Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No Serial codes anywhere

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> No Serial codes anywhere Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No Serial codes anywhere - 6/12/2009 10:20:58 AM   
PaulJG

Hi,

Just bought the game through play.com, the game installs fine from the DVD - the manual is on the DVD.

I've gone to upgrade the game, but its asking for a serial? there is no serial with the retail game. If it was.. it would have asked when I originally installed it. The only other thing in the case is a 1 page advert for a game called Tropico or something??

How am I suppose to upgrade it?
Post #: 1
RE: No Serial codes anywhere - 6/13/2009 12:18:27 AM   
Mack the Knife

ahhhh...hhhmmmmm.....look 4 topics down (Bought Game On Steam - What is my serial key?)

(in reply to PaulJG)
Post #: 2
RE: No Serial codes anywhere - 6/13/2009 5:19:19 AM   
Deathifier

Is this thread is a post from Erik explaining the situation:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

The update on our site is for customers that purchased the Matrix or TriSynergy releases of Hired Guns. We've put time in with the developers to follow up on bugs and other issues reported by our customers, who have in effect paid for the time we've spent getting these updates together.

Serial keys are individual to each customer and are our copy protection, if a serial key shows up being used by more than one person, it's removed from future updates.

I'm sorry, but if you purchased it from Steam you'll have to ask them (or the developers) for support.

Since your copy is from play.com your updates will be either straight from the developer or from whoever published the play.com version.

Bye,
Deathifier

(in reply to Mack the Knife)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> No Serial codes anywhere Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI