Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[newbie] Looking for someone to own me :P

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> [newbie] Looking for someone to own me :P Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[newbie] Looking for someone to own me :P - 4/5/2009 12:26:51 AM   
n3uro

Apart from the slightly masochistic thread title, the matter is simple - i'm a relatively newbie to toaw (well i got the basics and mechanics, even managed to beat the po in Anonymous Heroics - huge achievement for me - and some other scenarios), and since fighting the pc is getting old and is not what i feel is the greatest part of this awesome wargame, here i am, looking for someone to hit me in the face with an operational aluminium baseball bat. So i don't fear veterans, but also getting a "newbie" opponent to discuss the game with would be perfectly okay.

I'm up to any kind of match, but my inclination would be to a "small" scenario, preferably ww2 (as pre ww2 is too distant from doctrines i'm used to, and modern is... well, too modern for my tastes).
Like (pardon my limited scope and experience) Op. Nordwind or Kasserine (even though something along the lines of a classic Blitzkrieg would be ok, i suppose).
Can play reasonably "fast" (i guess a turn a day would be possible, compatibly with my university work).

See ya
Post #: 1
RE: [newbie] Looking for someone to own me :P - 4/6/2009 5:18:46 PM   
mike1984

Sent you an email

(in reply to n3uro)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> [newbie] Looking for someone to own me :P Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI