Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mark Buherle's Perfect Game & Puresim

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Mark Buherle's Perfect Game & Puresim Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mark Buherle's Perfect Game & Puresim - 7/24/2009 11:29:22 PM   
akcranker

Didn't get to see the game but Perfect Games are always amazing.

In Puresim I don't think it acknowledges perfect games does it? I know it will pop up and tell you when a pitcher throws a shut out or a no hitter etc.. but I don't remember if it tells you someone threw a perfect game.

I think I've always had to go look at the players logs and check to see if it was one.

If I'm correct and it don't show it, is there a way to tweak the code to make it show it?
Post #: 1
RE: Mark Buherle's Perfect Game & Puresim - 7/31/2009 4:53:33 AM   
RichL1967

No, It doesnt acknowledge a perfect game. Just says that a no hitter was tossed. (had a perfect game tonight as a matter of fact. :)
When I got the No Hitter pop up, I had to go look at the box score to see if there were any walks, errors, ect. Nope. 27 up 27 down no walks. no errors. el perfecto.
I'm in the 33rd season of a 20 team fictional association and this was the 27th no hitter. and only the 3rd perfect game. One was in a world series.
Because it was, luckily I have Access, and could go in and manually enter it in the correct database table to give him credit on his player card for the No No because the game will not, if it is post season.
There isnt a code for a perfect game. (No No milestoneid = 5 in milestones table)

(in reply to akcranker)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Mark Buherle's Perfect Game & Puresim Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI