Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SCR radars not drawing post hotfix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> SCR radars not drawing post hotfix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/6/2010 6:10:52 PM   
jb123

below is the original message.

Here is the save game, I can produce about 15 of these since I installed the hotfix.

three units:

114 and 115 USAAF BFs at Sydney

101st USN BF at San Fransisco

Also, all the Asiatic fleet BFs at Darwin (understandable given their recent trauma and 27,000 supplies, still, one BF drew pre-hotfix and the others haven't drawn since.

I have more recent turns and saves, the pool count is up to 18 now, wipt tracker is telling me none have gone out. I didn't post the recent saves because I went ahead and moved those BFs, I need them on the front with or without radars.

Thanks.

After I installed the latest hotfix my American SCR radars (the ones for the base forces) are not going out to units. I have a number of units with replacements on in places like San Fran, Sydney, Calcutta and darwin. I have most base forces set to no replacements, in order to get the radars to the important BFs. Since I installed the hotfix, my radars are just sitting in the pool, I'm up to fifteen in the pool, I haven't seen a single BF draw a radar since. Before the hotfix the units were drawing them as fast as they were produced.

I haven't noticed any other devices piling up in the pool, just radars. Needless to say, hundreds of thousands of supplies at these bases. + 10 base sizes, sitting on rest mode with command HQ in same base. About ten days of game time since the hotfix.

Now it's irritaing, but the BFs are filled out with everything else but I don't want to deploy them until they get those radars, they never seem to draw them on island bases. So I'd like to deploy them soon.

Anyone else see this?

I can post saves if it sounds like a bug.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 12:00:26 AM   
BigJ62

I looked at unit 5055 at SF and because weapon slot 6 of unit(device1193) does not match toe slot 6 (device1191) is why you are not getting any scr-270s. The observer squads must die off before you can get scr-270. Perhaps a better solution would have been that the observer sqds upgrade to scr-270 but that is an oober decision.

Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 2
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 12:03:06 AM   
jb123

oh, well then, that's unfortunate. Thanks.

(in reply to BigJ62)
Post #: 3
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 10:12:35 AM   
Learmont

So, how are we supposed to get the radars to units? How do we kill off the observers without destroying the unit? I have over 300 radars in pool in Feb of 43. I don't have a clue. Is this something that needs a database patch?

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 4
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 8:34:02 PM   
Andy Mac

OK I checked it it affects about 9 Base Forces all USN mostly the ones that start in Norpac and hawaii

There is a TOE upgrade that will fix it in jan 45 (ya I know kinda late)

I will fix it for patch 3

Please note this may appear a bigger issue than it actually is if you are thinking the the USA Army base forces should get radar - they dont they have a couple of obserover squads but it is not intended that they ever get radar they are their to provide additional support for LCU's in the same way the RIASC Base forces do for the Burma Army

(in reply to Learmont)
Post #: 5
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 9:31:36 PM   
jb123

thanks, those, and the PI USN BFs, were the ones I was waiting for. Still, what about the two USAAF BFs sitting at Sydney for weeks without an upgrade and tons of SCRs in the pool? I suppose I can go into the editor to find for myself. But, in game, when I click "show TOE" for the current TOE it indicates I should have a radar or sound detector which upgrades.

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 6
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 9:55:55 PM   
Andy Mac

name of Base Forces ?

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 7
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/7/2010 11:03:32 PM   
BigJ62

5618 and 5619, same problem.

Witp-AE

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 8
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/24/2010 11:02:16 PM   
jb123

funny follow up... after realizing some BFs i had prepping for important bases like noumea and so forth would never draw radars I decided to send the radar-less BFs to remote bases where a radar is prolly not so important. So, I amphibed one to Bora Bora where the observer squads where promptly lost in the surf. One turn later the BF was equipped with two new SCR-270s on a completely dirt-undeveloped base with less than a thousand supplies offloaded and a million miles from the nearest headquarter.

(in reply to BigJ62)
Post #: 9
RE: SCR radars not drawing post hotfix - 1/24/2010 11:21:10 PM   
BigJ62

got lucky

Witp-AE

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> SCR radars not drawing post hotfix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI