Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help with a couple of questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Help with a couple of questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help with a couple of questions - 3/6/2009 1:38:53 AM   
abarlow17

1. I have noticed on the store that only the EU have the option of download or physical copies. It appears US does not. Any idea when the US will get this option.
2. Is it possible for someone to make a video of an actual detailed land battle or at least screenshots of each turn to show how this works. I have seen the AAR and they are great however I want to see the combat "live" and I had hoped the tutorial would have shown this but did not. This is the only thing hanging me back right now. Please can someone help me out there. It does not have to be anything long or detailed just so I can see the movement, fighting, changing formations etc..

Thanks for the help. I hope to join you guys soon.

Reisman
Post #: 1
RE: Help with a couple of questions - 3/6/2009 1:40:05 AM   
abarlow17

Just managed to get the store to update thanks but I still need that Video please.

Reisman

(in reply to abarlow17)
Post #: 2
RE: Help with a couple of questions - 3/6/2009 8:54:23 AM   
Joram

It's kind of hard to make a 'live' one as the battlefield is very big.  The screenshots you see are just of a small portion of a battlefield so not sure if it's feasible.  With the right setup, someone may be able to record a movie of one but that's time consuming as a battle can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple hours.

(in reply to abarlow17)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Help with a couple of questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI