Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Bunch of Small Requests

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> A Bunch of Small Requests Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Bunch of Small Requests - 8/5/2009 2:32:24 AM   
rwmorey71

Hi --

I just got back into playing PureSim again after not having played it for a few years. Now that I'm back into the game "full on" I thought I'd post some UI tweaks that I'd like to see and hopefully others agree.

1) When I click "Shop Player" the game should automatically shop the player to EVERY team.

2) When I shop a player it would be nice if the computer teams would not make offers for my player that they can't afford - so that when I go to make the trade I don't get the "Team X doesn't have the finances for this player." I know this error is in place if I manually try to make a trade, but the transition from "Shop Player" to the trade screen should be such that another team doesn't offer player X for player Y if the dollars don't match.

3) In the trade screen it would be nice if all the players in a deal were more easily findable -- highlighted in another color or whatever.

4) When I do make a trade I'm not always sure where the new player ends up -- sometimes I don't even remember what player I traded for (I look at stats, not the player name)

5) The player list screens should be consistent as far as how the players are listed. My preferences would be LASTNAME, FIRST INITIAL.

6) After making a trade the screen I'm on "beneath" the trade screen should update so the player I have just traded no longer appears to be on my team (and my new player IS on my team) A "Refresh" button would do the trick here as well as other screens.

7) The "Team Transaction" screen should include trades and ideally would be filtered by "trades", "promotions/demotions", etc.

8) Being able to drag and drop when adjusting my minor leagues would be great.

9) Having the right click menu anywhere I can click on a player would be nice too.

10) How come I get a different player card screen when I click on a player in the Modify Roster screen than when I click on the magnifying glass next to the player?

11) Not sure if this is a "bug" but it seems that young guys with no major league experience who are at the end of their contract are seeking unrealistically high salaries to resign with my team.

These are just my thoughts..

Rich

< Message edited by rwmorey71 -- 8/5/2009 8:13:18 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> A Bunch of Small Requests Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI