Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player or players!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player or p... - 7/27/2009 11:43:55 PM   
Enforcer

WITP:AE
FOR A CHALLENEGE and SOMETHING DIFFERENT for the ALLIES!

My buddy and i would like a game (as the Japanese)
I will play the IJN (Enforcer) and he will play the IJA (Mostyn). We will try to simulate the IJN/IJA struggle

basic setup
enhanced japanese campaign (but will play the regular if it is a deal breaker)
1, 2, OR MORE :) turns a day
1 turn days

REALISM
FOW- on
ADV weather- on
Allied Dam Control- on
Player Def upgrades- off
historical 1st turn- off
dec 7 surprise- on
reliable usn torps- off
realistic r&d- on
no unit withdrawal- off
reinforcements- +/- 15 days

OPTIONS
Combat Reports- on
Auto sub ops- off
TF/Plane move radius- on
Set All facilities to expand at the start- off
auto upgrade ship/air- off
accept air/ground replacements- off
turn cycle- 1

HOUSE RULES-
-B29 aren´t allowed on naval attack
-B29 only on level 6 or 7+ airfields, this should limit them to places that were big enough in real life.
-4Es on nav attack min alt 15.000 ft
-no sub invasions

we can talk about ANY of these options/rules and any you would like to add!

PLEASE PM ME
or
EMAIL ME- thomaslukemills@gmail.com

Thanks
Thomas Mills

< Message edited by Enforcer -- 7/31/2009 8:07:38 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/28/2009 12:45:47 AM   
greg the french

Check your PM.

greg

edit : my last AAR (game not finished)

http://www.campaigns-france.org/showthread.php?t=4242

< Message edited by greg the french -- 7/28/2009 12:49:07 AM >

Religare et unire sic

(in reply to Enforcer)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/28/2009 6:47:26 AM   
sval062

Waiting for an AAR

(in reply to greg the french)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/28/2009 7:57:08 AM   
rominet

attendant un rapport de combat

(in reply to sval062)
Post #: 4
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/31/2009 5:16:53 PM   
dirtyharry500

ready for the challenge ! actually japanese admiral on the greg's game (see greg's AAR) http://www.campaigns-france.org/showthread.php?t=4242)
i should play either british, anzac,us , navy ,army and so and
waiting a call

i'm the real slim shady

(in reply to rominet)
Post #: 5
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/31/2009 8:08:21 PM   
Enforcer

Actually...

I am the IJN Commander (Tom-Enforcer) and my buddy IJA Commander (Dennis - Mostyn)

We are about to complete our turn 1 moves and ship the turn to Greg for his password. After the first turn we should be doing one turn per day!

My part of the turn are very involved and I am trying some NEW strategies as the IJN... Just ask ANDYMAC about some of my unorthadox approches :)

Greg are you doing the AAR? I am not much for doing these but I will try if you do not want to do it!

(in reply to dirtyharry500)
Post #: 6
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 7/31/2009 10:14:24 PM   
greg the french

For an AAR, i don't have the time. Maybe en french but not in english, it's sure.
For Dirtyharry500, the problem is : more player is more delay.
And one turn at 4 players by day it's very hard.

greg

(in reply to Enforcer)
Post #: 7
RE: Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! - 8/4/2009 3:26:10 AM   
Admiral DadMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Enforcer

Actually...

I am the IJN Commander (Tom-Enforcer) and my buddy IJA Commander (Dennis - Mostyn)

We are about to complete our turn 1 moves and ship the turn to Greg for his password. After the first turn we should be doing one turn per day!

My part of the turn are very involved and I am trying some NEW strategies as the IJN... Just ask ANDYMAC about some of my unorthadox approches :)

Greg are you doing the AAR? I am not much for doing these but I will try if you do not want to do it!

I can vouch for these guys. They tore me up 3 years ago in WitP

Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to Enforcer)
Post #: 8
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/12/2009 5:01:31 PM   
joliverlay

I responeded positively to your private message requesting a game by email around July 27th and again yesterday. Why no reply? Perhaps you did not get my emails?

(in reply to Enforcer)
Post #: 9
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/12/2009 10:25:41 PM   
greg the french

I'm the winner of the race!

we have start the game the last week.

greg

(in reply to joliverlay)
Post #: 10
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/12/2009 10:40:01 PM   
joliverlay

I can accept that "you won the race" to play. However, after I accepted an email invitation to play on the 27th, (right after I recieved it) I missed other opportunities to play over the intervening two weeks because no one informed me the invitation was recended. I've been patiently waiting for a game file for two weeks, with no response to PMs or emails after I accepted the offer of a game as Allied. I will continue my ongoing WITP game, but would also like a game as Allied in AE.

Anyway, what I am saying is, if you ask someone to play, and they respond positively within hours, and you have already filled the dance card, you could politely rescend the offer without waiting two weeks (or longer). Alternatively, don't PM folks with an offer of a game, and then accept another opponent a few hour later.

Enjoy your game, I will look forward to your AARs.

Post #: 11
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/15/2009 11:01:46 PM   
greg the french

Sorry for you but it isn't my fault!

Good game,

greg

(in reply to joliverlay)
Post #: 12
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/19/2009 11:38:59 AM   
sval062

Bon et l'AAR il arrive??!!!!

Ici ou sur CF si tu préféres

Post #: 13
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/19/2009 3:14:22 PM   
gladiatt

quote:

ORIGINAL: sval

Bon et l'AAR il arrive??!!!!

Ici ou sur CF si tu préféres

Avec ta requete et celle de Rominet, les anglos saxons vont finir par penser que les Français se plaignent sans arret, quémandent toujours, et ne font rien .
Ce qui est totalement vrai bien sur .
Il vient ce compte rendu ?????

(in reply to sval062)
Post #: 14
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/19/2009 3:42:29 PM   
sval062

On ne se plaint pas, on exige...

En plus c'est tout à fait ça, j'ai la flemme d'en faire un aussi sur mon PBEM, alors poursuivre Greg pour avoir le sien... .

Je rentre pile poil dans ta description

C'est parce qu'on connait bien Greg (qui est un excellent joueur de WITP au demeurant) , c'est plus une manière de le chambrer (parce qu'il ne pense pas avoir les connaissances en anglais) qu'autre chose; et aussi parce qu'on pourrait certainement apprendre des trucs

(in reply to gladiatt)
Post #: 15
RE: WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player ... - 8/20/2009 7:04:00 AM   
gladiatt

quote:

ORIGINAL: sval

On ne se plaint pas, on exige...

En plus c'est tout à fait ça, j'ai la flemme d'en faire un aussi sur mon PBEM, alors poursuivre Greg pour avoir le sien... .

Je rentre pile poil dans ta description

C'est parce qu'on connait bien Greg (qui est un excellent joueur de WITP au demeurant) , c'est plus une manière de le chambrer (parce qu'il ne pense pas avoir les connaissances en anglais) qu'autre chose; et aussi parce qu'on pourrait certainement apprendre des trucs

On va monter une pétition pour que Greg nous fasse un AAR en Français pour apprendre les ficeles. Ceci dit, il y a aussi certains AAR en anglais qui sont tres pédagogique !
Allez les "Frenchies", a +.

PS: pour la description des Français, j'ai surtout pensé à moi

< Message edited by gladiatt -- 8/20/2009 8:16:34 AM >

(in reply to sval062)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> WITP:AE Japanese players looking for Allied player or players! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI