Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/12/2010 12:30:08 AM   
Grotius

Tracker is running great for me! It's even better than the original WITP Tracker, so congrats to you on a wonderful release.

I just have one minor (and probably obvious) question. I've never used Tracker in a PBEM before. I'm playing Japan, and I ran Tracker after I sent my turn 1 off to my opponent. It generated a valid database of info on my empire as of December 7. My opponent then sent back his turn 1, I ran the replay, and now I'm starting my orders for Turn 2. I tried running Tracker at this point, but it still just generated a report for turn 1, December 7. At one point will it read Turn 2? After both I and my opponent have entered orders for Turn 2, I assume?

Once again, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this. I've loved using it for AI games, and I'm really thrilled to have it at my side for a PBEM.

(in reply to Swenslim)
Post #: 901
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.4 Available - 1/12/2010 3:13:15 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackyo123
just downloaded 1.4 - WITPSTAFF works, tracker unfortunately doesnt.
error:
C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\WitPTracker AE Release 1.4>
java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Initializing WitP Tracker AE database.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Matrix Games\War i
n the Pacific Admiral's Edition\WitPTracker AE Release 1.4\pwsdll.dll: This appl
ication has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at JNIpws.JNIpws.<clinit>(JNIpws.java:19)
at witptracker.SaveFileReader.<init>(SaveFileReader.java:91)
at witptracker.Main.main(Main.java:127)

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\WitPTracker AE Release 1.4>
pause
Press any key to continue . . .

That's incredibly unusual, we both use the same MS setup ... Can you replace the *.dll in the tracker folder with the one in your c:\matrix games\... (game root folder), delete the db & try again. Otherwise I'm thinking you are a 64 bit user ??? I thought you had 1.3 running before ?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grotius

Tracker is running great for me! It's even better than the original WITP Tracker, so congrats to you on a wonderful release.

I just have one minor (and probably obvious) question. I've never used Tracker in a PBEM before. I'm playing Japan, and I ran Tracker after I sent my turn 1 off to my opponent. It generated a valid database of info on my empire as of December 7. My opponent then sent back his turn 1, I ran the replay, and now I'm starting my orders for Turn 2. I tried running Tracker at this point, but it still just generated a report for turn 1, December 7. At one point will it read Turn 2? After both I and my opponent have entered orders for Turn 2, I assume?

Once again, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this. I've loved using it for AI games, and I'm really thrilled to have it at my side for a PBEM.

Grotius, thanks for the encouragement ...
For Dec 7, load the save after you've given orders (or before),[edit] - mid-turn save but before you have clicked the End turn (the file for your opponent).
Dec 8, load the save after the combat replay (before or after giving orders)[edit] - mid-turn save, but once again before the END Turn.

Hope this makes sense ... It's clear as mud to me

Cheers

< Message edited by n01487477 -- 1/12/2010 3:58:59 AM >

(in reply to jackyo123)
Post #: 902
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.4 Available - 1/12/2010 3:59:44 AM   
Grotius

Thanks, Damian!

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 903
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/12/2010 4:55:26 AM   
jackyo123

Hi Damian

I've got 1.4 (and 1.31) running fine on my laptop - however, 1.4 will *only* let me see japanese player turns, regardless of which 'SIDE' I set it to -

I load 1.31 on the same computer, with the same properties file (just cut n paste it over) and it works fine.

savefile is here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/10139248-40a

any ideas on this one? Again - the program works fine - except that I only see JAPANESE player information, regardless of SIDE settings.

Here is the properties file:
Dir=[f:\games\witp admiral]
GameType=[0]
Side=[0]
Password=[abc123]
SaveFile=[wpae138.pws]
SaveMode=[1]

also tried with Side=[1]

(in reply to Grotius)
Post #: 904
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/12/2010 5:33:26 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackyo123

Hi Damian

I've got 1.4 (and 1.31) running fine on my laptop - however, 1.4 will *only* let me see japanese player turns, regardless of which 'SIDE' I set it to -

I load 1.31 on the same computer, with the same properties file (just cut n paste it over) and it works fine.

savefile is here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/10139248-40a

any ideas on this one? Again - the program works fine - except that I only see JAPANESE player information, regardless of SIDE settings.

Here is the properties file:
GameType=[0]
Side=[0]
Password=[abc123]
SaveFile=[wpae138.pws]
SaveMode=[1]

also tried with Side=[1]

Ok, my guess is that the first time you initialised with the Japanese side, and now if you change the properties it is still thinking you are playing as the Japanese ...
What you need to do is exit the program, delete all the trackerdb*. files,
change the properties to

GameType=[0]
Side=[1]
Password=[]
SaveFile=[wpae138.pws]
SaveMode=[1]

save,
and then reinitialise by using the batch file ...

This should work check this page for set up instructions
http://sites.google.com/site/witptracker/set-up

(in reply to jackyo123)
Post #: 905
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/12/2010 8:31:32 PM   
sven6345789

got a problem with the setup; got to the point where during setup you set up (if i writeit a fourth time, i will invite you on a drink) the properties file. Java cannot seem to open it. It gives me an error message of can't read line 0 or something like that.
Windows XP. Am at work now, so i will send you the true error message via e-mail tomorrow, if allowed.

Bougainville, November 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. It rained today.

Letter from a U.S. Marine,November 1943

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 906
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/12/2010 8:35:31 PM   
floydg

quote:

ORIGINAL: sven6345789

got a problem with the setup; got to the point where during setup you set up (if i writeit a fourth time, i will invite you on a drink) the properties file. Java cannot seem to open it. It gives me an error message of can't read line 0 or something like that.
Windows XP. Am at work now, so i will send you the true error message via e-mail tomorrow, if allowed.

It could be a blank line at the end of the file. Or something else that confused the reading routines.

Otherwise, take a "new" witptracker.properties file from the ZIP archive and modify the fields as needed.

(in reply to sven6345789)
Post #: 907
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/13/2010 7:21:41 PM   
witpqs

TOE Upgrades

I've looked through Tracker, but as I'm still exploring all the nooks and crannies my apologies if this is already in there.

Apparently there are some requirements for LCU's to get TOE upgrades. In game, it's difficult to see when it is that an LCU is scheduled to get a TOE upgrade.

Would you add a field to the LCU screen that shows the LCU's next scheduled TOE upgrade date? I suppose if there is already one overdue that should be displayed instead.

Here is a thread on the issue:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2345578

Thanks for considering this.

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 908
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/13/2010 8:42:54 PM   
Al Boone

I have an Intel Core i7-860 processor running under System 7. I have a Save game for the initial save of The Thousand Mile War scenario saved in slot 3 and copied to the WITP Tracker folder which is in my WITP AE game folder. I have copied Java.exe (version 6.0.140.8) into my WITP Tracker folder. I have downloaded both vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe for trial and have the following errors when I double click the Witp Tracker batch file:
WITP Tracker error message 1/13/10
---------------------------------------------------------------
C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4>java -Xms384
m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Matrix Games\War i
n the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4\pwsdll.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit
.dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4>pause
--------------------------------------------
I have looked through all 31 pages of forum info and I find that Post 744 and Post 858 seem to have similar errors. I do not understand how to do the remedy which is suggested in Post 861 by n01487477. Is part of my problem the fact that I am using the initial save from the TTMW scenario? The error seems to be associated with AMD processors and mine is an Intel. I seem to be asking a question similar to others, but I hope you realize that I am doing due diligence before asking. I am not familiar with using Java and the C langauge.

< Message edited by Al Boone -- 1/13/2010 8:46:01 PM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 909
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/13/2010 11:32:20 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Al Boone

I have an Intel Core i7-860 processor running under System 7. I have a Save game for the initial save of The Thousand Mile War scenario saved in slot 3 and copied to the WITP Tracker folder which is in my WITP AE game folder. I have copied Java.exe (version 6.0.140.8) into my WITP Tracker folder. I have downloaded both vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe for trial and have the following errors when I double click the Witp Tracker batch file:
WITP Tracker error message 1/13/10
---------------------------------------------------------------
C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4>java -Xms384
m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
n the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4\pwsdll.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit
.dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\wiptracker 1.4>pause
--------------------------------------------
I have looked through all 31 pages of forum info and I find that Post 744 and Post 858 seem to have similar errors. I do not understand how to do the remedy which is suggested in Post 861 by n01487477. Is part of my problem the fact that I am using the initial save from the TTMW scenario? The error seems to be associated with AMD processors and mine is an Intel. I seem to be asking a question similar to others, but I hope you realize that I am doing due diligence before asking. I am not familiar with using Java and the C langauge.

Al,
sorry there are so many pages to look at, neither Floyd nor I have 64 bit machines, so we can only suggest what works for others. We have started a support section on the Tracker web site, but it is incomplete at present.
Try doing this ...

-Uninstall any and all C++ libraries 95 and 98
-Uninstall Java 64 and 32
-Reinstall the Java 32bit JVM
-Reinstall the 32 bit C++ patch (someone reported the latest patch didn't wok but the original did ... I'd try both)
-Run from the batch

(I'm not sure if you can then install Java 64bit JRE and configure it to work as well)

Hope this helps...

< Message edited by n01487477 -- 1/13/2010 11:39:18 PM >

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 910
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/14/2010 12:58:49 AM   
Al Boone

quote:

Try doing this ...

-Reinstall the 32 bit C++ patch (someone reported the latest patch didn't wok but the original did ... I'd try both)
-Run from the batch

(I'm not sure if you can then install Java 64bit JRE and configure it to work as well)

Hope this helps...

Thanks Damian, but I don't have the skills to do the above with any confidence that I am not going to mess up and screw up my computer. Unfortunately I may have to do without using witp Tracker and go back to playing UV. Maybe just play the smaller scenarios without "player aids". I don't regret the investment. I have got my money's worth just by scanning the scenarios, maps and reading the forum.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 911
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/14/2010 12:49:04 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

TOE Upgrades

I've looked through Tracker, but as I'm still exploring all the nooks and crannies my apologies if this is already in there.

Apparently there are some requirements for LCU's to get TOE upgrades. In game, it's difficult to see when it is that an LCU is scheduled to get a TOE upgrade.

Would you add a field to the LCU screen that shows the LCU's next scheduled TOE upgrade date? I suppose if there is already one overdue that should be displayed instead.

Ok, I've seen the numerous threads looking at this and will help Floyd to get something into the next update. Although maybe I'll put this into the LCU production area ...

I'm also going to look into withdrawals as well as Air support and over-stacking. Are there any other suggestions apart from the expansion of reports ?

< Message edited by n01487477 -- 1/14/2010 12:50:02 PM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 912
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/15/2010 4:08:21 AM   
Jones944

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477
I'm also going to look into withdrawals as well as Air support and over-stacking. Are there any other suggestions apart from the expansion of reports ?

Better window resizing on all pages! I'm on a 1280x800 laptop screen and a lot of times the bottom of the page is cut off. Very frustrating since some of the pages resize just fine and often on the problem pages there is a lot of blank space at the top of the main screen.

Other than that a very nice effort on this. Very useful!

< Message edited by Jones944 -- 1/15/2010 4:09:11 AM >

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 913
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/15/2010 10:34:36 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jones944

quote:

Better window resizing on all pages! I'm on a 1280x800 laptop screen and a lot of times the bottom of the page is cut off. Very frustrating since some of the pages resize just fine and often on the problem pages there is a lot of blank space at the top of the main screen.

Other than that a very nice effort on this. Very useful!

Yep, I'll look into that for you ... I think it is the Production Screen doing naughty things ...

(in reply to Jones944)
Post #: 914
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/15/2010 10:37:51 AM   
n01487477

Getting too lazy to create a file/modded scenario for myself so ...

For the TOE upgrades, does someone have a save with a TOE device upgrade showing but before it has changed ?

Please send to witptracker@gmail.com

with a description of what unit ... and a note for Floyd to forward it onto me.

Cheers

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 915
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/16/2010 1:10:04 PM   
Marc

Hi Damian and Floyd,

thanks again for this wonderful tool and your help.

So much for the praise and here are my wishes
I find it extremely important to plan the disposition of the LCUs because they are very difficult to move to another spot if they are on the wrong side of the world.
To be able to better plan this I would like to propose the following additions to the LCU screen if possible:

Add the following columns to the table:
- restricted unit (true/false)
- static unit (true/false)
- Engineer Value (Engineers + Vehicles * 5)
- loadcost AP
- loadcost AK
- HQ Support Value
- HQ Naval Support Value
- HQ Air Support Value

Add the following filters:
- show all units / only restricted / all but restricted
- show all units / only static / all but static

Is it possible to add a summary line where values are added?
If I filter for example "show me all units in Truk" then I could see the combined values from the units in this base (Engineer Value, Naval Support, Air Support, AV, loadcosts, ...)

Another (bigger) wish would be to add two extra data fields like the Notes field you added already.
The first would be something like "planned destination". I know that I can use the "plan for" field but 1. Perhaps the unit is at first to go to "Wake" but is already planning for an invasion of Midway later and 2. the enemy as a good chance to read "plan for" via SigInt In both cases I would not like to use the "plan for" field.
This should be a drop down list with all bases from AE. A filter for this field would be important too.

The second field that I would like to have is something like "operation". Here I would enter for example "Malaya", "West Pacific", "DEI", "Burma", ... By filtering the operation field (add filter for operation ) and then checking the summary lines I have a very good overview where I have too few or perhaps too many AV, Naval support, Engineers.
It would also be possible to see the needed AK and AP loadcosts for the units taking part in the operation.
The operation field could also be filled via drop down list. This list could be edited elsewhere in your tool (for example File - operations...).

Please consider my ideas.
Anyway thank you again very much.
You have one of the all time best products on the market considering cost-benefit

Marc

IJN Chokai

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 916
RE: TOE Upgrade display - 1/16/2010 2:47:38 PM   
floydg

quote:

TOE Upgrades

Okay, I see the data items in the save file and I think I have an idea on how to handle it. I'll work on that function now for the next release. And to reiterate Damian's request: if someone does have saves which are pre-upgrade by a turn or two, that would help in testing.

Floyd

< Message edited by floydg -- 1/16/2010 2:48:05 PM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 917
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/16/2010 2:55:16 PM   
floydg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc

Hi Damian and Floyd,

thanks again for this wonderful tool and your help.

So much for the praise and here are my wishes
I find it extremely important to plan the disposition of the LCUs because they are very difficult to move to another spot if they are on the wrong side of the world.
To be able to better plan this I would like to propose the following additions to the LCU screen if possible:

Add the following columns to the table:
- restricted unit (true/false)
- static unit (true/false)
- Engineer Value (Engineers + Vehicles * 5)
- loadcost AP
- loadcost AK
- HQ Support Value
- HQ Naval Support Value
- HQ Air Support Value

Add the following filters:
- show all units / only restricted / all but restricted
- show all units / only static / all but static

Is it possible to add a summary line where values are added?
If I filter for example "show me all units in Truk" then I could see the combined values from the units in this base (Engineer Value, Naval Support, Air Support, AV, loadcosts, ...)

Another (bigger) wish would be to add two extra data fields like the Notes field you added already.
The first would be something like "planned destination". I know that I can use the "plan for" field but 1. Perhaps the unit is at first to go to "Wake" but is already planning for an invasion of Midway later and 2. the enemy as a good chance to read "plan for" via SigInt In both cases I would not like to use the "plan for" field.
This should be a drop down list with all bases from AE. A filter for this field would be important too.

The second field that I would like to have is something like "operation". Here I would enter for example "Malaya", "West Pacific", "DEI", "Burma", ... By filtering the operation field (add filter for operation ) and then checking the summary lines I have a very good overview where I have too few or perhaps too many AV, Naval support, Engineers.
It would also be possible to see the needed AK and AP loadcosts for the units taking part in the operation.
The operation field could also be filled via drop down list. This list could be edited elsewhere in your tool (for example File - operations...).

Please consider my ideas.
Anyway thank you again very much.
You have one of the all time best products on the market considering cost-benefit

Marc

Thanks for the good ideas!

We've gotten some similar requests and we'll incorporate what we can.

(in reply to Marc)
Post #: 918
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/16/2010 4:41:51 PM   
Theages

quote:

quote:

Try doing this ...

-Run from the batch

Hope this helps...

Thanks Damian, but I don't have the skills to do the above with any confidence that I am not going to mess up and screw up my computer. Unfortunately I may have to do without using witp Tracker and go back to playing UV. Maybe just play the smaller scenarios without "player aids". I don't regret the investment. I have got my money's worth just by scanning the scenarios, maps and reading the forum.

1. install Java 6 update 18 for Windows Platform (the newest x86 version from Sun; do not use the Windows x64 platform version;do not change installation path). You can grab it from here: https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=jre-6u18-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer

a) Change witptracker.bat content to:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
pause

OR
b)download the attached txt file (the forum seems only to allow txt files)
rename it from witptracker.txt to witptracker.bat
copy it to the directory containing witptracker and let it replace the existing file.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 919
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/16/2010 9:12:05 PM   
Al Boone

Many thanks Theages,
I was able to get witPTracker 1.4 to run using your guidance. I installed and then copied the new Java program suggested by Theages in my WitPTracker 1.4 folder and changed the batch file as Theages indicated. For the use of others, these changes work for Intel Core i7-860 processors under Windows System 7, which is a relatively new computer configuration.

Question for Damian, Floyd or others:
Now that the program is running, using the initial save data from the TTMW scenario, I selected Leaders with air group, all and assigned filters for display on the WitP Tracker AE screen. This was done in order to decide on any initial leader changes. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to export this information as an Excel file in order to manipulate or printout the data. Leaders is not of the allowable data sets to export in the "Export to CSV" window and I do not know another way to print out this data which would be very useful to manipulate. I assume that "Export to CSV" is the only way to print except for using "screen capture"?

Thanks guys for helping us be so anal about witp AE data. WitPTracker AE is wonderful!

(in reply to Theages)
Post #: 920
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 12:08:24 AM   
n01487477

YES ... Many thanks to Theages, Neither Floyd or I have 64 bit OS, so any additional ways to make Tracker work on these systems is invaluable ... thanks again.

quote:

Question for Damian, Floyd or others:
Now that the program is running, using the initial save data from the TTMW scenario, I selected Leaders with air group, all and assigned filters for display on the WitP Tracker AE screen. This was done in order to decide on any initial leader changes. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to export this information as an Excel file in order to manipulate or printout the data. Leaders is not of the allowable data sets to export in the "Export to CSV" window and I do not know another way to print out this data which would be very useful to manipulate. I assume that "Export to CSV" is the only way to print except for using "screen capture"?

Thanks guys for helping us be so anal about witp AE data. WitPTracker AE is wonderful!

You are right, but we haven't set up the CSV export for leaders yet, we'll try to do that for the next release ...

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 921
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 12:53:41 AM   
Al Boone

Thanks Damian,
Not having the "Leaders" export is only a minor inconvenience, since it prints very easily from the clipboard in Paint. You guys deserve all our appreciation and respect for your Tracker work.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 922
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 9:14:04 AM   
Kull

quote:

Are there any other suggestions apart from the expansion of reports?

A pretty minor issue, but when you play around with regions (specifically the window that lets you change them from one to another), they sort numerically (probably based on the order in which each was created). It would be helpful if the sort was alphabetical. Admittedly, 99% of WitP-AE Tracker users won't notice, so don't bother if this is even remotely complicated.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 923
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 9:17:44 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

quote:

A pretty minor issue, but when you play around with regions (specifically the window that lets you change them from one to another), they sort numerically (probably based on the order in which each was created). It would be helpful if the sort was alphabetical. Admittedly, 99% of WitP-AE Tracker users won't notice, so don't bother if this is even remotely complicated.

I thought you could sort on the region alphabetically too ... which screen kull or do you mean from initialisation ?

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 924
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 12:41:14 PM   
floydg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

quote:

Yes, I see where I do it in the Regions pop-up window. It's a little complicated to change, since I have some special cases for the Unassigned region, which I force to show up first.

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 925
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 12:47:01 PM   
P.Hausser

Hi tracker team.

I wondere if you can aid me in edeting the .exe file i got from you for +/- 4 months ago.
I have started a game as Japan and can not get tracker to work when I edit the propoties file,  I think it can be because my tracker is launched from a exe and not from a batcxh file.  I sent you a mail but got a error when mailing you.

Paul

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 926
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 1:03:21 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: P.Hausser

Hi tracker team.

I wondere if you can aid me in edeting the .exe file i got from you for +/- 4 months ago.
I have started a game as Japan and can not get tracker to work when I edit the propoties file,  I think it can be because my tracker is launched from a exe and not from a batcxh file.  I sent you a mail but got a error when mailing you.

Paul

Paul,
I've just remade it for you ... will send in a few minutes.

(in reply to P.Hausser)
Post #: 927
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 1:05:10 PM   
P.Hausser

quote:

Paul,
I've just remade it for you ... will send in a few minutes.

n01487477, thank you very veyr much sir.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 928
RE: TOE Upgrade display - 1/17/2010 3:30:14 PM   
floydg

quote:

ORIGINAL: floydg

quote:

TOE Upgrades

Okay, I see the data items in the save file and I think I have an idea on how to handle it. I'll work on that function now for the next release. And to reiterate Damian's request: if someone does have saves which are pre-upgrade by a turn or two, that would help in testing.

Floyd

I think I got it. I need to do some testing, but this is what I did:
  • Added TOE upgrade and delay to the "Formations" tab
  • Added TOE upgrade delay to the "LCUs" tab and added a Special filter to show only those LCUs with a TOE upgrade (see below):

Attachment (1)

(in reply to floydg)
  • Post #: 929
    RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 - 1/17/2010 4:22:31 PM   
    Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: floydg

Yes, I see where I do it in the Regions pop-up window. It's a little complicated to change, since I have some special cases for the Unassigned region, which I force to show up first.

No problem (it really is VERY minor). Thanks for looking into it!

(in reply to floydg)
    Post #: 930
    Page:   <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0 Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI