Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle for Berlin Campaign?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Battle for Berlin Campaign? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle for Berlin Campaign? - 5/12/2002 4:51:06 AM   
AbsntMndedProf

Has anyone, or does anyone plan on creating a Battle for Berlin Campaign? (Either side.) Thanks!

Eric Maietta
Post #: 1
- 5/12/2002 8:29:18 PM   
Orzel Bialy

AMP,
You know what...I, personally, haven't seen that one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :)
I've seen one that covers Budapest Hungry (the name escapes me unfortunately) and that one was a "doozie"...very large map, large number of over-sized squads and armor. Fun to play...but not for the faint of heart.
Berlin would be an excellent topic...especially with really good detailed map. ;) I'd say I would take a shot at it...but I'm already committed elsewhere. (Tarawa 43' and Poland 39') :D
Maybe someone with some more info will be able to help out? Anyone out there that can help answer this one?

(in reply to AbsntMndedProf)
Post #: 2
- 5/13/2002 4:09:47 AM   
orsha

I think brent Richards did a campaign on the battle for berlin, I can't seem to find it, but Fabio Prado's Steel Panthers Web site has some pictures of the berlin map with reichstag in the scenario.

Post #: 3
- 5/13/2002 11:13:17 AM   
Grenadier

I never completed it. I was given Lost Victories to do and that was that, so to speak. The map of Berlin is almost complete and onvce it is done, it will be a matter of making the battles to complete it. There are 5 scenarios from it in the game, called the Road to Berlin series

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

Post #: 4
- 5/13/2002 11:21:36 AM   
Grenadier

I never completed it. I was given Lost Victories to do and that was that, so to speak. The map of Berlin is almost complete and onvce it is done, it will be a matter of making the battles to complete it. There are 5 scenarios from it in the game, called the Road to Berlin series

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Battle for Berlin Campaign? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI