Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Enhanced Download Links

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Enhanced Download Links Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Enhanced Download Links - 6/4/2009 6:25:31 PM   
brucha

Last night, my game started to act real funny so i uninstalled the game and went about downloading the files again, including the patches and finally the Enhanced pack. however, the Enhanced download link for 2009 is not working: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n5nqngm0fyg

Unfortunately, after an exhaustive search on google, I could not find any good links to even the 2008 Enhanced version. Am I missing something?

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
- Ferdinand Foch, at the Battle of the Marne
Post #: 1
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 6/4/2009 11:56:08 PM   
Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: brucha

Last night, my game started to act real funny so i uninstalled the game and went about downloading the files again, including the patches and finally the Enhanced pack. however, the Enhanced download link for 2009 is not working: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n5nqngm0fyg

Unfortunately, after an exhaustive search on google, I could not find any good links to even the 2008 Enhanced version. Am I missing something?

I just tried the link in your post, worked fine for me, sometimes they do maintenance and stuff, keep trying.

2008 files have been replaced by 2009.

(in reply to brucha)
Post #: 2
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 6/5/2009 12:35:44 AM   
brucha

Very odd, Alby, the very same link in my post won't work for me...

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
- Ferdinand Foch, at the Battle of the Marne

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 3
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 6/5/2009 3:23:59 AM   
Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: brucha

Very odd, Alby, the very same link in my post won't work for me...

Just tried it again, no worries, not sure if you use firefox, but not sure it works with that site, nor any download managers I dont think.

(in reply to brucha)
Post #: 4
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/8/2009 2:57:11 AM   
azraelck

I just downloaded it myself, and I'm on Firefox. Try sacrificing a goat, or just use a different browser. There's a few out now besides Firefox or IE. 

On the other hand, the link to the 8.3 patch is DOA. Gotta find the rest of the patches before updating to the enhanced version. Unfortunately, my original backup has failed me. Which is why I've stayed away for so long.

< Message edited by azraelck -- 8/8/2009 3:00:40 AM >

"Wait... Holden was a cat. Suddenly it makes sense."

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 5
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/9/2009 7:22:14 PM   
Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: azraelck

I just downloaded it myself, and I'm on Firefox. Try sacrificing a goat, or just use a different browser. There's a few out now besides Firefox or IE. 

On the other hand, the link to the 8.3 patch is DOA. Gotta find the rest of the patches before updating to the enhanced version. Unfortunately, my original backup has failed me. Which is why I've stayed away for so long.

the patchs are easily found at the enhanced site, or the Depot.

(in reply to azraelck)
Post #: 6
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/9/2009 11:36:53 PM   
azraelck

The link from the depot showed as dead for me. I googled and found a 3rd party site hosting all the patches, including 8.403. Now all that's left is remembering all the nuances of the interface (been WAY too long for me), finding a slowdown utility that works and makes my artillery usable, and installing Enhanced 2009. Maybe tracing down the random CTD so that I won't lose 29 turns of pounding on French tanks with no effect. 

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 7
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/16/2009 12:37:58 AM   
azraelck

Ugh. I'm getting an error with installing Enhanced 2009.

"Cannot install the file Mech.exe into c:\matrix game\steel panthers world at war. Installation aborted.   "

And I still haven't found a working utility that slows down my system enough to make my artillery usable.

(in reply to azraelck)
Post #: 8
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/16/2009 12:49:06 AM   
junk2drive

I googled this

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/free-cpu-killer-alternative/167215.html

I used moslo years ago.

(in reply to azraelck)
Post #: 9
RE: Enhanced Download Links - 8/16/2009 1:22:47 AM   
azraelck

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

I googled this

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/free-cpu-killer-alternative/167215.html

I used moslo years ago.

Ah, thanks alot.

moSlo isn't free, and the ones I found so far that were didn't work. Hope this one works.

*edit* It works! Now I have to start a new campaign, since I traded out almost all my mortars for other stuff. I only had a few 81mm's left. I also found out something I didn't know. I was able to get 1 mortar still loaded on a halftrack to fire. Not exactly sure how or why. I'm going to test and see if I can do that consistently, or if I just hit a glitch.

< Message edited by azraelck -- 8/16/2009 1:26:53 AM >

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Enhanced Download Links Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI