Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WAW ON CD..

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> WAW ON CD.. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WAW ON CD.. - 10/28/2000 3:20:00 AM   
Red Baron

Hi All.. Sorry to say what i´m going to say now...But i have to stop the standing offer i have had going for the last month or so I have now shiped 30+ CD´s and therefore have to ask my wife on a allowance raise It has been a pleasure to help you guyz out there, and if it should be need some time in the future and if my wife agree´s on my request , i will be happy to help again! Regards..Red Baron ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

Post #: 1
- 10/29/2000 3:34:00 AM   
Randy

Hi. For those who have not gotten a disk of SPW@W, the December issue of Computer Gaming World has a CD. The mag is a 2 disk issue, one of which has SP. I've heard it is the 4.0v I live in L.A. California USA so it is out in this area. Good Luck Semper Fi Randy

Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear

(in reply to Red Baron)
Post #: 2
- 10/29/2000 4:19:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Thanks for the confirmation on that Randy. WOuld you put a separate new topic post up on that please? RB, you went way above and beyond the call of duty. You paid your dues and made a lot of gamers very happy people. Thank you for giving your time and money to help out others. That is truly a noble spirit, much needed today. I salute you sir! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Red Baron)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> WAW ON CD.. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI