Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.094 feedback

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> 1.094 feedback Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.094 feedback - 11/27/2009 5:48:31 PM   
PeteG662

Note to developers. I downloaded the beta patch and started a new game, scenario 1 vs AI. When I go into ports and form up some task forces, some of the information is missing - an entire line equating with a ship or ships. Its like a hole in the database there even though I know there is a ship in that slot. There is also ghost imaging on the first ship displayed where data from two ship may be presented in the same slot at the same time. I didn't have any graphics issues like this before the patch so it may be a slight glitch. Nothing earth shattering but you may want to take a look.

Also, when you are on a base screen and click on an air group, it gives a bigger popup window now. If you click a ground unit from the dsiplay below it will place it over the top of the open air group window. The air group window will disappear if you scroll the screen otherwise you have to close out both pop up windows. Again, nothing earth shattering but you may want to take a look.

Thanks for your hard work and the additional amenities for this patch. I like the pilot training tweaks!

Pete
Post #: 1
RE: 1.094 feedback - 11/27/2009 10:57:37 PM   
Lrfss

I had the first issue you addressed, by rebooting the PC it cleared up for me. Read that somewhere prior in this forum and it worked.

Hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Lrfss

(in reply to PeteG662)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.094 feedback - 11/28/2009 3:42:05 AM   
michaelm75au

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyman662

Note to developers. I downloaded the beta patch and started a new game, scenario 1 vs AI. When I go into ports and form up some task forces, some of the information is missing - an entire line equating with a ship or ships. Its like a hole in the database there even though I know there is a ship in that slot. There is also ghost imaging on the first ship displayed where data from two ship may be presented in the same slot at the same time. I didn't have any graphics issues like this before the patch so it may be a slight glitch. Nothing earth shattering but you may want to take a look.

Also, when you are on a base screen and click on an air group, it gives a bigger popup window now. If you click a ground unit from the dsiplay below it will place it over the top of the open air group window. The air group window will disappear if you scroll the screen otherwise you have to close out both pop up windows. Again, nothing earth shattering but you may want to take a look.

Thanks for your hard work and the additional amenities for this patch. I like the pilot training tweaks!

Pete

I thought I had fixed that!!

Michael

(in reply to PeteG662)
Post #: 3
RE: 1.094 feedback - 11/28/2009 3:51:48 AM   
michaelm75au

Now I remember, I left that intentionally.
The reason:

If the group is a transport, it is very handy to be able to pull up the army units and look at them before deciding which one to transport.
1. Display the group
2. Display the army unit. You can use the normal next and previous buttons on the army screen to look at them.
3. Press Back and the army unit goes away.

Michael

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> 1.094 feedback Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI