Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One other thing about MaxFB

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> One other thing about MaxFB Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One other thing about MaxFB - 7/28/2009 3:06:19 PM   
Old Coach

I've posted a lot of stuff here over the last few days. I do this partly because there's not been much activity on the forum for awhile, but I also do this to hopefully keep interest up in the game and maybe bring in a new player or two. There is no other game on the market that allows you to setup whatever offense and defense you want and dress your team how you want. I can create leather helmets with no facemasks and run a freaking Notre Dame Box formation ( or at least a close approximation of it) with this game. You can't do that with any other game. Yes, MaxFB has its limitations, but I think they are minor compared to the flexibility it allows for game play.

Old Coach
Post #: 1
RE: One other thing about MaxFB - 7/30/2009 2:05:37 PM   
Bobolini

I agree even though I haven't played with it in sometime. It's still on my hard drive and soon as I get the "fever" for football I'll be firing it up. I enjoy setting High School or College leagues. Thanks Old Coach for keeping us stimulated.

(in reply to Old Coach)
Post #: 2
RE: One other thing about MaxFB - 7/30/2009 3:05:08 PM   
garysorrell

In spite of my occasional whining about the game, it is the only way I want to play PC football. Warts and all, it provides enough options for me to tinker with, and thats what I like.

However, considering the state of the game, and the fact that there will be no further support, the current price is ridiculous. It should be $20 at most.

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 3
RE: One other thing about MaxFB - 7/30/2009 6:08:24 PM   
simmer

I'm with you guys I have started the full 2009 NCAA season and with Hack's plays I have had some really good competitive games. I have figured the schedule editor and have made the current schedules, including added weeks for the playoffs.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> One other thing about MaxFB Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI