Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 3:52:08 AM   
stuman

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

In regards to the Pearl Harbor strike ... just remember there is one important variable that has been overlooked by many of you. I will now try to explain that variable...

About 40 years ago on the summer solstice at approximately 10:38 am EST the stars were arranged in such a fashion in the universe as to cause a radiological altering of my DNA sequencing. This unfortunately is not an uncommon event and many of you (not all but many) have also been so affected. The side effect of this alteration has been to impart a negative influence on random numbers generated in connection with my existence. On rare insistences when the stars in the universe achieve various different alignments this side affect can be mitigated.

I KNEW that was the case ! Damnit, where is my tin foil hat. I am sure it will help smooth out the above effects when playing the game. Thx treespider.

Just noticed you are from Knoxville. I had 2 kids up there this last school year. I think we have a few more folks from middle/east TN. Maybe one of these days we could have a TN WiTP meeting

< Message edited by stuman -- 5/27/2009 3:57:12 AM >

" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 61
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 4:14:42 AM   
pad152

Well the range seems excessive, 5in shell hits at 20,000 yards? You would be lucky to hit anything with 6in shells at that range!

Day Time Surface Combat, near Singkawang at 56,88, Range 20,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
xAK Hokko Maru, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAK Zinzan Maru, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAK Giyu Maru, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Kembu Maru, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

(in reply to kfmiller41)
Post #: 62
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 4:39:55 AM   
Tophat1815

quote:

ORIGINAL: pad152

Well the range seems excessive, 5in shell hits at 20,000 yards? You would be lucky to hit anything with 6in shells at that range!

Japanese Ships
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Against lumbering merchantmen?

And in regards to the PH debate is there a real reason why we can't take Erik's explanation that it was a high end result and go from there? Are we just beating these guys up because our grubby paws aren't on the game yet?

I kinda liked JWE,bet he and the team(exception Terminus)are as frustrated as the rest of us AE isn't out yet. I'm just kidding Termie,I'd of lost it with the mob long ago so you are a better man than I sir.

< Message edited by Tophat1812 -- 5/27/2009 4:45:16 AM >

(in reply to pad152)
Post #: 63
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 5:00:52 AM   
TMFoss

Here is a suggestion on the PH debate.  When the game comes out, recruit a group of forum members to do a series of tests and post their data.  Use different AI settings, etc.  Doing it this way we can accrue hundreds of PH strikes and get a more accurate data set.  If the results then seem unusually high, and it seems to affect the game, then the data can be shared with the dev team (if they are not the ones to collect it) and any changes can then be decided upon.  So, I am willing to start testing tomorrow.

(in reply to Tophat1815)
Post #: 64
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 5:02:46 AM   
stuman

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMFoss

Here is a suggestion on the PH debate.  When the game comes out, recruit a group of forum members to do a series of tests and post their data.  Use different AI settings, etc.  Doing it this way we can accrue hundreds of PH strikes and get a more accurate data set.  If the results then seem unusually high, and it seems to affect the game, then the data can be shared with the dev team (if they are not the ones to collect it) and any changes can then be decided upon.  So, I am willing to start testing tomorrow.

I too will volunteer to start testing AE right away, all in the spirit of forum harmony.

(in reply to TMFoss)
Post #: 65
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 5:17:24 AM   
rogueusmc

quote:

The PH attack was a very unique tactical situation. You cannot ask them to alter the behavior of every attack in the game so that one unique attack comes off the way it originally did. This is getting ridiculous guys.

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to TMFoss)
Post #: 66
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 5:46:19 AM   
TMFoss

How do you read in this that I am requesting that the behavior of every attack in the game be altered? The debate is over data. I simply suggested a way to aquire enough data to put the debate to bed. Note: I did say and if it seems to affect the game and that the dev team could decide whether to act upon the data. In an earlier post, Erik basically said that if a large number of customers request a change, then they might tone it down. I am not criticizing the game, the developers, or even the results. I simply suggested a way to get enough data (after the game is released) so that reactions are not based on just a few results. If people are concerned, they may participate. If they are not, then they leave it be. What's the harm in data? The development team can then decide to act upon the data or not. It's their choice.

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 67
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 6:28:48 AM   
stuman

TMFoss and I just want advanced copies of the game so that we can play test it. Of course this is not for our own benefit, not at all. We just want to do this for all of our forum brothers

(in reply to TMFoss)
Post #: 68
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 6:32:18 AM   
Tophat1815

quote:

How do you read in this that I am requesting that the behavior of every attack in the game be altered? The debate is over data. I simply suggested a way to aquire enough data to put the debate to bed. Note: I did say and if it seems to affect the game and that the dev team could decide whether to act upon the data. In an earlier post, Erik basically said that if a large number of customers request a change, then they might tone it down. I am not criticizing the game, the developers, or even the results. I simply suggested a way to get enough data (after the game is released) so that reactions are not based on just a few results. If people are concerned, they may participate. If they are not, then they leave it be. What's the harm in data? The development team can then decide to act upon the data or not. It's their choice.

I believe it's a global comment and observation about where this debate/argument has gone. Soon as the games released there won't be time for the nonsense. Just a few more weeks.

(in reply to TMFoss)
Post #: 69
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 8:09:40 AM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tophat1812

quote:

Japanese Ships
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Against lumbering merchantmen?

Well after you engage and sink a PB and are then attacked from the air on Dec 10th, and then on Dec 12th you engage a CL and 4PBs, and then engage a group of merchies sinking 2, you may be running low on ammo and decide you want to save your remaining shots in case you encounter something a little more serious than some heavily damaged merchantmen.

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to Tophat1815)
Post #: 70
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 10:45:21 AM   
herwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

quote:

The PH attack was a very unique tactical situation. You cannot ask them to alter the behavior of every attack in the game so that one unique attack comes off the way it originally did. This is getting ridiculous guys.

Yes, people are getting tetchy..., and JWE has my apologies.

This stuff is messy, and I get the impression the design team found it very frustrating. There were a whole bunch of factors that affected the outcome: pilot skill, aircraft design (stability and controllability), attack tactics (dive bombing was lengthwise, glide bombing and torpedo attacks were against the side, level bombing was better lengthwise against non-manoeuvring targets, but if the targets were manoeuvring, it didn't matter how the bombers approached the target), bombsight, AA and DCT technology in use, whether AA was fired, manoeuvring or steady course (which affected both hit probability and AA effectiveness), whether the ship was moving at all, and ship dimensions. In the end, it was a normal distribution matched against a ship dimension. As JWE puts it, "Woof!"

Most Pacific war games have a first-turn surprise rule. The results that day were about +50% out of line with the rest of the war.

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 71
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:01:12 PM   
m10bob

Y'know...some folks keep comparing game results of the PH attack with the real deal, but we might remember the real attack was a crap shoot as well?..In hindsight, they wasted a lot of munitions in useless places, and might have done themselves a lot of good trashing the USN's oil yard right there at the harbor!..The oil yards provided the means for USN subs to conduct the war (as much as they could), fueled the flattops, and the much needed transports..

(in reply to herwin)
Post #: 72
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:14:25 PM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: m10bob

Y'know...some folks keep comparing game results of the PH attack with the real deal, but we might remember the real attack was a crap shoot as well?..In hindsight, they wasted a lot of munitions in useless places, and might have done themselves a lot of good trashing the USN's oil yard right there at the harbor!..The oil yards provided the means for USN subs to conduct the war (as much as they could), fueled the flattops, and the much needed transports..

we all know how important it would have been for the Japanese to bomb the oil stocks at PH and it makes me wonder if the oil stocks would have been targeted in another wave? Have they been on the target list or was this totally overseen by the Japanese command. Makes you wonder as I wouldn´t call the people in charge of this attack total amateurs. I´m sure someone can point out their targets and what was prioritized (besides the carriers, battlewaggons and airfields).

thx

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 73
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:26:13 PM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

quote:

we all know how important it would have been for the Japanese to bomb the oil stocks at PH and it makes me wonder if the oil stocks would have been targeted in another wave? Have they been on the target list or was this totally overseen by the Japanese command. Makes you wonder as I wouldn´t call the people in charge of this attack total amateurs. I´m sure someone can point out their targets and what was prioritized (besides the carriers, battlewaggons and airfields).

thx

Chapter 65 - At Dawn We Slept

"Fuchida's mind raced with thoughts of a second assault that same afternoon. As his pilots ticked off the miles, Fuchida mentally earmarked for destruction the fuel-tank farms, the vast repair and maintenance facilities..."

Now this information was generated by postwar interviews...so who can really say.

Here's a link to:

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 74
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:26:35 PM   
John Lansford

The oil tanks had berms around each one and a fire protection system in place; later wartime experience found that oil storage facilities were not easy targets to destroy from the air.  Each tank had to be hit directly and even then it was not a given that the oil would burn.  If it didn't, the berms would contain the spilled oil and it could be pumped back into surviving tanks or tankers. 

While a third strike targeting the repair and oil facilities would have certainly done some damage, the risk of losing more planes and pilots vs the ability to destroy those targets probably meant that Fuchida made the right decision not to send a third strike.  Smoke from earlier attacks, more US planes in the air, and fully alerted defenses would have made a third strike much more hazardous and less effective than the first two.

Post #: 75
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:28:15 PM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: John Lansford

The oil tanks had berms around each one and a fire protection system in place; later wartime experience found that oil storage facilities were not easy targets to destroy from the air.  Each tank had to be hit directly and even then it was not a given that the oil would burn.  If it didn't, the berms would contain the spilled oil and it could be pumped back into surviving tanks or tankers. 

While a third strike targeting the repair and oil facilities would have certainly done some damage, the risk of losing more planes and pilots vs the ability to destroy those targets probably meant that Fuchida made the right decision not to send a third strike.  Smoke from earlier attacks, more US planes in the air, and fully alerted defenses would have made a third strike much more hazardous and less effective than the first two.

It was Nagumo's decision...

Here's a link to:

(in reply to John Lansford)
Post #: 76
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 12:29:07 PM   
m10bob

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

quote:

thx

Exactly...and I guess I failed to make the point I meant...that the Japanese IRL might have sunk every battlewagon there, or none at all..It was all a matter of chance, just like the game.

Post #: 77
RE: Tree v Yammy - The Allied Perspective - 5/27/2009 9:44:18 PM   
pad152

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: RevRick
No, I'd just like to see something that looks like it might be a game instead of a two year proctological exam.

Ok, I'm sure we could delay the release for a while to fully script the PH attack, since everyone knows that if you have bad luck and lose a few more BBs at PH, there's no way the Allies can win the rest of the war. Similarly, if the Japanese sink 0 BBs, which is about as likely as sinking 6 BBs in my test, the Japanese player should just restart - right?

Seriously though, I think folks that are very bothered by the fact that there is a bell curve on the PH results need to step back and remember that the war goes on for years and PH means very little. In addition, I'm sure that after release there will be a December 8th scenario for those that want their results to precisely match history every time.

Could we spend more time tweaking various factors of the PH attack? Yes, but the results right now are close enough, the results for the overall war in all situations are excellent and so we'd end up effectively making lots of little custom tweaks for PH and only PH, which doesn't seem like a good use of time for what would be fairly little return. I'd rather release AE and if a much larger body of results (and customers) after release suggest we should tone things down further in PH, we will.

Regards,

- Erik

It's funny the same exact thing happened with the WITP release version 1.0. The initial Pearl Harbor attack could give just about any result from attack canceled due to bad weather to sinking ever US battleship. It was then toned down in later patches so much so that you are lucky if you even sink 1 or 2 battleships.

I even remember Erik stating it's very hard to sink a BB in port because 99% damage is sunk and they can be refloated!

History does repeat, it's just not to everyones liking!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 78
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/27/2009 10:05:14 PM   
pad152

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: herwin

Unbelievable performance given what I remember about pre-war proving ground figures.

1. The best USN dive bombing performance against non-manoeuvring passive targets in peacetime was about 67% hits.
2. Half the US battleships were screened from torpedo attack--hence the use of heavy AP bombs against them.
3. The best USN level bombing performance against non-manoeuvring passive targets in peacetime was about 20-30% hits. This was the reason for the development of dive bombing.
4. The best USN torpedo attack performance against non-manoeuvring passive targets in peacetime was comparable to the level bombing performance. (At 800 yards, the target occupied about 30 degrees if it was stationary, and about 10 degrees if it was moving at 25 knots and had to be led. The pHit for a 10 degree target was about 10%.)

The historical performance statistics make good sense for non-manoeuvring surprised (but hardly passive) targets. 90-100% hits are well over the top.

Well then, we’ll just defer release until you provide us with a pseudo code specification that implements what you think is appropriate.

Since you are so damn smart and are the self anointed professional expert in all these areas, it should be a simple evening’s exercise for you. Otherwise bugger-off.

You are damn right I’m pissed. It’s people like you that make some of us feel like it’s just not worth it anymore. Maybe Joe and Erik and others will proceed, but far as I’m concerned, you and others like you can go whine and try to impress everybody else as much as you like. I’m finished.

Sorry to see anyone quit when the project is so close to release.

Besides, the real yelling, whining, screaming, and complaining doesn't even start until after the release, don't miss all the fun now!

I remember hearing from someone who work at Avalon Hill long ago, who told me they would get returns claiming a game was completely unplayable because the color of the allied tanks on the counters wasn't the correct shade of green!

The only problem with history is, everyone has a different version of it!

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 79
RE: Tree v Yammy - The Allied Perspective - 5/27/2009 10:16:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

It's funny the same exact thing happened with the WITP release version 1.0. The initial Pearl Harbor attack could give just about any result from attack canceled due to bad weather to sinking ever US battleship. It was then toned down in later patches so much so that you are lucky if you even sink 1 or 2 battleships.

I even remember Erik stating it's very hard to sink a BB in port because 99% damage is sunk and they can be refloated!

History does repeat, it's just not to everyones liking!

Yeah, I remember that too. FWIW, IIRC the original WITP results were too variable (i.e. about equal chance of any result). WITP now still has a very "light" PH attack compared to AE, which could arguably be too far in the other direction. But AE is definitely a bell curve on the PH results from what I've seen in my testing and I think it has an acceptable range of results considering the situation.

With that said, we are expecting to have a lot more data and feedback post release and we are certainly open to making adjustments at that time if necessary.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to pad152)
Post #: 80
RE: Tree v Yammy - The Allied Perspective - 5/27/2009 11:10:49 PM   
m10bob

"With that said, we are expecting to have a lot more data and feedback post release and we are certainly open to making adjustments at that time if necessary. "

Only adjustment I want to see...is your house...to mine......chop chop...

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 81
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/28/2009 12:32:22 AM   
TalonCG2

quote:

Here is a suggestion on the PH debate.  When the game comes out, recruit a group of forum members to do a series of tests and post their data.  Use different AI settings, etc.  Doing it this way we can accrue hundreds of PH strikes and get a more accurate data set.

Isn't this exactly what the Dev team and beta testers are & have been doing for some time now?!

Why can't we just trust them and get on with it? It's a high end, not typical result.

Nothing to see here, move along now...

(in reply to TMFoss)
Post #: 82
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/28/2009 12:38:48 AM   
ny59giants

Less typing, more testing.

(in reply to TalonCG2)
Post #: 83
RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" - 5/28/2009 12:40:54 PM   
treespider

Finally received the turn and replay from Yammy...he is still awaiting treatment and is in agony...so turns may be intermittent until then.

AFTER ACTION REPORTS FOR Dec 12, 41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Time Surface Combat, near Torokina at 109,130, Range 2,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
xAKL Katsuragisan Maru, Shell hits 9, and is sunk

Allied Ships
CL Adelaide

Japanese ground losses:
177 casualties reported
Squads: 3 destroyed, 2 disabled
Non Combat: 5 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Reduced sighting due to 35% moonlight
Maximum visibility in Clear Conditions and 35% moonlight: 3,000 yards
Range closes to 4,000 yards...
Range closes to 2,000 yards...
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 2,000 yards
Allies open fire on surprised Japanese ships at 2,000 yards
CL Adelaide fires at xAKL Katsuragisan Maru at 2,000 yards
CL Adelaide engages xAKL Katsuragisan Maru at 2,000 yards
Range increases to 3,000 yards
CL Adelaide engages xAKL Katsuragisan Maru at 3,000 yards
Range closes to 2,000 yards
xAKL Katsuragisan Maru sunk by CL Adelaide at 2,000 yards
Combat ends with last Japanese ship sunk...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TF 656 encounters mine field at Singapore (50,84)

Allied Ships
ML No. 310
ML No. 311

5 mines cleared

Sub attack near Eureka at 203,80

Japanese Ships
SS I-26

Allied Ships
PC Jackson, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage

SS I-26 launches 6 torpedoes
I-26 diving deep ....
Sub escapes detection

Night Time Surface Combat, near Jolo at 73,88, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
DD Fubuki
DD Shinonome
DD Usugumo, Shell hits 1
DD Shirakumo
DD Isonami
DD Shirayuki
DD Hatsuyuki

Allied Ships
MTB 11
MTB 26
MTB 27

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions and 35% moonlight: 2,000 yards
Range closes to 3,000 yards...
Range closes to 1,000 yards...
Doyle W. gains tactical advantage
DD Hatsuyuki engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
DD Shirayuki engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
DD Hatsuyuki engages MTB 11 at 1,000 yards
MTB 11 engages DD Shirakumo at 1,000 yards
DD Usugumo engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
Range increases to 2,000 yards
DD Usugumo engages MTB 26 at 2,000 yards
MTB 26 engages DD Isonami at 2,000 yards
Task forces break off...

Night Time Surface Combat, near Ocean Island at 130,129, Range 8,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
xAKL Kaito Maru, Shell hits 1, on fire

Allied Ships
CV Lexington
CA Portland
CA Astoria
DD Mahan
DD Drayton
DD Lamson
DD Flusser

Maximum visibility in Clear Conditions and 35% moonlight: 2,000 yards
Range closes to 6,000 yards...
Range increases to 7,000 yards...
Range increases to 8,000 yards...
Range closes to 7,000 yards...
Range increases to 4,000 yards...
Range increases to 5,000 yards...
Range closes to 4,000 yards...
Range increases to 5,000 yards...
CONTACT: Japanese lookouts spot Allied task force at 2,000 yards
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 2,000 yards
Both TF attempt to withdraw!
Range increases to 8,000 yards...
DD Drayton engages xAKL Kaito Maru at 8,000 yards
Task forces break off...

ASW attack near Iba at 79,74

Japanese Ships
xAK Tosei Maru
xAK Kizan Maru
xAKL Nichiryo Maru
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

Allied Ships
SS S-36

PB Keiko Maru fails to find sub, continues to search...
PB Busho Maru fails to find sub, continues to search...
Escort abandons search for sub

Night Time Surface Combat, near Jolo at 73,88, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
DD Fubuki
DD Shinonome
DD Usugumo
DD Shirakumo
DD Isonami
DD Shirayuki
DD Hatsuyuki

Allied Ships
MTB 11
MTB 26
MTB 27

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions and 35% moonlight: 1,000 yards
DD Isonami engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
DD Isonami engages MTB 26 at 1,000 yards
DD Isonami engages MTB 11 at 1,000 yards
DD Shirakumo engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
DD Fubuki engages MTB 27 at 1,000 yards
DD Hatsuyuki engages MTB 27 at 2,000 yards
DD Isonami engages MTB 26 at 2,000 yards
DD Isonami engages MTB 11 at 2,000 yards
DD Shirakumo engages MTB 27 at 2,000 yards
DD Shinonome engages MTB 27 at 2,000 yards
Doyle W. orders Allied TF to disengage
Task forces break off...

Night Time Surface Combat, near Singkawang at 56,88, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
No Japanese losses

Japanese Ships
CL Kashii, Shell hits 23, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
PB Eifuku Maru, Shell hits 2, on fire
PB Sozan Maru, Shell hits 16, and is sunk
PB Naruto Maru #3
PB Tokotsu Maru, Shell hits 5, heavy fires, heavy damage

Allied Ships
CL Durban, Shell hits 6
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions and 35% moonlight: 5,000 yards
CL Kashii engages CL Durban at 1,000 yards
CL Kashii engages DD Electra at 1,000 yards
CL Kashii engages DD Vampire at 1,000 yards
PB Sozan Maru sunk by CL Durban at 1,000 yards
CL Durban engages PB Eifuku Maru at 1,000 yards
Cazalet, P.J.L. orders Allied TF to disengage
CL Kashii sunk by CL Durban at 2,000 yards
CL Durban engages PB Tokotsu Maru at 2,000 yards
CL Durban engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 2,000 yards
CL Durban engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
Range increases to 8,000 yards
CL Durban engages PB Tokotsu Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Electra engages PB Tokotsu Maru at 8,000 yards
Task forces break off...

ASW attack near Iba at 78,75

Japanese Ships
xAK Tofuku Maru
xAKL Ryuto Maru
xAKL Tainichi Maru
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

Allied Ships
SS S-38

Night Time Surface Combat, near Balabac at 71,86, Range 10,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
DD Fubuki
DD Shinonome
DD Usugumo
DD Shirakumo
DD Isonami
DD Shirayuki
DD Hatsuyuki

Allied Ships
PG Asheville, Shell hits 16, and is sunk

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions and 35% moonlight: 10,000 yards
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 9,000 yards
Allied TF attempts to evade combat
Range increases to 10,000 yards...
CONTACT: Japanese lookouts spot Allied task force at 10,000 yards
DD Isonami engages PG Asheville at 10,000 yards
Range increases to 11,000 yards
DD Hatsuyuki engages PG Asheville at 11,000 yards
Range closes to 7,000 yards
DD Hatsuyuki engages PG Asheville at 7,000 yards
DD Isonami engages PG Asheville at 7,000 yards
Range closes to 4,000 yards
DD Hatsuyuki engages PG Asheville at 4,000 yards
DD Isonami engages PG Asheville at 4,000 yards
PG Asheville sunk by DD Shirakumo at 4,000 yards
Combat ends with last Allied ship sunk...

ASW attack near Singkawang at 56,88

Japanese Ships
SS I-157

Allied Ships
DD Van Ghent
DD Evertsen
DD Van Nes

DD Van Ghent fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Evertsen fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Van Nes attacking submerged sub ....
DD Van Nes fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Evertsen attacking submerged sub ....

Japanese Ships
SS I-157, hits 2

Allied Ships
DD Van Ghent
DD Evertsen
DD Van Nes

DD Van Ghent attacking submerged sub ....
DD Evertsen attacking submerged sub ....

Night Time Surface Combat, near Singkawang at 56,88, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
PB Tokotsu Maru, Shell hits 20, and is sunk

Allied Ships
CL Java
DD Van Nes
DD Evertsen
DD Van Ghent

Reduced sighting due to 28% moonlight
Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions and 28% moonlight: 1,000 yards
van Straelen, Ph.B. crosses the 'T'
CL Java engages PB Tokotsu Maru at 2,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages PB Tokotsu Maru at 2,000 yards
PB Tokotsu Maru sunk by CL Java at 2,000 yards
Combat ends with last Japanese ship sunk...

ASW attack near Billiton at 52,92

Japanese Ships
SS I-164, hits 2

Allied Ships
xAP Hong Kheng
PG Herald

PG Herald fails to find sub, continues to search...
PG Herald attacking submerged sub ....

Japanese Ships
TB Hatsukari

Allied Ships
SS S-38

S-38 bottoming out ....
Sub escapes detection

Japanese Ships
xAK Tofuku Maru
xAKL Ryuto Maru
xAKL Tainichi Maru
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

Allied Ships
SS S-38, hits 1

S-38 bottoming out ....
PB Keiko Maru attacking submerged sub ....
PB Busho Maru attacking submerged sub ....

Pre-Invasion action off Kuching

Japanese Ships
E Saga

E Saga firing at enemy troops

Amphibious Assault at Kuching

TF 12 troops unloading over beach at Kuching, 58,88

Pre-Invasion action off Kuching

Japanese Ships
APD Hagi
APD Fuji
APD Aoi
APD Nadakaze
APD Shimakaze

APD Hagi firing at enemy troops
APD Fuji firing at enemy guns
APD Aoi firing at enemy troops
APD Nadakaze firing at enemy troops
APD Shimakaze firing at enemy troops

Amphibious Assault at Kuching

TF 43 troops unloading over beach at Kuching, 58,88

Pre-Invasion action off Iba

Japanese Ships
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

PB Keiko Maru firing at enemy troops
PB Busho Maru firing at enemy troops

Amphibious Assault at Iba

TF 107 troops unloading over beach at Iba, 78,75

Japanese ground losses:
102 casualties reported
Squads: 4 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 5 destroyed, 0 disabled
Vehicles lost 1 (1 destroyed, 0 disabled)

15 Support troops lost in surf during unload of 20th Infantry Rgt
15 Support troops lost in surf during unload of 20th Infantry Rgt /3
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad lost in surf during unload of 9th Infantry Rgt
Motorized Support lost overboard during unload of 16th Recon Rgt /4
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad accidentally lost during unload of 9th Infantry Rgt /4
15 Support troops lost in surf during unload of 9th Infantry Rgt /5
15 Support troops lost in surf during unload of 9th Infantry Rgt /5
17 troops of a IJA Motorized Squad lost from landing craft during unload of 16th Recon Rgt /1
18 troops of a IJA Engineer Squad lost from landing craft during unload of 16th Engr Rgt /1
15 Support troops lost in surf during unload of 20th Infantry Rgt /5

Pre-Invasion action off Iba

Japanese Ships
SC Ch 6
SC Ch 5
SC Ch 4

SC Ch 6 firing at enemy troops
SC Ch 5 firing at enemy troops
SC Ch 4 firing at enemy troops

Amphibious Assault at Iba

TF 236 troops unloading over beach at Iba, 78,75

Japanese ground losses:
162 casualties reported
Squads: 6 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 5 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 1 (1 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Vehicles lost 2 (2 destroyed, 0 disabled)

19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad lost overboard during unload of 47th Infantry Rgt
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad lost from landing craft during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt
37mm Type 94 AT Gun lost from landing craft during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad accidentally lost during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt
20 troops of a IJA HMG Squad lost in surf during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt /2
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad lost in surf during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt /2
15 Support troops lost overboard during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt /2
15 Support troops accidentally lost during unload of 1st Formosa Inf. Rgt /2
20 troops of a IJA HMG Squad lost overboard during unload of 48th Recon Rgt
37mm Type 94 AT Gun dropped into water during unload of 48th Recon Rgt
Type 97 Tankette damaged beyond repair during unload of 48th Recon Rgt
Type 97 Tankette lost overboard during unload of 48th Recon Rgt
Motorized Support lost in surf during unload of 48th Recon Rgt /2
19 troops of a IJA Infantry Squad lost from landing craft during unload of 47th Infantry Rgt /2
15 Support troops lost from landing craft during unload of 47th Infantry Rgt /1
15 Support troops lost overboard during unload of 47th Infantry Rgt /1
15 Support troops accidentally lost during unload of 48th FA Rgt /2

Day Time Surface Combat, near Pontianak at 55,89, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
PB Eifuku Maru
PB Naruto Maru #3, Shell hits 5, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk

Allied Ships
PT TM-4
PT TM-5
PT TM-6
PT TM-7
PT TM-8
PT TM-9, Shell hits 1, and is sunk

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 7,000 yards
Range closes to 12,000 yards...
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 6,000 yards
Wanamaker U. gains tactical advantage
PT TM-6 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 1,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 engages PT TM-9 at 2,000 yards
PT TM-7 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 2,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 engages PT TM-5 at 2,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 engages PT TM-4 at 2,000 yards
Range increases to 4,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-9 at 4,000 yards
PT TM-7 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 4,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-6 at 4,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 engages PT TM-7 at 4,000 yards
PT TM-6 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 4,000 yards
Range increases to 5,000 yards
PT TM-9 sunk by PB Naruto Maru #3 at 5,000 yards
PT TM-6 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 5,000 yards
Range increases to 6,000 yards
PT TM-8 engages PB Naruto Maru #3 at 6,000 yards
Range closes to 5,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 engages PT TM-5 at 5,000 yards
PB Naruto Maru #3 sunk by PT TM-8 at 5,000 yards
Range closes to 3,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-8 at 3,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-6 at 3,000 yards
PT TM-8 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-7 at 2,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-5 at 2,000 yards
orders Japanese TF to disengage
PT TM-7 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
PT TM-6 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-8 at 2,000 yards
PT TM-4 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
Range increases to 6,000 yards
Range increases to 10,000 yards
Range increases to 16,000 yards
Task forces break off...

ASW attack near Balabac at 71,86

Japanese Ships
DD Shinonome

Allied Ships
SS Perch

Sub escapes detection

Invasion Support action off Iba

Japanese Ships
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

TF 656 encounters mine field at Singapore (50,84)

Allied Ships
ML No. 311
ML No. 310

5 mines cleared

Day Time Surface Combat, near Singkawang at 56,88, Range 18,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
xAK Hokko Maru, Shell hits 4, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAK Zinzan Maru, Shell hits 7, Torpedo hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAK Kinkasan Maru, Shell hits 26, and is sunk
xAK Giyu Maru, Shell hits 5, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Hakka Maru, Shell hits 8, and is sunk
xAKL Haguro Maru, Shell hits 11, and is sunk
xAKL Kembu Maru, Shell hits 7, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Kiko Maru, Shell hits 7, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Kaika Maru, Shell hits 8, and is sunk
xAKL Kaishi Maru, Shell hits 4, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Anbo Maru, Shell hits 1

Allied Ships
CL Java
DD Van Nes
DD Evertsen
DD Van Ghent

Japanese ground losses:
2444 casualties reported
Squads: 41 destroyed, 54 disabled
Non Combat: 59 destroyed, 89 disabled
Engineers: 3 destroyed, 12 disabled
Guns lost 16 (6 destroyed, 10 disabled)

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 28,000 yards
Range closes to 18,000 yards...
CONTACT: Japanese lookouts spot Allied task force at 18,000 yards
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 18,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 18,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kaika Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Hakka Maru at 18,000 yards
Range closes to 15,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 15,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Hokko Maru at 15,000 yards
CL Java engages xAKL Kaika Maru at 15,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 15,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Hakka Maru at 15,000 yards
Range closes to 14,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 14,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 14,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 14,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kaishi Maru at 14,000 yards
Range closes to 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Giyu Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Hokko Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kaishi Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kaika Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Haguro Maru at 12,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Hakka Maru at 12,000 yards
Range closes to 9,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Zinzan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Haguro Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Hakka Maru at 9,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Hokko Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Haguro Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Hakka Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Kaika Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Haguro Maru at 9,000 yards
xAKL Hakka Maru sunk by DD Van Ghent at 9,000 yards
Range closes to 8,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Giyu Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAK Zinzan Maru at 8,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Hokko Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Anbo Maru at 8,000 yards
CL Java engages xAKL Kaishi Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kaika Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 8,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Haguro Maru at 8,000 yards
Range increases to 9,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Giyu Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Anbo Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 9,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 9,000 yards
van Straelen, Ph.B. orders Allied TF to disengage
Range increases to 10,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 10,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Kinkasan Maru at 10,000 yards
xAK Kinkasan Maru sunk by DD Evertsen at 10,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Anbo Maru at 10,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAKL Kaishi Maru at 10,000 yards
xAKL Kaika Maru sunk by CL Java at 10,000 yards
Range increases to 14,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Zinzan Maru at 14,000 yards
DD Van Nes engages xAK Hokko Maru at 14,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAKL Anbo Maru at 14,000 yards
xAKL Haguro Maru sunk by DD Van Nes at 14,000 yards
Range increases to 18,000 yards
CL Java engages xAK Giyu Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Van Ghent engages xAK Zinzan Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 18,000 yards
DD Evertsen engages xAKL Kembu Maru at 18,000 yards
Task forces break off...

Japanese Ships
xAK Zinzan Maru, Shell hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
xAKL Kiko Maru, Shell hits 1, and is sunk
xAKL Kaishi Maru, Shell hits 3, and is sunk
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Japanese ground losses:
53 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 1 disabled
Guns lost 2 (1 destroyed, 1 disabled)

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 30,000 yards
Range closes to 18,000 yards...
CONTACT: Japanese lookouts spot Allied task force at 18,000 yards
Japanese TF attempts to evade combat
Range increases to 19,000 yards...
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 19,000 yards
Range increases to 20,000 yards...
CL Durban engages xAK Zinzan Maru at 20,000 yards
xAKL Kaishi Maru sunk by CL Durban at 20,000 yards
CL Durban engages xAKL Kiko Maru at 20,000 yards
Task forces break off...

Day Time Surface Combat, near Pontianak at 55,89, Range 1,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
PB Eifuku Maru, Shell hits 2

Allied Ships
PT TM-4
PT TM-5
PT TM-6
PT TM-7
PT TM-8

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 3,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-8 at 1,000 yards
Range increases to 4,000 yards
PT TM-5 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
PT TM-7 engages PB Eifuku Maru at 2,000 yards
PB Eifuku Maru engages PT TM-4 at 2,000 yards
Task forces break off...

Japanese Ships
SS I-157, hits 1

Allied Ships
DD Electra
DD Vampire

I-157 bottoming out ....
DD Electra fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Vampire fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Vampire attacking submerged sub ....
DD Vampire fails to find sub, continues to search...
DD Vampire attacking submerged sub ....

Japanese Ships
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 29,000 yards
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 20,000 yards
Both Task Forces evade combat

Japanese Ships
xAK Mikasa Maru
xAK Aso Maru
PB Nako Maru #2

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 28,000 yards
Range closes to 19,000 yards...
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 19,000 yards

Japanese Ships
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 24,000 yards
Range closes to 19,000 yards...
Range closes to 17,000 yards...
Range increases to 18,000 yards...
Range closes to 15,000 yards...
Range closes to 14,000 yards...
CONTACT: Allied lookouts spot Japanese task force at 14,000 yards
Range increases to 19,000 yards...
CONTACT: Japanese lookouts spot Allied task force at 19,000 yards

TF 655 encounters mine field at Singapore (50,84)

Allied Ships
AMc Ceram
AMc Bogor
AMc Cheribon

22 mines cleared

Japanese Ships
xAKL Anbo Maru

Allied Ships
CL Durban
DD Vampire
DD Electra

Maximum visibility in Partly Cloudy Conditions: 25,000 yards

Morning Air attack on Singapore , at 50,84

Weather in hex: Moderate rain

Japanese aircraft
Ki-43-Ia Oscar x 9

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 37

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-43-Ia Oscar: 1 destroyed, 5 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
Buffalo I: 7 damaged

CAP engaged:
No.243 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 5 on standby, 6 scrambling)
7 plane(s) intercepting now.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 7000 and 27000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 35 minutes
No.453 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 6 on standby, 7 scrambling)
8 plane(s) intercepting now.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 7000 and 22000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 37 minutes
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (0 airborne, 4 on standby, 4 scrambling)
4 plane(s) intercepting now.
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 1 being recalled, 0 out of immediate contact.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 20000 and 22000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 21 minutes

Raid detected at 15 NM, estimated altitude 21,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 5 minutes

Morning Air attack on TF, near Manado at 75,99

Weather in hex: Partial cloud

Japanese aircraft
A5M4 Claude x 4

No Japanese losses

Aircraft Attacking:
4 x A5M4 Claude sweeping at 32150 feet

Raid spotted at 19 NM, estimated altitude 36,150 feet.

Morning Air attack on 15th Indian Brigade, at 49,73 (Alor Star)

Weather in hex: Heavy cloud

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 12

No Japanese losses

Aircraft Attacking:
12 x A6M2 Zero sweeping at 32810 feet

Raid spotted at 41 NM, estimated altitude 36,810 feet.
Estimated time to target is 13 minutes

Morning Air attack on Tenasserim BAF Battalion, at 53,61

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Japanese aircraft
Ki-21-IIa Sally x 25

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-21-IIa Sally: 4 damaged

Allied ground losses:
76 casualties reported
Squads: 8 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 3 destroyed, 0 disabled

Aircraft Attacking:
25 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 6000 feet
Ground Attack: 4 x 250 kg GP Bomb

Raid spotted at 43 NM, estimated altitude 9,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 12 minutes

Morning Air attack on Ichang , at 83,48

Weather in hex: Light cloud

Japanese aircraft
Ki-27b Nate x 11
Ki-30 Ann x 8
Ki-51 Sonia x 7

No Japanese losses

Airbase hits 1
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 13

Aircraft Attacking:
8 x Ki-30 Ann bombing from 6000 feet
Airfield Attack: 1 x 250 kg GP Bomb
7 x Ki-51 Sonia bombing from 6000 feet
Airfield Attack: 4 x 50 kg GP Bomb

Raid spotted at 38 NM, estimated altitude 9,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 10 minutes

Morning Air attack on Singapore , at 50,84

Japanese aircraft
Ki-43-Ia Oscar x 1

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 33

No Japanese losses

Allied aircraft losses
Buffalo I: 2 damaged

CAP engaged:
No.243 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 0 on standby, 6 scrambling)
1 plane(s) intercepting now.
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 2 being recalled, 2 out of immediate contact.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 7000 and 22000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 38 minutes
No.453 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (0 airborne, 0 on standby, 4 scrambling)
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 3 being recalled, 6 out of immediate contact.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 7000 and 23000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 42 minutes
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 0 on standby, 4 scrambling)
2 plane(s) intercepting now.
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 1 being recalled, 2 out of immediate contact.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 19000 and 23000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 38 minutes

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 22,000 feet.

Morning Air attack on 108th RAF Base Force, at 54,59

Japanese aircraft
Ki-21-IIa Sally x 25

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 2

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-21-IIa Sally: 2 damaged

Allied ground losses:
45 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 4 disabled

Aircraft Attacking:
25 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 6000 feet
Ground Attack: 4 x 250 kg GP Bomb

CAP engaged:
No.67 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Group patrol altitude is 6000
Raid is overhead

Raid spotted at 18 NM, estimated altitude 9,000 feet.
Also attacking 6th Burma Rifles Battalion ...
Also attacking 108th RAF Base Force ...
Also attacking 6th Burma Rifles Battalion ...
Also attacking 108th RAF Base Force ...

Morning Air attack on 15th Indian Brigade, at 49,73 (Alor Star)

Weather in hex: Heavy cloud

Japanese aircraft
Ki-32 Mary x 12
Ki-43-Ib Oscar x 36

No Japanese losses

Allied ground losses:
31 casualties reported
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled

Aircraft Attacking:
12 x Ki-32 Mary bombing from 6000 feet
Ground Attack: 1 x 250 kg GP Bomb

Raid detected at 36 NM, estimated altitude 10,000 feet.

Morning Air attack on 20th RGC Division, at 79,58

Japanese aircraft
Ki-27b Nate x 3

Allied aircraft
SB-III x 10

No Japanese losses

Allied aircraft losses
SB-III: 5 damaged

Japanese ground losses:
45 casualties reported
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 3 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Guns lost 1 (0 destroyed, 1 disabled)

Aircraft Attacking:
5 x SB-III bombing from 5000 feet *
Ground Attack: 3 x 100 kg GP Bomb
5 x SB-III bombing from 5000 feet *
Ground Attack: 3 x 100 kg GP Bomb

CAP engaged:
10th I.F.Chutai with Ki-27b Nate (3 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(9 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
3 plane(s) intercepting now.
Group patrol altitude is 10000
Raid is overhead

Raid spotted at 48 NM, estimated altitude 6,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 16 minutes

Morning Air attack on TF, near Singkawang at 56,88

Weather in hex: Thunderstorms

Allied aircraft
139WH-3 x 3

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships

Japanese ground losses:
77 casualties reported
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 4 disabled
Engineers: 1 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 14 (6 destroyed, 8 disabled)

Aircraft Attacking:
3 x 139WH-3 bombing from 6000 feet *
Naval Attack: 2 x 300 kg SAP Bomb

Raid spotted at 32 NM, estimated altitude 11,000 feet.
a Ehime Cargo class xAK manuvering sluggishly...(Ev 100 / Sp 2)
Heavy smoke from fires obscuring a Japanese xAK

Morning Air attack on Jolo , at 74,90

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 12

Allied aircraft
B-17D Fortress x 4
P-26A x 1

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M2 Zero: 5 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
B-17D Fortress: 4 damaged

Aircraft Attacking:
4 x B-17D Fortress bombing from 26000 feet *
Airfield Attack: 4 x 500 lb GP Bomb

CAP engaged:
Tainan Ku S-1 with A6M2 Zero (3 airborne, 9 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Group patrol altitude is 32810 , scrambling fighters to 32000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 17 minutes

Raid spotted at 19 NM, estimated altitude 29,000 feet.

Morning Air attack on Cagayan , at 79,89

Weather in hex: Overcast

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 5
G4M1 Betty x 1

Japanese aircraft losses
G4M1 Betty: 1 damaged

Aircraft Attacking:
1 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet
Airfield Attack: 2 x 250 kg GP Bomb, 4 x 60 kg GP Bomb

Raid spotted at 41 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 14 minutes

Morning Air attack on TF, near Manado at 75,99

Weather in hex: Partial cloud

Japanese aircraft
A5M4 Claude x 5
B5N1 Kate x 11

No Japanese losses

Allied Ships
xAP Tjisaroea, Bomb hits 16, heavy fires, heavy damage

Allied ground losses:
346 casualties reported
Squads: 2 destroyed, 10 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 24 disabled
Engineers: 1 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 2 (1 destroyed, 1 disabled)

Aircraft Attacking:
11 x B5N1 Kate bombing from 9000 feet
Naval Attack: 2 x 250 kg SAP Bomb, 4 x 60 kg GP Bomb

Raid spotted at 47 NM, estimated altitude 13,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 20 minutes
an Allied xAP manuvering ...(Ev 64 / Sp 15)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 60 / Sp 9)
Tjisaroea caught transferring cargo ...
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 64 / Sp 9)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 67 / Sp 10)
Heavy smoke from fires obscuring xAP Tjisaroea
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 62 / Sp 8)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 65 / Sp 10)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 63 / Sp 10)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 69 / Sp 11)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 64 / Sp 14)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 60 / Sp 22)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 61 / Sp 17)
Tjisaroea manuvering changes...(Ev 59 / Sp 19)

Morning Air attack on TF, near Singkawang at 55,88

Weather in hex: Heavy rain

Allied aircraft
Hudson I x 3

Allied aircraft losses
Hudson I: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
xAK Eihuku Maru

Aircraft Attacking:
3 x Hudson I bombing from 6000 feet
Naval Attack: 4 x 250 lb SAP Bomb

Raid spotted at 15 NM, estimated altitude 7,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 4 minutes
a Japanese TK manuvering ...(Ev 73 / Sp 14)
Eihuku Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 73 / Sp 23)
Eihuku Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 73 / Sp 17)
Eihuku Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 73 / Sp 15)

Afternoon Air attack on Singapore , at 50,84

Japanese aircraft
Ki-43-Ib Oscar x 36

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 32

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-43-Ib Oscar: 2 destroyed, 18 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
Buffalo I: 3 destroyed, 29 damaged

Aircraft Attacking:
22 x Ki-43-Ib Oscar sweeping at 10000 feet

CAP engaged:
No.243 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 4 on standby, 5 scrambling)
5 plane(s) intercepting now.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 3000 and 16000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 29 minutes
No.453 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 5 on standby, 6 scrambling)
7 plane(s) intercepting now.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 4000 and 16000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 26 minutes
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (0 airborne, 4 on standby, 4 scrambling)
4 plane(s) intercepting now.
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 1 being recalled, 0 out of immediate contact.
Group patrol altitude is 7000 , scrambling fighters between 7000 and 17000.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 17 minutes

Raid detected at 22 NM, estimated altitude 15,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 7 minutes

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Sidate at 74,101

Japanese aircraft
G4M1 Betty x 3

Japanese aircraft losses

Allied Ships
xAKL Corregidor, Bomb hits 1, on fire

Aircraft Attacking:
3 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet
Naval Attack: 2 x 250 kg SAP Bomb, 4 x 60 kg GP Bomb

Raid spotted at 10 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 3 minutes
a Lake Cargo class xAKL manuvering ...(Ev 76 / Sp 10)

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Singkawang at 55,88

Weather in hex: Light rain

Allied aircraft
Hudson I x 3

Allied aircraft losses
Hudson I: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
xAK Kaiko Maru

Aircraft Attacking:
3 x Hudson I bombing from 6000 feet

Raid spotted at 21 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 6 minutes
a Lima Cargo class xAK manuvering ...(Ev 73 / Sp 14)
Kaiko Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 73 / Sp 18)
Kaiko Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 73 / Sp 12)

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Singkawang at 56,88

Allied aircraft
Blenheim IV x 6

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
xAK Hokko Maru, on fire, heavy damage
xAKL Anbo Maru

Japanese ground losses:
59 casualties reported
Non Combat: 6 destroyed, 0 disabled

Aircraft Attacking:
6 x Blenheim IV bombing from 6000 feet

Raid spotted at 42 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
a Japanese xAK manuvering ...(Ev 100 / Sp 5)
Heavy smoke from fires obscuring a Japanese xAK
a Japanese PG manuvering ...(Ev 71 / Sp 12)
Anbo Maru manuvering changes...(Ev 71 / Sp 17)

Japanese aircraft
G3M2 Nell x 27

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 5

Japanese aircraft losses
G3M2 Nell: 2 destroyed, 20 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
Buffalo I: 1 damaged
Buffalo I: 1 destroyed on ground

Airbase hits 1
Runway hits 7

Aircraft Attacking:
24 x G3M2 Nell bombing from 6000 feet *
Airfield Attack: 2 x 250 kg GP Bomb

CAP engaged:
No.453 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Group patrol altitude is 7000
Raid is overhead
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (3 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Raid is overhead
No.243 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Raid is overhead

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 10,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 15 minutes

Japanese aircraft
G4M1 Betty x 20

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 3

Japanese aircraft losses
G4M1 Betty: 4 destroyed, 13 damaged

Allied Ships
BB Prince of Wales, Bomb hits 1, heavy damage

Aircraft Attacking:
4 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet
City Attack: 2 x 250 kg SAP Bomb, 4 x 60 kg GP Bomb
7 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet
Port Attack: 2 x 250 kg SAP Bomb, 4 x 60 kg GP Bomb

CAP engaged:
No.453 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Raid is overhead
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (2 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Raid is overhead

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 9,000 feet.
an Allied CV manuvering ...(Ev 60 / Sp 12)

Afternoon Air attack on Manila , at 79,77

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 42
G4M1 Betty x 46

Allied aircraft
P-35A x 7
P-40B Warhawk x 6
P-40E Warhawk x 5

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M2 Zero: 1 destroyed, 6 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
P-35A: 3 destroyed, 3 damaged
P-40B Warhawk: 1 destroyed, 1 damaged
P-40E Warhawk: 1 destroyed, 2 damaged

Allied ground losses:
Vehicles lost 1 (0 destroyed, 1 disabled)

Airbase hits 4
Airbase supply hits 1
Runway hits 68

Aircraft Attacking:
21 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet
25 x G4M1 Betty bombing from 6000 feet

CAP engaged:
24th PG/17th PS with P-40E Warhawk (0 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(1 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 0 being recalled, 1 out of immediate contact.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 30 minutes
24th PG/3rd PS with P-40E Warhawk (2 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(2 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
Group patrol altitude is 10000
Raid is overhead
24th PG/20th PS with P-40B Warhawk (0 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(6 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 2 being recalled, 4 out of immediate contact.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 29 minutes
35th PG/21st PS with P-40E Warhawk (2 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(2 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
Raid is overhead
35th PG/34th PS with P-35A (5 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
(7 plane(s) diverted to support CAP in hex.)
5 plane(s) intercepting now.
0 plane(s) not yet engaged, 2 being recalled, 0 out of immediate contact.
Time for all group planes to reach interception is 8 minutes

Raid detected at 80 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 28 minutes

Japanese aircraft
G3M2 Nell x 27

Allied aircraft
Buffalo I x 1

Japanese aircraft losses
G3M2 Nell: 1 destroyed, 20 damaged

Allied aircraft losses
Buffalo I: 1 damaged
Buffalo I: 1 destroyed on ground
Vildebeest III: 1 destroyed on ground
Blenheim IV: 1 destroyed on ground

Allied ground losses:

Airbase hits 1
Airbase supply hits 1
Runway hits 8

Aircraft Attacking:
26 x G3M2 Nell bombing from 6000 feet *

CAP engaged:
No.488 Sqn RAF with Buffalo I (1 airborne, 0 on standby, 0 scrambling)
Raid is overhead

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 15 minutes

Afternoon Air attack on Bataan , at 78,77

Japanese aircraft
Ki-48-Ib Lily x 11

No Japanese losses

Runway hits 5

Aircraft Attacking:
11 x Ki-48-Ib Lily bombing from 6000 feet *
Airfield Attack: 2 x 100 kg GP Bomb

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 10,000 feet.

Afternoon Air attack on Bataan , at 78,77

Japanese aircraft
Ki-21-IIa Sally x 7

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-21-IIa Sally: 1 damaged

Runway hits 2

Aircraft Attacking:
7 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 6000 feet *

Raid spotted at 37 NM, estimated altitude 7,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 10 minutes

Afternoon Air attack on Kuantan , at 51,79

Japanese aircraft
Ki-48-Ib Lily x 48

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-48-Ib Lily: 12 damaged

Airbase hits 4
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 60

Aircraft Attacking:
19 x Ki-48-Ib Lily bombing from 6000 feet *
29 x Ki-48-Ib Lily bombing from 6000 feet *

Raid spotted at 42 NM, estimated altitude 11,000 feet.

Sub attack near San Fernando at 80,74

Japanese Ships
xAK Akiura Maru
xAK Siraha Maru
xAK Shinko Maru
xAK Takaoka Maru
xAK Sanko Maru
xAK Keiyo Maru
xAK Arizona Maru
PB Kyo Maru #12
PB Choun Maru #18
PB Bisan Maru #3

Allied Ships
SS Sargo

SS Sargo launches 4 torpedoes at xAK Akiura Maru
PB Kyo Maru #12 fails to find sub, continues to search...
PB Choun Maru #18 fails to find sub, continues to search...
PB Bisan Maru #3 fails to find sub, continues to search...

Japanese Ships
PB Keiko Maru
PB Busho Maru

Amphibious Assault at Laoag

TF 159 troops unloading over beach at Laoag, 81,72

Japanese ground losses:
23 casualties reported
Squads: 1 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

17 troops of a SNLF Squad lost overboard during unload of 1st Sasebo SNLF Coy
17 troops of a SNLF Squad lost in surf during unload of 1st Sasebo SNLF Coy

Japanese Ships
SC Ch 6
SC Ch 5
SC Ch 4

SC Ch 6 firing at enemy troops
SC Ch 5 firing at enemy troops
SC Ch 4 firing at enemy troops

Amphibious Assault at Naga

TF 295 troops unloading over beach at Naga, 81,81

15 Support troops accidentally lost during unload of Miura Det
15 Support troops lost from landing craft during unload of Miura Det /2

Ground combat at 83,52

Japanese Shock attack

Attacking force 27984 troops, 224 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 792

Defending force 5333 troops, 43 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 173

Japanese adjusted assault: 1115

Allied adjusted defense: 9

Japanese assault odds: 123 to 1

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), leaders(+), leaders(-), fatigue(-)
experience(-), supply(-)
Attacker: shock(+)

Japanese ground losses:
385 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 28 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 13 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled

Allied ground losses:
4512 casualties reported
Squads: 72 destroyed, 143 disabled
Non Combat: 135 destroyed, 29 disabled
Engineers: 5 destroyed, 6 disabled
Guns lost 1 (1 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Units retreated 1

Defeated Allied Units Retreating!

Assaulting units:
3rd Division
6th Division

Defending units:
58th Chinese Corps

Ground combat at Hong Kong (77,61)

Japanese Shock attack

Attacking force 32475 troops, 343 guns, 188 vehicles, Assault Value = 845

Defending force 8567 troops, 131 guns, 79 vehicles, Assault Value = 218

Japanese adjusted assault: 655

Allied adjusted defense: 265

Japanese assault odds: 2 to 1 (fort level 3)

Japanese Assault reduces fortifications to 1

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), experience(-)
Attacker: shock(+)

Japanese ground losses:
1555 casualties reported
Squads: 3 destroyed, 81 disabled
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 62 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 36 disabled
Guns lost 6 (1 destroyed, 5 disabled)
Vehicles lost 5 (0 destroyed, 5 disabled)

Allied ground losses:
1098 casualties reported
Squads: 3 destroyed, 47 disabled
Non Combat: 10 destroyed, 98 disabled
Vehicles lost 19 (1 destroyed, 18 disabled)

Assaulting units:
38th Division
66th Infantry Regiment
19th Ind. Engineer Regiment
67th Ind.Infantry Battalion
68th Ind.Infantry Battalion
1st Ind.Inf.Group
20th Ind. Engineer Regiment
1st Hvy.Artillery Regiment
2nd Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
23rd Army
3rd Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
21st Mortar Battalion
10th Ind. Mountain Gun Regiment
2nd Mortar Battalion
20th Ind. Mtn Gun Battalion

Defending units:
Hong Kong Fortress
Rifles of Canada Battalion
Winnipeg Grenadiers Battalion
1st Middlesex Battalion
Kowloon Brigade
102nd RN Base Force

Ground combat at 91,39

Japanese Shock attack

Attacking force 6271 troops, 38 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 174

Defending force 949 troops, 0 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 31

Japanese adjusted assault: 298

Allied adjusted defense: 1

Japanese assault odds: 298 to 1

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), op mode(-), leaders(+), fatigue(-), morale(-)
experience(-), supply(-)
Attacker: shock(+), leaders(+)

Japanese ground losses:
107 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 6 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled

Allied ground losses:
895 casualties reported
Squads: 31 destroyed, 2 disabled
Non Combat: 26 destroyed, 3 disabled
Units retreated 2

Defeated Allied Units Retreating!

Assaulting units:
9th Ind.Mixed Brigade

Defending units:
83rd Chinese/B Corps
83rd Chinese/C Corps

Ground combat at Hwaiyin (92,50)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 1844 troops, 8 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 66

Defending force 0 troops, 0 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 0

Japanese adjusted assault: 41

Japanese assault odds: 41 to 1 (fort level 1)

Japanese forces CAPTURE Hwaiyin !!!

Combat modifiers
Attacker: op mode(-)

Assaulting units:
9th RGC Route Brigade
22nd RGC Temp. Division

Ground combat at Kuching (58,88)

Allied Bombardment attack

Attacking force 722 troops, 2 guns, 1 vehicles, Assault Value = 15

Defending force 1138 troops, 5 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 37

Assaulting units:
Sarawak Force
2/15 Punjab Battalion

Defending units:
41st Guard Bn /7

Ground combat at Kweiteh (90,46)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 4547 troops, 31 guns, 13 vehicles, Assault Value = 272

Defending force 0 troops, 0 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 0

Japanese adjusted assault: 73

Japanese assault odds: 73 to 1 (fort level 1)

Japanese forces CAPTURE Kweiteh !!!

Combat modifiers
Attacker:

Assaulting units:
32nd/A Division
32nd/B Division

Here's a link to:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 84
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Tree v Yammy / my take on the PH "debate" Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI