Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Long Range CAP intercept?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Long Range CAP intercept? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Long Range CAP intercept? - 5/29/2002 12:27:12 PM   
legio

Had a situation in scenario 5 where I gave a Fighter Squadron orders to provide long range CAP over an island to intercept any resupply and protect the TF bombarding the shore.

Worked great every turn but........

On one mission they intercepted some Jap transport aircraft and I got something like 5 min's or more of shooting down reports as the AI through in new fighter units!

Bugs?

I had no combat animation or final combat report screen.

Next turn I went to summary page and saw I had only shot down 12? But during the game the shooting down reports went on for more than 5 mins? I gave up and made coffee.

Think the Japs were a bit dum flying a transport run in day light although it was raining? But........ dum things happen in war?

Good that the AI saw a turkey shoot and through in the extra units but it got into a bit of a loop? They all seem to be reporting the shooting down of the same 12 planes?

Otherwise - a spell binding game! Keep them rolling out and I will keep buying!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Long Range CAP intercept? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI