Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Matrix goes the extra mile

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Matrix goes the extra mile Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 6/23/2013 6:33:25 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

Used my first Help Desk Ticket. For some reason a game of mine wasn't registered and when I looked on my data space where I keep a copies of the originals renamed with the serials it was missing.

So I fill out a ticket for my 3 year old game with only a name used to purchase and 1 day later Paulo Costa from The Slitherine Group resolves it with the correct serial # and a new dl link.

Thank you Paulo and Matrix.

mo reb

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 6/23/2013 6:34:06 PM >

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to admiralT)
Post #: 61
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 5/9/2015 7:26:19 AM   
Stefen10

You know I always found it interesting!

(in reply to 1_Lzard)
Post #: 62
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 7/30/2015 9:48:22 PM   
Tazak

Recently had cause to use Matrix support (single sign on issue), Joe was nothing but patient with me, replied like a human (unlike a lot of copy/paste responses some companies use), one of the best support team interactions I've had.

Thanks Matrix/Joe

AUCTO SPLENDORE RESURGO

(in reply to Stefen10)
Post #: 63
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 9/1/2015 4:13:10 PM   
tcarusil

A tip of the cap the Matrix. I encountered a problem with a game over the weekend. Sent a help ticket and Matrix promptly responded and after an exchange of info provided a solution. Where else can you get such dedicated support? Nowhere. Thanks Matrix.

TomC

(in reply to Tazak)
Post #: 64
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 2/1/2016 6:56:10 PM   
waltero

Yah, Slitherine is great.

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,
other than that, How was the play?

(in reply to tcarusil)
Post #: 65
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 7/20/2016 3:13:19 PM   
lionel1957

At last count I own 57 matrix games! Technical service is excellent! Great company. They are my number one and preferred game purchasing site!!!! I just wish I could find more time to play all 57 of the games! :)

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 66
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 7/20/2016 3:55:31 PM   
Phatguy

I prefer to buy hard copies along with downloads. The few games I bought downloads for I misplaced the invoices/emails etc etc when I switched pcs and now I dont play them...sigh

My life is complete. 1000 Matrix posts.....

(in reply to 1_Lzard)
Post #: 67
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 7/20/2016 6:02:10 PM   
Capitaine

quote:

ORIGINAL: apathetic lurker

I prefer to buy hard copies along with downloads. The few games I bought downloads for I misplaced the invoices/emails etc etc when I switched pcs and now I dont play them...sigh

Most of the time your key code is recorded in your members area account, and you can register your key codes there too. No reason you have to rely on your original email for the code.

(in reply to Phatguy)
Post #: 68
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 7/20/2016 8:17:08 PM   
lionel1957

Lurker,

You can submit a ticket via customer service for a new serial number. You just need to verify your purchase when you submit a ticket.

(in reply to Capitaine)
Post #: 69
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 8/26/2016 1:37:50 AM   
Zap

Thanks, to the service team. A little late but not unnoticed. Joe miller back in 2014 you responded to my request for a link to the CS series. I finally saw it today and downloaded it. I know don't know how I missed it until now

(in reply to lionel1957)
Post #: 70
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 8/30/2016 9:50:58 PM   
Mylesmata

I also want to give a hearty slap on the back to Matrix, particularly Joe Miller who has been particularly patient with me sorting out some account issues.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 71
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 10/26/2016 7:20:54 PM   
shahram

Matrix games customer service has helped me out time and time again despite my occasional (and embarrassing) absent-mindedness. You guys have been consistently great and it needs to be said more often. Thank you.

(in reply to 1_Lzard)
Post #: 72
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/27/2016 6:46:44 PM   
zeus45601

Isn't it about time that someone with Matrix games or whoever owns the rights to "War in the Pacific - Admiral Edition", make us a Windows 10 version of the game that incorporates all the patches, wide screens, fast scrolling maps and I wouldn't mind seeing the slow cheesy graphics of ship battles and air fights removed from the game since it appears most all the die hard player turn them off to speed up the turn play. All the so called patches are driving me crazy and I just want to boot up and play. If other players are still using an older OSs then they can stick with loading all the patched versions, but most of the gamers are up to date with Windows 10 and a newly written WITP-AE should have the patches incorporated and anything else new our game players would like to see in our wargames. I would love to see all the Gary Grimsby games updated for a new/younger generation of wargamers who have the latest OSs to latch onto which could perhaps expand our player groups and make all the games more playable for young and old. This might be a good time to have a round table discussion on comments from old forum messages re-thought out and if approved, make a great new version of our favorite games. With a competent programmer redo'ing the old games Matrix can't help but get their money back in new sales and probably more.

Jay

(in reply to 1_Lzard)
Post #: 73
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/28/2016 3:09:02 AM   
aaatoysandmore

I think you better look at the numbers of the "millions" that are still using Windows XP. So, I wouldn't say "most" have upgraded to Windows 10. I know I won't until I am forced to. I'm still at Vista 64 and it works fine for all the games I care to play.

(in reply to zeus45601)
Post #: 74
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/28/2016 10:35:49 AM   
wings7

quote:

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

I think you better look at the numbers of the "millions" that are still using Windows XP. So, I wouldn't say "most" have upgraded to Windows 10. I know I won't until I am forced to. I'm still at Vista 64 and it works fine for all the games I care to play.

Looks like you don't play many games...

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 75
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/28/2016 11:42:19 AM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: wings7

quote:

guys... please. Christmas truce?

(in reply to wings7)
Post #: 76
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/28/2016 3:34:47 PM   
IslandInland

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

quote:

quote:

guys... please. Christmas truce?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ErrZ-ipoE

War In The East 2 Beta Tester and
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
XXXCorps

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 77
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/28/2016 4:32:41 PM   
wings7

quote:

ORIGINAL: XXXCorps

A great video and song from Paul...thanks and Happy New Year!

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

(in reply to IslandInland)
Post #: 78
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/29/2016 1:51:53 PM   
IslandInland

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: XXXCorps

A great video and song from Paul...thanks and Happy New Year!

Same to you. I'd forgotten how good that song is and the video is excellent. Paul is a pretty good actor.

War In The East 2 Beta Tester and
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
XXXCorps

(in reply to wings7)
Post #: 79
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 4/21/2017 3:45:34 PM   
JessK

my two-cents about the support team. always there to help with any question. had some trouble downloading the game - got a detailed answer immediately. it's so rare nowadays really. THANKS, MATRIX!

(in reply to IslandInland)
Post #: 80
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 12/24/2017 6:11:22 PM   
athineos

They do have an excellent customer service and I will support them as long as they keep it up. Good job Matrix!!!

(in reply to JessK)
Post #: 81
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 6/13/2018 2:00:05 PM   
batshead

Hi everyone & anyone. Yes, The Campaign series of John Tiller is a remarkable strategy game, and the new 2.02 download has allowed me to start playing the campaigns again. However, I noticed in the Menus that the option to allow your units to move fast, and so increase the game speed, has disappeared!!! Can anyone help me please? Ta.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 82
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 10/16/2018 2:02:13 PM   
vivek3636

I've been downloading games at Matrix since mine childhood[code][/code]. That is some 19 or 20 downloaded games with absolutely no problems over the past five years. Its been a great run and I fully expect it to continue.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 83
RE: Matrix goes the extra mile - 11/5/2018 12:11:02 PM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: batshead

Hi everyone & anyone. Yes, The Campaign series of John Tiller is a remarkable strategy game, and the new 2.02 download has allowed me to start playing the campaigns again. However, I noticed in the Menus that the option to allow your units to move fast, and so increase the game speed, has disappeared!!! Can anyone help me please? Ta.

Check this (screenshot); also have a look at the sneak previews of EastFrontIII by CSLegion.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4548157

Klink, Oberst

Attachment (1)

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to batshead)
Post #: 84
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Matrix goes the extra mile Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI