Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

To all who have NOT received the Game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> To all who have NOT received the Game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
To all who have NOT received the Game - 5/17/2002 2:06:52 AM   
rawink

Ok, I have vented a couple times now about ordering next day air, and paying the heavy price for it.. only to see my status as "NEW" two days after it was supposed to have been here.

PLEASE.. contact David Heath in Email

quote:

Ok guys

Our warehouse ships all overnights, then 2 day, then 3day, then ground shipments. Its not by when you ordered buy by the type of shipping you picked.

In the future if you want to be first please order the better shipping. All orders that have not shipped yet should be shipped today.

If anyone has paid for UPS overnight or 2 day and it still says new please email me with your MTX# and phone number at [email]davidh@matrixgames.com[/email]

I used Paypal to order my game, my paypal shows that Matrix got the money on the 11th.. however this is usually an automated procedure. Mr. Heath had to go in and MANUALLY accept my payment. That was my delay, and I have been assured that my copy will ship today, and hopefully soon my order status will be updated in my Matrix account.

I am still frustrated.. but now it is displaced. It wasn't Matrix's fault.. or anyone elses, just something stupid that happened between two computer networks.

IF you odered it express delivery and have no been delivered yet, PLEASE email David heath with your info, He actually called me on the Phone to discuss my oder. I think that is incredible! Electronic Arts would never do that! So now I will patiently await my package tomorrow. Just having knowledge of what is going on makes a world of difference. So if you are frustrated and angry.. FIND OUT whats going on. It makes the waiting easier.

thansk again Mr.Heath, I am a lot happier with my situation now.

Robert
Fly, die.. rinse and repeat
Post #: 1
- 5/17/2002 2:15:35 AM   
Hartmann

Just wanted to say that I hope you will soon have the game in your hands, rawink.
And I'm sure, looking back you will find that it was worth all that trouble. :)

Hartmann

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 2
- 5/17/2002 2:19:17 AM   
rawink

even if my money was LOST.. I would send another $74 for another copy. I will have this game at ay cost! MUWAHAHAHAH!

I told Mr. heath that if it wasnt here tomorrow, I would catch a plane to Cali and pick one up PERSONALLY! lol

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 3
- 5/17/2002 2:23:14 AM   
IChristie

Well that really sucks buddy. It's too bad when someone as excited as you obviously are gets the dirty end of the stick.

I hope you get your hands on your copy soon. I agree with Hartmann that it will be worth it once you have it in hand.

Just in case it makes you feel better, I haven't got my full copy yet either (just got off the phone with DH and it's on the way, though:) ).

I have only been associated with Matrix for a little over six months but I can honestly say that I have always found David to be an entirely fair and reasonable individual and if you have a problem, I am certain that he and the staff will do everything they can to help sort it out to your satisfaction.

Iain Christie
-----------------
"If patience is a virtue then persistence is it's part.
It's better to light a candle than stand and curse the dark"

- James Keelaghan

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 4
- 5/17/2002 2:30:23 AM   

David contacted me, also, and has expedited my order. If you haven't ordered UV yet, you should do so now, or you're gonna feel left out when we are all playing ours.

:)
kp

The Earth is but a hollow nougat, reverberating with the sounds of the big bands... :cool:

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 5
- 5/17/2002 2:37:04 AM   
11Bravo

Did any of you order ground shipping? I pre-ordered on May 2 with UPS ground shipping but still show up as "New".

Are you suggesting that it should have shipped by now?

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 6
- 5/17/2002 2:40:19 AM   
rawink

I do not know 11B..

All I have "Seen" posted is that all expedited orders SHOULD have been shipped by now, if they havent, then you should contact somebody.

btw.. I was an 11B myself once upon a time :) 3/75th Rgt at Benning. :) Good to see another ground pounding light fighter

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 7
- 5/17/2002 2:42:40 AM   
David Heath

Every order ( Ground included ) should be out the door today.

David

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 8
- 5/17/2002 2:48:37 AM   
rawink

Mr. Heath? Will our order status update on the site? or will we just receive the goods? just curious. I just found out I have an emergency job out of town tomorrow and wont be there to play it anyway until late tomorrow night :) Just my luck!

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 9
- 5/17/2002 3:10:24 AM   
stretch

I get the feeling David is gonna be in dire need of a beer or 6 tonight.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 10
- 5/17/2002 3:12:23 AM   
rawink

He egts my game here tomorrow, and I will "Overnight" him a 12 pack! heheh make take 4 days to arrive tho :)

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 11
Patience - 5/17/2002 3:15:00 AM   
Echo

Patience my friend.

Peace through superior firepower!

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 12
- 5/17/2002 3:20:24 AM   
IChristie

[QUOTE]I get the feeling David is gonna be in dire need of a beer or 6 tonight[/QUOTE]

I dunno, but I'll bet if someone wanted to offer to pay for a babysitter tonight, he'd take you up on it ;)

Iain Christie
-----------------
"If patience is a virtue then persistence is it's part.
It's better to light a candle than stand and curse the dark"

- James Keelaghan

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 13
Faith - 5/17/2002 3:50:59 AM   
ccoul

Well I am glad to hear that all orders should be out today. Will the status be updated by the COB today?? I am just curious. I am really getting torn up by this issue. I know most of my is cause by my overwhelming need to get this gmae in my hands. The AAR's, Mogami massive effort to get everyone of us involve in a PBEM game.

I sent David my information. And i wait with anticipation and faith.

OK now AFTER i posted this message. My order now has changed to shipped. :D :D

I know you guys did that on purpose. ;)

Now will it get here before the weekend??

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 14
USPS Ground Shipping - 5/17/2002 3:56:15 AM   
Scouters

I pre-ordered on May 2 and chose USPS. I just checked and it now says my status is shipped. It looks like all us "cheapies" will soon be getting our games. Thanks Matrix!

-Scouters

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 15
Re: USPS Ground Shipping - 5/17/2002 4:12:34 AM   

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scouters
[B]I pre-ordered on May 2 and chose USPS. I just checked and it now says my status is shipped. It looks like all us "cheapies" will soon be getting our games. Thanks Matrix!

-Scouters [/B][/QUOTE]

My USPS order from May 1 has also shipped. I think I will have it by Saturday, if the Priority mail system works! Thanks, David.

kp

The Earth is but a hollow nougat, reverberating with the sounds of the big bands... :cool:

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 16
- 5/17/2002 4:22:05 AM   
rawink

mine still shows as NEW.. starting to get paranoid agian..

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 17
- 5/17/2002 4:53:47 AM   
mr.gman

I ordered ground...cost me over 10 bucks and won't be here until May 21st (according to the UPS website). UPS was the only shipping option I could get...would have prefered the USPS priority mail but oh well. I tell you what was strange...it would have been 2 dollars cheaper to mail it to my PO box 20 miles away then to my home address but UPS won't send mail to PO boxes

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 18
- 5/17/2002 5:55:13 AM   
The Gnome

Ordered mine yesterday, it hasn't shipped yet. Unfortunately, you aren't able to change the delivery type once the order is placed so I'm stuck with the slowest method (must have mis-clicked thought I got overnight). Oh well hopefully it goes out tomorrow.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 19
another USPS shipper - 5/17/2002 7:38:21 AM   
brisd

I preordered on May 2 and selected USPS, which was cheapest but probably as fast as UPS ground as they are shipping in California. Personally I think Next Day Air or Express Shipping for something like this, a game from a small overworked company is a waste of money. It took three days to get my order out the door for example!

Yes, I got home and had an YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED Email waiting for me and even a USPS tracking#. Sweet - there is a slim chance I will have it tomorrow, otherwise Monday morning as I shipped it to work address. So there is hope for the cheap guys out there - at least we aren't out of $29 for non-express service. :p Lesson learned with Matrix - go the cheap shipping route as it ain't gonna get there much faster.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 20
brisd - 5/17/2002 7:59:39 AM   
Rob Roberson

I got mine on time. I certainly don't feel out the money. In entertainment value alone I am sure by the time I put this one down it will have cost me pennies per minute based on how many hours I put into it. Heck tix to starwars will put me out 30 or 40 dollars (including drinks popcorn and of course my wife) thats about 20 dollars per hour entertainment. Ever one has their opinon I guess.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 21
- 5/17/2002 8:38:26 AM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

If you want the game quick next time pick Overnight or UPS 2 day. The games are packed and shipped Overnight then 2 Day, then 3 day the USPS together with ground. If you order first and overnight it would have went out the first day. The three days are simply do to the mass volume. Everyone please remember in the future its not when you preorder but the shipping type you pick. The faster the shipping type the faster you get it. This is not to say we may not make a mistake from time to time but the shipping for UV has been very much on track. In fact we did ship a day early. We updated our policies and help pages in the store for anyone who wants to look.

David

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 22
- 5/17/2002 8:39:52 AM   
stretch

Ditto that for me. Looks like Monday the wait will end.

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 23
- 5/18/2002 9:08:54 AM   
rawink

WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ot it in te mail today! only problem is now my keyboard is missin two keys.. anyone fiure out wic two?

lol

tanks to all te Matrix uys! job well done!

Robert

(in reply to rawink)
Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> To all who have NOT received the Game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI