Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Transferring ships to port

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Transferring ships to port Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 2:21:44 PM   
Chris21wen

Originally posted here.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2254756

Matters not which ships you use in a TF located at Noumea you cannot transfer any ship to Noumea from a TF. Save included.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 3:02:40 PM   
Don Bowen

I will at it a look take.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 2
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 4:05:25 PM   
Don Bowen

I am unable to recreate the problem with the save provided (which does not have the offending TF formed). However there does seem to be an issue with undo. Did you use undo on this TF?

If you have, or can create, a save with the exact circumstance, please attach it.

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 3
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 4:35:38 PM   
Chris21wen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen

I am unable to recreate the problem with the save provided (which does not have the offending TF formed). However there does seem to be an issue with undo. Did you use undo on this TF?

If you have, or can create, a save with the exact circumstance, please attach it.

Note sure why as it does on my machine. However, try this one with a CV TF located at Noumea. I can recreate the problem anytime all you need is a TF at Noumea, either created or one that moved there. Matters not which but I cannot move any ship from the TF to Noumea.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 4
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 4:51:12 PM   
Don Bowen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen

Note sure why as it does on my machine. However, try this one with a CV TF located at Noumea. I can recreate the problem anytime all you need is a TF at Noumea, either created or one that moved there. Matters not which but I cannot move any ship from the TF to Noumea.

When I create a TF everything works perfectly. It may be some data already in the TF record, so I badly need a save that has the TF already created and exhibiting the behavior.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 5
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 4:59:47 PM   
Don Bowen

Tried with the pre-created CV TF at Noumea. Everything worked fine.

The "diff" file for the next patch shows some work in that area - it looks like an issue that is already solved.

On the good side, while checking this out I found a hole in the "undo" logic (now fixed).

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 6
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 6:14:27 PM   
dude

I have a save from a game where the same thing is happening at Tulagi however it's a scenario that I edited too not one of the default ones. So I don't know if you want to check that out.

“Ifs defeated the Confederates…” U.S.Grant

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 7
RE: Transferring ships to port - 9/30/2009 6:27:03 PM   
Don Bowen

quote:

ORIGINAL: dude

I have a save from a game where the same thing is happening at Tulagi however it's a scenario that I edited too not one of the default ones. So I don't know if you want to check that out.

Not needed, thanks. I went back and searched the problem reports and found the fix. It is an issue the is still extant in Patch 1 and will be fixed in Patch 2.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

(in reply to dude)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Transferring ships to port Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI