Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Another CS convoy bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Another CS convoy bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another CS convoy bug - 6/19/2002 4:42:55 AM   
sitkis

Haven't seen this posted, so either it's new or the situation doesn't come up often. CS convoys, at least with supplies, work well in general. However, if a base gets really low on supplies the CS convoys are acting like the routine convoys. As I understand the system this should not happen.

Here is what happened. In S-19 the Japs take PM and push the lone Aussi inf unit to Lea Lea. Now Lea Lea has no supply and no airfield, and there are about 200 Bettys in Rabual, so those guys are dead. BUT, the supply system is intent on saving them. I had CS convoys running from Brisbane to the northern cities, and in the east from Noumea to my northern island bases. Alll together 7 CS convoys. They all made a break for Lea Lea. I only noticed when the convoy going up to my base east of Lungi almost entered Rabaul LBS range in its dash for Lea Lea.

Pointing them back where they belong only lasts until they make it to their intended destination. When they get to where they are supposed to be going they unload a bit of supplies then sprint off, half loaded, for Lea Lea again.

Shouldn't work like this me thinks. For routine convoys, yes, but not CS convoys.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Another CS convoy bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI