Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Trade Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Trade Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trade Question - 2/16/2009 2:40:25 PM   
Mardonius

Gents:

Having not played GB, I don't know the answer here. if anyone knows, I'd appreciate their input.
I
understand that if my national capital is ocuppied I receive not trade or taxes... Does Great Britain also lose the trade value of my ports or not?

Thank you
Mardonius
Post #: 1
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 3:09:46 PM   
NeverMan

8.2.1.2 MONEY COLIEC'FION BY TRADE: The trade money due a major power is determined by adding together all of the domestic trading values of its ports. The domestic trade money due a controlled minor free state is similarly and separately figured. For ALL trade, Great Britain announces all trading he wishes to conduct, after which each major power involved may agree or disagree.

Great Britain may trade with any eligible ports, but only if the major

power controlling the port also wishes to trade.

8.2.1.2.1 Domestic (Normal) Trade: All domestic trade is considered to be done with Great Britain. When an eligible port does trade, Great Britain receives the first trading value amount listed for its trade and the controlling major power gains the second trading value amount.

8.2.1.2.1.1: A port is not eligible for trading (domestic or overseas) if it is blockaded, besieged, or occupied by an enemy major power other than the major power controlling the province or minor country in which the port lies.

8.2.1.2.1.2: Ports north of the ice line are not eligible for trade in the last (December) Economic Phase of a year.

8.2.1.2.1.3: Ports on the Black Sea can only trade if given permission by the major power controlling Constantinopole.

8.2.1.2.1.4: A major power may not trade using any port in a province or minor country if that province or minor country's capital city is occupied by unbesieged enemy factors.

8.2.1.2.1.5: A major power may not conduct any trade (except through eligible controlled minor free state ports) if its national capital city (both Moscow and St. Petersburg for Russia) is occupied by unbesieged enemy factors. A major power at war with Great Britain may not conduct any domestic trade.

8.2.1.2.1.6: Great Britain may trade with ports in minor neutral countries, with no major power earning the second amount.

8.2.1.2.1.7: Great Britain may trade with eligible ports in provinces and minor conquered countries it controls, gaining both values. Great Britain may also trade with eligible ports in minor free states it controls, gaining the first amount, the minor free state gaining the second.

So, yes.

< Message edited by NeverMan -- 2/16/2009 3:10:50 PM >

(in reply to Mardonius)
Post #: 2
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 3:16:28 PM   
Marshall Ellis

Mardonius:

No trade can be conducted is the capital is occupied so GB would NOT get her money.

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to Mardonius)
Post #: 3
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 3:20:31 PM   
Mardonius

Thank you.

(in reply to Marshall Ellis)
Post #: 4
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 3:23:07 PM   
Marshall Ellis

No Mardonius! Thank you! :-)

Thank you

Marshall Ellis

(in reply to Mardonius)
Post #: 5
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 4:07:31 PM   
NeverMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mardonius

Thank you.

You're welcome!

(in reply to Mardonius)
Post #: 6
RE: Trade Question - 2/16/2009 6:54:57 PM   
Marshall Ellis

LOL!

Wow! We must have been in parallel universes posting or something???
My apologies for the miss, Neverman. THANK YOU!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis

(in reply to NeverMan)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Trade Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI