Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Printing reference charts from the OOB???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Printing reference charts from the OOB??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing reference charts from the OOB??? - 10/17/2000 10:04:00 AM   
Keebler

In the heat of battle I often find myself in need of quick information on a particular unit or weapon. Although the encyclopedia function is handy, it is hardly ideal for quick reference, or comparison. This is especially true when playing online games with turns limited to 5 min! I have some older charts from the original SP that allow me to quickly refer to armor thickness, and penetration values for a given unit or weapon. Unfortunately since the penetration system in SPWAW has been so radically changed and so many units and weapons have been added, these charts are just a little out of date. Are there any programs available that would allow me to sort, format, and print sections of the OOB. What I am looking for is the ability to create charts that would list say all German AT guns avail as of 9/42, larger than 50 mm or all US infantry weapons available as of 10/43. The database that makes up the OOB is just too dam big to sort through by hand, and the editor provided has no sort or print features that I can find. If any one knows where any such charts can be found, or if a program exists that can create them please let me know. [This message has been edited by Keebler (edited October 17, 2000).]

If you can't be HAPPY you shouldn't be anything at all!
Post #: 1
- 10/17/2000 9:41:00 PM   
Warhorse

Keebler, write me a personal E-mail. ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Keebler)
Post #: 2
- 10/17/2000 11:36:00 PM   
jsaurman

I also would like such a chart, I would be willing to assist in preparing one if you gentlemen need help. JIM

(in reply to Keebler)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Printing reference charts from the OOB??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI