Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

ETA on next patch / update???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Tech Support >> ETA on next patch / update??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/5/2008 9:57:11 PM   
lstp04

Curious - Does Matrix have an ETA on when the next patch/udpate (if there is to be one) for CCMT is coming out?

Is the solider animation (always in prone position) fixed yet?

What about an udpated (more accurate) DB?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/5/2008 11:42:36 PM   
GaryChildress

quote:

ORIGINAL: lstp04

Curious - Does Matrix have an ETA on when the next patch/udpate (if there is to be one) for CCMT is coming out?

Is the solider animation (always in prone position) fixed yet?

What about an udpated (more accurate) DB?

Thanks

Hear, hear! Also it would be great if the AI could be made to attack victory locations that are a long way from its starting deployment zones. I've been trying to make a scenario where the player is defending a town and the AI starts on the other side of the map and must travel to attack the town. Unfortunately the AI won't travel very far in my experience.

Too bad the AI isn't programable in the editor where you could adjust it to be aggressive in some scenarios and stay put in others, depending upon how the player wants the game to go.

(in reply to lstp04)
Post #: 2
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/6/2008 12:41:35 AM   
Perturabo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

Hear, hear! Also it would be great if the AI could be made to attack victory locations that are a long way from its starting deployment zones. I've been trying to make a scenario where the player is defending a town and the AI starts on the other side of the map and must travel to attack the town. Unfortunately the AI won't travel very far in my experience.

Yeah, it would be great if they could magically do what Atomic Games couldn't do in 8 years.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to GaryChildress)
Post #: 3
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/7/2008 4:23:47 PM   
newabortion

I also agree that the AI should have options that we could set, like super agressive or super defencve where they would buld trenches.
so far if I wana play defence I have to set up them to surround me then put a crap load of VLs in the town

NeWaBoRtIoN: btw me and my buddys are haveing a huge discussion, who would win, Master chief or Link?
Daviald: Who is mater chief and link?
Daviald: :)
NeWaBoRtIoN: WTF

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 4
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/16/2008 6:26:08 AM   
lstp04

Bump - Any news?  On possible better pathfinding and CQC tweaks -

I would ask for Matrix to take a serious look at making "elite" soliders (those rated a 5 in both categories) to be much less likely to "break down in battle"......as this happens MUCH, MUCH too often for such an elite type of solider.

I would also ask to help the endurance of elite soldiers - So they do not become winded so quickly (or as quickly as other units).

But mostly, stop having "elite" units breakdown during firefights so quickly.....(please!).

< Message edited by lstp04 -- 7/16/2008 7:04:19 AM >

(in reply to newabortion)
Post #: 5
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/17/2008 9:21:30 PM   
lstp04

+1 - Any word yet, will there be an additoinal patch coming out for CCMT?  Addressing issues like DB tweaks....or better pathfinding.....tweaked performance of infantry units??  

(in reply to lstp04)
Post #: 6
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/18/2008 10:41:06 AM   
Andrew Williams

We are currently looking at a range of enhancements to CCMT... no time frame at this stage though.

(in reply to lstp04)
Post #: 7
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 7/18/2008 4:45:41 PM   
lstp04

Great to know!!  Really hope there are some improvements/tweaks to the infantry close quarters combat model - Along with some pathfinding issues -

(in reply to Andrew Williams)
Post #: 8
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 12/1/2008 8:34:54 AM   
Stwa

OK, I did find 2 things that DO really IRK me about this game.

1. When the game displays a popup dialog, and if I drag the dialog box around, the game leaves little colored screen artifacts that trace the movement of the box. EVEN CC5 does NOT DO THIS!!!!

2. When editing a scenario and it comes time to save it, the Game displays a popup dialog, that asks you to enter a file name and comment prior to saving. If you are editing an existing scenario, IT WOULD BE NICE, if the game would prompt the original name and comment into this dialog box. AGAIN LIKE CC5 DOES. Its a real hassle when you are making modifications to existing scenarios and everytime you save something, you have to key in the name and comment over and over.

Regards,

Stwa

(in reply to lstp04)
Post #: 9
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 2/27/2009 1:15:17 PM   
SavageCDN

*Cough*

(in reply to Stwa)
Post #: 10
RE: ETA on next patch / update??? - 3/10/2009 1:11:25 PM   
Stwa

Cough! Cough!

(in reply to SavageCDN)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Tech Support >> ETA on next patch / update??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI