Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Who is Designing on a Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Who is Designing on a Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Who is Designing on a Campaign - 10/17/2000 11:50:00 PM   
Wild Bill

If you are making a campaign for SPWAW, let me know which slot you are using so that I can find an open one. I don't want to rain on your parade, nor you on mine I know of at least two or three, maybe more. William Rusco is doing Tulagi and there were a couple of other posts on campaign design. Would you reply here and tell me the slot # you are using please? Thanks...Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 10/18/2000 12:30:00 AM   
Warhorse

Hey WB, I had started the map for the first battle of a Hungarian campaign, hasn't got beyond that stage, but suppose I ought to claim a spot? How's #9? ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 10/18/2000 2:25:00 AM   
David F. Wall

I'm currently in the midst of storyboarding an Operation Sea Lion campaign. I've not yet picked a slot, so assign any one you like.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 10/18/2000 2:33:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Gotcha Warhorse, I won't touch #9. I know William's Tulagi campaign is in slot #10. David, let's wait one day and see if any others respond, then you and I will pick a slot. Check back here in 24 hours and we'll make our choices....Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 10/18/2000 4:04:00 AM   
silentsurfer

Hey WB, I've got slot 10 earmarked for my long WW2 campaign. BTW, this is my 31st post...I am officially no longer a newbie. I really hated that "Matrix new recruit" tag, I guess my big, opinionated mouth finally paid off for me. Wahoooo!!! Ahhh crap, I just re-read the entire post from WB and it appears that slot 10 is taken. Hey William, I'll arm wrestle you for the slot Surfer [This message has been edited by silentsurfer (edited October 17, 2000).]

what the ....

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 10/18/2000 5:04:00 AM   
RUsco

I'm ready. Name time and place. ( As long as it's in Michigan. Just Kidding.) Giid luck with yur campaign. It sounds interesting and I am looking forward to it.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 10/18/2000 5:52:00 AM   
Wild Bill

I'll leave it to you guys to wrestle this one out. Since yours is shorter it might be easier to change it to # say 7, William. Send me the finalized files and I can do that in one minute and send it back to you... so that means 7-10 are now taken, so everyone knows. I'll use slot 6 for my next one..WB =========== ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
- 10/18/2000 5:52:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Congrats Surfer...you are full fledged WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 8
- 10/18/2000 6:03:00 AM   
RUsco

Darn, there goes the BIG event of the year.OK Bill, #7 it is.A couple of more days. I still need to test 1 or 2 more times before I send it forward. BTW: Tankhead has graciously accepted posting to his site.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 9
- 10/18/2000 6:50:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Standing by, William. Yeah, I hate I'll miss that. I don't want any designer's hand damaged...too big a loos, Surfer's or yours WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 10
- 10/18/2000 1:03:00 PM   
Hortlund

Hi guys I'm working on a historical campaign following Das Reich in Russia 1941-42. I'm using slot 13 (for luck?). ------------------ Panzerjaeger Hortlund -=Fear is only a state of mind=-

The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
- 10/18/2000 8:23:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Sounds like a winner, PJH...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 12
- 10/18/2000 8:33:00 PM   
David F. Wall

How abouot I take slot 15 for Sea Lion?

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 13
- 10/18/2000 8:55:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Fine with me, David. I look forward to this campaign of yours. Nobody touch #15. It belongs to Sealion Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 14
- 10/30/2000 3:01:00 AM   
Red Baron

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: If you are making a campaign for SPWAW, let me know which slot you are using so that I can find an open one. I don't want to rain on your parade, nor you on mine I know of at least two or three, maybe more. William Rusco is doing Tulagi and there were a couple of other posts on campaign design. Would you reply here and tell me the slot # you are using please? Thanks...Wild Bill
Hi Bill. I´m in the middle of a campaign design called "East Front Drama 44´ - Closeing The Gap?" The campaign starts out in summer 44´ in the center of Army group center´s front line. The Russian summer offencive smash trough the German linies and threat´s the intire german east front to colaps. In the beginning it looks like the Russians will reache Berlin before the winter.."Will you colonel be able to stop the tide?" something like that. But as you very well know, there is a long way from here to the first player actually reads these lines Well, what i wanted to ask was, is there any of these marvelous campaign designing guyz who have taken slot 13 (that might be my lucky nummber ) Otherwise i will use that. Regards..Red Baron. ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 15
- 10/30/2000 5:14:00 AM   
Wild Bill

According the list above, Panzer Jager is using 13, Red Baron. 14 or 16 are still open. Want one of those? WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 16
- 10/30/2000 11:11:00 AM   
Red Baron

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: According the list above, Panzer Jager is using 13, Red Baron. 14 or 16 are still open. Want one of those? WB
should have used my glasses Yep, 14 it will be.. Regards..Red Baron. ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 17
- 10/30/2000 2:16:00 PM   
Per-Anders Westin

Hi! I am designing a small campaign about the fighting near Aachen 13-22 Sep. '44. For this campaign I use slot 20. I need some playtesters. Any volunteers? In the future I am planing to design a campaign about the german invasion of Crete. Is it OK if I occupy slot 25. /Per-Anders Westin

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 18
- 10/30/2000 2:43:00 PM   
Red Baron

quote:

Originally posted by Per-Anders Westin: Hi! I am designing a small campaign about the fighting near Aachen 13-22 Sep. '44. For this campaign I use slot 20. I need some playtesters. Any volunteers? In the future I am planing to design a campaign about the german invasion of Crete. Is it OK if I occupy slot 25. /Per-Anders Westin
Hej Per.. Jeg vil meget gerne teste for dig, bare send den eller de scen. som skal testes..er du intereseret i at gøre det samme for mig? Hilsen..Red Baron. ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 19
- 10/31/2000 6:54:00 AM   
BruceAZ

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: If you are making a campaign for SPWAW, let me know which slot you are using so that I can find an open one. I don't want to rain on your parade, nor you on mine I know of at least two or three, maybe more. William Rusco is doing Tulagi and there were a couple of other posts on campaign design. Would you reply here and tell me the slot # you are using please? Thanks...Wild Bill
Hi WB. I have been working on a WW2 desert campaign. Still in the formation stages with most reserach done. Any number will do. ------------------ "Lock and Load..."

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 20
- 10/31/2000 7:12:00 AM   
M4 Jess Housley

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SLOT 20

I remember the Tigers...poor lost kittys....Here Kitty..kitty

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 21
- 10/31/2000 8:11:00 AM   
Wild Bill

These new campaigns sound awesome. I can't wait to see them and play them all. This is getting beyond what we can keep track of so simply put up here what # you intend to use and ask if anyone else is using it. It's no big deal to change the files if needed. So far it looks like slots 0-16 are full, and bids are up for 20. Anything right now after 17 are open. This is gonna be some great stuff for SPWAW. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 22
- 10/31/2000 2:32:00 PM   
mogami

Hi I am working on campaign that will take player (French) from Sept 1939 to end of war. I am using slot 39 and scenarios start at number 160 (but are easy to change)and are for core that starts as part of 2nd Light Mechanized Division first scenario is advance to contact in Cadenbronn Salient Sept 7 1939. Historiclly very little fighting took place during this "offensive" near Saarbruken. All scenarios before May 1940 will be fairly easy for French player but on May 12 you meet the 3rd and 4th Panzer Divisions between Tirlemont and Huy in the first Big Tank battle of World War II (over 500 tanks per side) ------------------ I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a differant direction!

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 23
- 11/4/2000 3:07:00 AM   
Red Baron

Hi Bill.. I´m progressing in my campaign design..BUT!!a problem that i allso came acrosse in SP3, is that when i have set a objective to a unit and then saving the scen. and loading it again, then they are back to 222.222 ?? I most do something fundamentally wrong I have read your recent post on scen. design and the manual..but still when english isn´t your native langue Regards..Red Baron.. ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 24
- 11/5/2000 7:44:00 AM   
Tombstone

I'll use 46 for my Kursk Campaign. Is anyone using that one?? Tomo

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 25
- 11/13/2000 5:26:00 PM   
Red Baron

Hi all you Campaign designers. Thought it was time to hear how everything is progressing. I´m about 1/3 through my work, puuhhuu it´s hard work But i´ll hope it´s worth it ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 26
- 11/14/2000 12:07:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Sorry, i did not see this question before. I have not seen that happen Red Baron, UNLESS you opened the buy screen again after setting objectives. Once objectives are set, and you even click on "buy," all objectives from both sides are reset to 222.222 or 0,0. So try not to set objectives until you are completely through with the "buy" menu or you will have to do it all again. But I've never had them reset simply by saving a work in progress. Good luck with that campaign. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 27
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Who is Designing on a Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI