Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Getting the AAR itch again

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Getting the AAR itch again Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting the AAR itch again - 6/28/2002 11:14:12 PM   
Gary Tatro

Ok I just got Desert Fox.
I am at Defending the the Artillary Batalion in Lost Victory's and I am starting to feel like writing again.

Sooo does anyone out there have a senario that they would like to see an AAR of?

Just looking for some ideas.

"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
Post #: 1
just my suggestion - 7/2/2002 2:00:19 AM   
ivantheterrible

HI Gary, first of all I think you're a great writer! For me, I'd love to read an AAR for the first battle in desert fox (aghila something, with no option), only because I just got MCNA as well and haven't started on the first battle yet. On the other hand, I think I'm close to the end of MCLV, at the gates of Sevastopol now. Hey, with no AAR-writing and "lap dances" to slow me down, I am advancing a little faster here :D

(in reply to Gary Tatro)
Post #: 2
It's me again, Gary - 7/5/2002 1:32:01 AM   
ivantheterrible

Hi gary, since I've finished MCLV I'm deciding on which MC to play next. I've read the battle descriptions for both MCNA and MCWT, and since one's primary tank engagement and other primary infantry action, I kinda decided to start both at the same time, maybe alternate battles between the two, you know, to add a little variety "the spice of life". :) In fact I just started the first beach assult on Gavutu island against the japanese defenders in MCWT.

So, to get to the point, what I'm trying to say that an AAR on either MC would be greatly appreciated by me. :)

(in reply to Gary Tatro)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Getting the AAR itch again Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI