial and VP Report - 1/28/2009 6:08:54 AM   
John 3rd

August 1, 1944
Victory Points and Economic Summary

Victory Points:

Score
Japan 55,168 (Up 942 Points)
Allies 60,163 (Up 5,934 Points)

Strategic Losses 9,046 (Up 2,202)

For the fifth month in a row I GAIN victory points. It seems positive to me.

Fully 33% of Dan’s point gain comes in the area of strategic losses. This has been slowed with my resurgent aerial battle over Japan and now Manchuria.

Malaya and Indochina will be over within 1-2 weeks. This will give Dan a crapload of victory points with Singapore, Saigon, and Bangkok due to fall. Only positive thing about this is that I pulled out 600,000 troops and it didn’t happen FOUR months ago. Will never understand why he hesitated.

Noumea fell and the Allies slowly begin moving against other empty SE Pacific bases.

The Allied army on Wake simply sits there as I ran in several AK with supplies as well as have 100+ bomber and torpedo bombers hitting the Americans every day.

Unlike the wild month of June, the Japanese were pretty passive as the Fleet (ALL of it) sits in/at Soerabaja upgrading and repairing. I have—literally upgraded the entire Fleet from CVs down to DDs. The work should be done about August 10th and then the Fleet will sail to its final destiny…

Ships Sunk
Japan 951—9,441 VP (up 477)—I lost 66 ships during July. Considering the heavy fighting in Malaya and my withdrawal from Saigon/Singapore these numbers are no surprise. These were my losses: 30 AP, 17 AK, 1 AR, 5 MSW, 3 PG, 3 AG, 1 MLE, 1 AV and I-154.

The lack of Japanese warships lost is a real indicator of my Fleet sitting in Java.

Major Japanese Vessels Sunk to Date---CV Junyo, Hiyo, Hiryu, and Katsuragi, BB Fuso, Yamashiro, Mutsu, Nagato, Musashi, and Yamato, BC Kirishima, Haruna, and Kongo, 6 CA , 14 CL, 107 DD, and 47 SS.

Allies 1,326---14,683 VP (up 165)---Dan also lost only 19 ships in June. Exact Losses are: 11 AK, 1 PT, CL Newfoundland, 3 DD, and 3 SS (Porpoise, Tautog, and Sea Horse)

Major Allied Vessels Sunk---CVs Enterprise, Lexington, Hornet, Wasp and Intrepid, CVL Langley, 6 CVE, BBs Colorado, West Virginia, Idaho, Tennessee, Arizona, Prince of Wales, Alabama, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Mississippi, BC Renown, 15 CA, 10 CL, 102 DD, and 66 SS.

ASW Attacks for July:
ASW Task Force: 7 (down 22)
ASW Land-Based Air: 5 (down 14)

These are attacks that scored damage on an Allied SS and they dropped due to a number of SS being pulled out of the theatre for a 2-3 week period of time. Only in the last days of July did the action heat-up again.

Manchukuo Garrison---8,602---UP 103---(8,000 Needed)
Political Points---1,845

Units Transferred:
Pulled 8th Infantry Division and 4th Ind Brigade from Pusan for 4th Fleet. They have business assigned to them (VERY secret).

Converted 10 AA units from Manchuria and China to 4th Fleet and deployed them to Japan.

Industrial Report
Supply 1,228,864--Down 197,064
Fuel 1,448,078—Up 186,881
Manpower 744 (1,228,864)—Down 15,573
Heavy Industry 14,003 (274,774)—HI Down 300 and surplus DOWN 2,962
Resources 13,273 (1,559,330)—Lost 1,143 Resource Centers---Strategic Bombing…
Oil 1,888 (322,606)—Down 375 Oil Centers

My supply problem appears to be lessoning thanks to Michael and few other people’s help. It will take time for the Home Islands to gain some decent stockpiles of supply. Considering I have two large Convoys unloading 400,000 Oil and 150,000 Resources right now, these numbers will problem go up in the coming month.

With the CAP reclaiming portions of Japan I HOPE to see improvements.

HI pretty well held steady for the month with only a slight decline. Several Naval Shipyards, Merchant Shipyards, and Repair Yards were partially closed starting in June. In July I added vehicles and aircraft repair to partially closed down.

Shipyards
Naval 1,241 (71)—Lost 12 yard points to Strategic Bombing.
Merchant 981 (8,710)—Stockpile coming down.
Repair 1,477—Up 2 but the only ones being used are Shanghai, Cebu, Soerabaja, and Manila.

Carriers
Kasagi (22 Days--Normal)
Aso (63 Days--Accel)
Ikoma (125 Days)
Ibuki (21 Days--Accel)

CL Sakawa (20 Days—Accel)

8 DD will be produced within the next two weeks.

Weapons
Armament 785 (6,909)-Increase of 7 to the industry.
Vehicles 179 (8,278)

Armament plants increasing in Manchuria and Korea. Had another mass influx of new units. Some came in at cadre strength but the rest are solid. I have a slight stockpile growing.

Vehicles dropped by 10,000! I got a new Armored Division at full strength and have 2 Armored Divisions in Java that are now at about 75%.

Aircraft
Engines 2,065 (up 51)
Assembly 1,711+(41-Rd)

My engines are busy shifting over from Kawasaki to Naka and Mitsu.

Assembly dropped 58 and Research plummeted due to MISTER Frank, Peggy, and Randy starting production last month. Last month I made the mistake of shifting a number of factories into researching J7W Shinden so Research will start to rise again over time.

Engine Production
Mitsubishi 638(142)—Need 866—620 in Pool
Nakajima 1,347(244)—Need 1,308---1,488 in Pool
Kawasaki 000---Need 4---130 in Pool
Aichi 80---Need 90---142 in Pool

Big changes in the engine area with those new planes coming online. SHOULD have enough stockpiled as Nakajima expand. I’ve shutdown enough bomber plants that the deficit in Mitsubishi SHOULD improve fairly quickly.

Plane Production
Fighters Planes/Month (in Pool)
A6M2 0 (138)
A6M3 0 (0)
A6M3a 0 (174)
Oscar 0 (0)
Oscar IIa 0 (11)
Tojo 0 (90)
Tony 0 (40)
Jack 98 (149)
A6M5c 31 (239)
A6M5 113 (564)
Oscar III 0 (24)
Ki-61 Tony 4 (30)
N1K1 George 74 (73)
Frank 1a 610 (24)
Frank 1c 0-Rd (12/44)
A6M8 0-Rd (06/45)
J7W-Shinden 3-Rd (08/45)

Naval fighters stay in pretty good shape because I am producing three main models; however, I shifted one plant of each to research Shinden. This occurred before the supply crisis and I regret that choice.

The Army side finally fixes itself with Frank in mass production! I am literally converting a Sentai to Franks every other day! They are providing me a fighting chance…

Bombers
Betty 0 (171)
Betty 2 0 (194)
Frances 105 (28)
Sally 0 (87)
Helen 0 (230)
Lily 0 (54)
Nick-a 0 (25)
Nick-b 0 (0)
Val 0 (380)
Kate 0 (146)
Judy 90 (317)
Jill 0 (321)
Grace 127 (68) Started production last month!
Randy 40 (1) Started production last month.
Peggy 178 (27) 3 months early.
Betty 2e 38-Rd (10/44)

My Bombers look excellent as Peggy, Grace, and Randy enter service. I have shutdown over50% of Judy, Frances, and Peggy production to help with HI and supply.

Recon/Float
Emily 26 (1)
Alf 16 (32)
Pete 0 (99)
Pete A 0 (7)
Rufe 11 (100)
Glen 0 (27)
Dinah 0 (0)
Irving-R 0 (50)
Irving-S 23 (14)
Jake 12 (17)
Babs 0 (0)
Dinah-3 52 (12)
C6N Myrt 24 (106)

Stopped Alf, Jake, and Rufe production.

Transports
Tina 16 (2)
Sally 0 (0)
Topsy 28 (10)
Mavis-L 0 (0)
Tabby 0 (14)

Transports had been doing pretty well until I really started using them from Marcus to Wake and from Singapore to Palembang.

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/28/2009 6:23:16 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1527
RE: August 1944: Industrial and VP Report - 1/28/2009 6:27:18 AM   
John 3rd

Naval Note:

I am bringing CV Kasagi, CVL Ibuki, CL Sakawa, and 8 DD in on the same day.  This ready-built CTF will then try to shot down to Nagasaki and then points south.  This will be a nice shot in the arm for the Kaigun.

Once they are completed, I will shut down 50% of naval shipyards and just mainly focus on the remaining warship construction without drawing away too many HI points.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1528
RE: August 1944: Industrial and VP Report - 1/28/2009 9:57:39 AM   
n01487477

John-
good to see you are getting a grip on the supply situation.
(I'm looking at BB1.5 so these Q's might not be applicable)

1. Ki-46-III Dinah(44/10) is a fighter similar but not quite as good as the Frank, but more importantly there are 3 groups to Build (60 TBO)... Are you planning to produce some?
2. What made you chose the Peggy(0 TBO) over the Betty 2e(75 TBO + Okha) to accelerate and invest in ? (just curious)
3. How much of those 1888 Oil cntrs are Palembang ? I am assuming about 700 ... so you will have about 1200 producing * 6 = 7200 HI sustainable. Not enough to support Japan long-term...but makes Japan viable now for at least 90days and maybe overall as much as 200-300 days total...

What I'd like to know is what Oil Centres are available to Japan, what Oil you have in Manchuria, Formosa etc...
Cheers
Damian

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1529
RE: August 1944: Industrial and VP Report - 1/28/2009 10:01:01 AM   
tocaff

I read both AARs of this "war" and on the rare occassion that I do post I'm extremely careful not to mention anything that could lead to divulging sensitive info.  We all know that "Loose lips sink ships."

I'm really enjoying following the action and especially the insights into the production problems the Japanese face as time rolls on.  Keep up the good work!

Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1530
Page:   <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Battle of Japan Page: <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI