Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

interesting idea, maybe

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Scenarios and Mods >> interesting idea, maybe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
interesting idea, maybe - 12/8/2009 1:05:47 AM   
augustus

A lot of people have complained about the massive army Germany is able to build, especially the number of Corps. Does anyone know if its possible to actually remove them from the game, or make them severely expensive to maintain?

The second possibility could make for an interesting game, if Germany/Russia can only build a few armored or mech corps, their deployment and use would have to be carefully chosen. Instead, playing as Germany I always have several to throw into Russia when the time comes.
Post #: 1
RE: interesting idea, maybe - 12/8/2009 9:12:40 AM   
Uxbridge

The only way of making them expensive to maintain is by increasing their strength, which would be counter-productive. One can make them more expensive to buy, however.

The latter is not possible; if you can you buy one, you can buy many, just as long as you have PPs to pay with.

The upkeep system does work towards your wishes, though, since it is calculated upon the overall strength of all units in the field. One can raise the upkeep cost and thus see to that the number of strong units is kept down in order to maintain a long frontline.

(in reply to augustus)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Scenarios and Mods >> interesting idea, maybe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI