Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Am I doing fine ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Am I doing fine ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Am I doing fine ? - 7/3/2009 11:26:50 AM   
Augenstein

I am playing the long campaign in original BTR and have got as far as 2/2/1944, have never got this far before.. the question is how am I faring with AS at 2, Industry damage 9 and Terror 15 or 16?

Other question concerns the targets which have no other info other than their location coordinates, even though I send loads of recce a/c to these targets I cant get any specific info on them and the bombers never find to these targets and thus can't bomb them :S This must have been discussed before but can't find anything on it.. Is there anyway round this problem?
Post #: 1
RE: Am I doing fine ? - 7/3/2009 12:57:47 PM   
Hard Sarge

give me a screen shot if you can, I am not sure what targets you are talking about

for AS, you are not really going to have much of a AS score until your ripp the LW apart

score is okay, the issue is going to be, do you have enough score when the Manatory Overlord targetting kicks in, that is the killer

(in reply to Augenstein)
Post #: 2
RE: Am I doing fine ? - 7/23/2009 11:12:49 AM   
Augenstein

Sorry for the delay here is a link to the screenshot: http://img33.imageshack.us/i/targetinfo.jpg/

This an example of target which is missing all the info (number of flak, capacity etc.) except coordinates, I can never hit these targets, cant take any Recce photos either.

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 3
RE: Am I doing fine ? - 7/23/2009 12:51:35 PM   
Hard Sarge

ahhh, that is one of the old bad boys, it is a dispesal sites, overall, i think you can't target or recon it, as it don't know it is there, maybe you can fly a recon to a target around it and spot it ?

that caused a lot of trouble in the old game, it sucked raids to it, when it wasn't on the map, i have worked with it some in our game, it is still a pain, but as bad as before

not really sure if that is a bug or just placement issues

(in reply to Augenstein)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Am I doing fine ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI