Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to? Add images into game?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> How to? Add images into game? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to? Add images into game? - 4/29/2009 2:25:35 PM   
lstp04

With select SOF units now using (have been) the HK-416 as their primary weapon..... How can I go about putting this gun image into CCMT?

I know how I can tweak weapons / stats to place this weapon within the game.....but how can I create / input an image of an HK-416
Post #: 1
RE: How to? Add images into game? - 5/5/2009 9:58:57 PM   
CSO_Talorgan

Does Modern Tactics have the same ScrnGadg and GameGadg system as the other games in the series?

(in reply to lstp04)
Post #: 2
RE: How to? Add images into game? - 5/5/2009 10:09:38 PM   
Andrew Williams

yes

(in reply to CSO_Talorgan)
Post #: 3
RE: How to? Add images into game? - 5/5/2009 10:39:31 PM   
CSO_Talorgan

So presumably (I have not modded Modern Tactics) one would apply the appropriate "tin opener" to ScrnGadg and GameGadg and all would become clear? The only question remaining being which tin opener (tool) to apply. I have no idea whether the RTB tool works in Modern Tactics but I guess it would be the starting point?

(in reply to Andrew Williams)
Post #: 4
RE: How to? Add images into game? - 5/9/2009 2:14:51 AM   
Perturabo

You need to download Gadgetmunger for extracting/packing gadgets. Then, if you don't have a Photoshop, you need download Graphics Gale for sprite editing - it's one of the few graphics programs that allow saving 16-bit Tga files.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

Post #: 5
RE: How to? Add images into game? - 5/10/2009 8:39:31 AM   
Stwa

quote:

ORIGINAL: CSO_Talorgan

So presumably (I have not modded Modern Tactics) one would apply the appropriate "tin opener" to ScrnGadg and GameGadg and all would become clear? The only question remaining being which tin opener (tool) to apply. I have no idea whether the RTB tool works in Modern Tactics but I guess it would be the starting point?

The latest version of RTB works great with CCMT. You can use it to extract and re-build all screen and game gadgets.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> How to? Add images into game? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI