Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Transferring Current Association between Computers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Transferring Current Association between Computers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transferring Current Association between Computers - 9/30/2009 3:44:24 PM   
Taz0713

Since I have to travel during the last quarter of the year (thanks to work), I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my association between my home computer to my work laptop, so that I could continue playing while I am away. What files would I need to move back and forth? Is this easy to do?

I would love to play during the down time, so I thought that this would be the next best solution.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Taz
Post #: 1
RE: Transferring Current Association between Computers - 9/30/2009 3:47:26 PM   
Wrathchild

Just the .psa and .psx for the given association, I believe. I play on two computers and it most cases I only transfer the .psa back and forth.

J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)

(in reply to Taz0713)
Post #: 2
RE: Transferring Current Association between Computers - 9/30/2009 5:23:59 PM   
Orcin

I only move the .psa file and it works fine for me also. I also copy the /gamelogs folder because I like to be able to go back and check boxscores at times.

Be sure both computers are on the same game version just to avoid any issues loading the association.

(in reply to Wrathchild)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Transferring Current Association between Computers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI