Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Brought to you by L und M Zigaretten

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> Brought to you by L und M Zigaretten Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Brought to you by L und M Zigaretten - 5/20/2002 7:24:07 AM   
Seth

Around Smolensk, and in the territory on East, there's only one way to handle the Bolsheviks and the Slavs, and that's with a German Marshal's baton, and the smell of.... Gunsmoke.

Gunsmoke, starring Seth Gaines. The story of the violence that moved eastward with greater Germany, and the story of a man who moved with it.

I'm that man, Mattheus von Dillen, German Marshal. The first man the reds look for, and the last they want to meet. It's a chancy job, and it makes a man watchful, and a little lonely.

"Marshal von Dillen, I just come in from the old Babinsky ranch. That crafty red, Nelmsky escaped from the reservation, and he's got near 3000 points of commies with him."

"Thank you Chestermann. Go fire up the panzers, and let's ride out to meet them."
Post #: 1
- 5/20/2002 8:25:12 AM   
Seth

"Now where you suppose them reds is hiding at, Herr von Dillen?"

"I don't know Chestermann, but those 152mm guns sure are a mite bothersome."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 2
- 5/20/2002 10:07:24 AM   
Seth

"I sure do hope them motorcyclists is all we're gonna see, Marshal."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 3
- 5/21/2002 4:24:11 AM   
nelmsm1

Ahh, Marshall Dillen is it. Well come out into the woods where us "Red"skins like to play. My boys have a new twist on firewater that I am sure you armored vehicles will enjoy.

Not much happening yet as my recon is watching all those big tanks advance.

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 4
- 5/21/2002 4:47:53 AM   
Seth

"Why Marshal, he ain't aiming to fight fair. He knew you wanted to kill his tanks after your last tussle, and he ain't got but the one."

"Chestermann, we're just going to have to be satisfied with motorcyclists for a spell."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 5
- 5/21/2002 8:20:42 AM   
Seth

"It shore is quiet Marshal."

"Too quiet, Chestermann. Too quiet."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 6
- 5/21/2002 10:08:45 AM   
nelmsm1

KABLAM!!!!! One of the settlers wagons goes up in a ball of flame except that wagon looked suspiciously like a PzIV. He got one shot off before he died but us Commies know how to ride and he missed and I didn't. Otherwise I am just moving my recon elements around trying to keep them alive while dropping 152mm arrowheads on top of his armored Conestogas.

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 7
- 5/22/2002 5:26:11 AM   
nelmsm1

Another turn in the books and apparently we need more practice with our shooting as we shot and shot and could only do some minor damage to a PzIV. Well maybe next time. Meanwhile I am glad to see all those Tigers expending their HE rounds on my motorcycle troops.

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 8
- 5/24/2002 12:08:43 AM   
Seth

After a sponsor break (vacation in DC), we return.

"Well Marshal, looks like he was a lyin' about them tanks. There might be a whole mess of them."

"Chestermann, you just can't trust the reds. Looks like you'll need to ride into town and get Doc. Those two Panzer IV's are hurtin' bad. I'll take care of his scouts."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 9
- 5/24/2002 7:35:25 PM   
nelmsm1

Better tell Doc to hurry as we have scalped another PzIV. Alas, one of our armored braves walked into the sight line of a Tiger and is now in the happy hunting grounds.

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 10
- 5/25/2002 10:36:09 AM   
Seth

"Well, Marshal, there goes another of them red war wagons. But he ain't run short yet, I can see a KV-1, and some T-34's. And we found some of them red engineers, but they was no match for Miss Kitty and her friends."

"Well done, Chestermann. Hopefully the troopers will be here to back up the wagons soon."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 11
- 5/25/2002 11:44:59 AM   
nelmsm1

Well we have exacted our revenge for the SU-85 he got by sneaking up some warriors and pinning that PzIV down and then killing it with some of Mr. SU-85's blood brothers. Those big Tigers are proving pretty devasting to my engineers in the center though. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will get stuck in the swamp. Or maybe we will have to come up with another plan! And quick!!! :confused: :mad:

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 12
- 5/26/2002 1:41:26 AM   
Seth

"Why Marshal, we're selling our Pz. IV's at one to one. That ain't right."

"Don't worry Chestermann, Miss Kitty will take care of everything. Here go some more red engineers, and now she's going after that KV-1."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 13
- 5/26/2002 2:59:03 AM   
nelmsm1

"Red"skins in big trouble here. Arrows keep bouncing off Marshall's deputies. Did hurt a couple of them but only stopped them from moving but not shooting. Lost another tank on this turn too. :(

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 14
- 5/26/2002 5:51:35 AM   
Seth

"Why lookee Marshal, them red motorcyclists is runnin back to their teepees. They won't make it, though."

"Excellent news Chestermann, I'll just leave Miss Kitty to play with the war wagons, as soon as she finishes those engineers."

"Good news Marshal, our troopers are finally in the action."

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 15
- 5/31/2002 12:21:18 AM   
Seth

"Well Marshal, Nelmsky surrendered. His surviving reds ahave agreed to return to the reservation."

My losses, 48 men, 4 tanks. His losses, 170 men, 13 tanks/SPGs
Seth

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 16
- 5/31/2002 12:54:00 AM   
nelmsm1

Yep, when the cowboys can shoot through two or three hexes of trees that don't leave us no where to hide. And those 88's are pretty big six shooter to have no where to hide.

(in reply to Seth)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> Brought to you by L und M Zigaretten Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI