Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OOB Bug 4.4

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> OOB Bug 4.4 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OOB Bug 4.4 - 11/16/2000 2:14:00 PM   
Hauptmann6

I am playing a WWII campain as the Russians and I am currently in a battle against Hungary(7/44). And all that I am fighting is about 200 Trucks and maybe 30 MMG teams(and 4 AA guns). The only infantry I have faced is the lone HQ squad. Unless I just ran into one HUGE supply unit something is wrong... hehe... It toon an hour for teh computer to run its turn with the "N" key jammed down so my units don't fire while I am off watching TV. It looks like a freeway in Detroit during rush hour heading towards the retreat hex... Just thought I would let you know. If you want a save game let me know. Haupt

Post #: 1
- 11/16/2000 4:15:00 PM   
Arralen

Looks like the formations got reallymixed up ... do you have the latest versions of .EXE and OOB ? Please send me the savegame !! Arralen@freenet.de I'll try to indentify the formation(s) the AI bought .. looks like someone changed an inf. formation to a truck formation, and as the AI does not "look into" the formations for what it is buying but buys from "build-in knowledge" about formations, it cannot notice this and will go along with 200 trucks Arralen

AMD FX-4300
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Kingston 24GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB GDDR5
Seagate Barracuda SATA III 1TB
Windows 8.1

(in reply to Hauptmann6)
Post #: 2
- 11/17/2000 8:10:00 AM   
Hauptmann6

I have version 4.4 but haven't updated the OOBs as I hadn't seen notice of a final. On the Way! Haupt

(in reply to Hauptmann6)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> OOB Bug 4.4 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI