Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Combat animation issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Combat animation issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combat animation issue - 11/27/2009 4:30:31 PM   
WaltE1965

Hello, this is my first post, and wish I did not need to ask about this as this is an excellant game over all.

I am having a combat animation and after action report issue with only the US side of the game. Here below is what it is doing.

The following countries combat animation and AAR's work fine as far as I can tell and only those that do not include "Any" US troops, planes or ships BTW.
Japan
Aussie's
British,
Phils
Dutch
Etc Etc...

If it is an attack on "only" US forces, or an attack by "only" US forces, I get no combat animations what so ever and nothing for an AAR. Even though it shows in the games text window in the lower left corner, that I sunk something or another or I was sunk...etc etc...
The trick here is that this only happens east of a vertical line about mid way through Phili Islands, just east of Manila. Everything west of that and the animations seem to be working normally.
Now that is a wierd bug, and I have reinstalled the game and tested it again, but the bug ( at least on my PC ) is still present.
Any ideas?
Single player game BTW.

Best Regards

< Message edited by WaltE1965 -- 11/27/2009 4:34:35 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Combat animation issue - 11/28/2009 6:08:19 AM   
michaelm75au

Please supply a save (zip it up and attach here)
Also what version of the game are you playing? Shows on main menu or in the title line of the screen

Michael

(in reply to WaltE1965)
Post #: 2
RE: Combat animation issue - 12/3/2009 6:10:32 PM   
WaltE1965

Hi, I fixed it. Had to start a new campaign. Somehow my save game must have gotten corrupted or something, and that really bites. I was 60 days into the full campaign.
Thanks again for a great game.

However I am making a new post about another little annoying issue concerning the AI.

< Message edited by WaltE1965 -- 12/3/2009 6:29:14 PM >

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Combat animation issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI