Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do I use the Med Kits?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How do I use the Med Kits? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do I use the Med Kits? - 5/10/2009 9:31:08 PM   
Mack the Knife

all i could find in the forums was you had to use CTRL. the game FAQ says the med kits are temporary and you heal completely via the doctor/patient route. ok, i knew that but still, how do you use the med kits. they're used in the combat(tactical) screen, right? do mercs heal themselves or does one have to use a med kit on another? i press CTRL, drag the med kit out of the inventory and it's attached to the cursor. the cursor is that red "thing" and sometimes turns into a hand and there is some number above it. i've waved the kit over a merc, clicked and clicked and freaking clicked and nothing happens. it seems when the cursor turns into a hand with a med kit and you click, you drop it so someone else can pick it up. i just bought the game and it looks like the forums are kind of quiet but if SOMEONE can tell me how to apply first aid in the field i'd really appreciate it!
Post #: 1
RE: How do I use the Med Kits? - 5/10/2009 10:03:20 PM   
Hard Sarge

put the med kit in the merk's hand (instead of rifle or pistol)

then you can Ctrl click, or click on the med kit and the curser will turn into a circle with the cross in it, place it over the Merk that needs healing (with yourself, or another Merk)

if you are standing next to the merk, they will kneel down and start to heal them, if they are not next to them, they will move to them and heal if enough AP are left

better Med skills will heal better

healing uses up part of the Med kit

(in reply to Mack the Knife)
Post #: 2
RE: How do I use the Med Kits? - 5/10/2009 10:29:40 PM   
Mack the Knife

thanks sarge! i thought i did exactly as you said before i posted and couldn't get it to work...oh well, works now. thanks again

< Message edited by Mack the Knife -- 5/10/2009 10:30:01 PM >

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How do I use the Med Kits? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI