Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 7/5/2002 9:20:24 PM   
Mojo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1
[B]...

Oh just to make sure this is known, Mojo, your sending me the game on cd, regardless of the worth of the game, still marks you as a superior supporter of the hobby (wanted to make sure you knew that).

...[/B][/QUOTE]

No offence taken Les;)

If something's not working you might want to tunk it a dite.
Mojo's Mom

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 91
- 7/5/2002 11:16:16 PM   
Grenadier

SPMBT is much better than SP2 and SP Camo should be congratulated for their work. Unlike Matrix, which used SPWaW as a testbed for creating a game company tthat responds to the desires of the players and as a model for future wargames to be sold for a profit, SP Camo is strictly volunteer and doing this for the love of the game. They have made many innovations and done quite well with the old DOS version.

I am surprised the feelings of animosity still run so high as well. I get all of fhe posts from the Yahoo and Leondus groups and several still spill the vitriol about Matrix and SPWaW. One of the most levelheaded among them, Dale Hight, is in the process of moving and so is not available to give his voice of reason. Most of them ignore SPWaW and many of them play both SPWaW and SPWW2. Some have to throw insults as soon as anyone asks about SPWaW. I do not believe that is the case on this forum. Most of the SPWaW players such as Warhorse, Wild Bill and Paul that were also an integral part of the SP Camo team at one time are prone to give SPWW2 its due. It is really a good game. It crashes way too much for me and the graphics and sounds are from the original SP games so I stay with SPWaW but I will crack out my old ver 2.2 to play one of the old scenarios Wild Bill or Marauder did for it and even some of my own:D

Figmo used to spend some time posting to the SP WW2 Yahoo group as it was originally open for ALL SP players, but over time the hardliners won out over the middle of the roaders and he got tired of the abuse of SPWaW as have I. It is sad to see that whenever someone asks about SPWaW on their groups the answer is usually filled with derision. At least on these forums we have people such as Warhorse who give a balanced viewpoint for both games and give credit where credit is due

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 92
- 7/6/2002 12:08:45 AM   
MacCready

I just want to throw a couple cents in here.

SPWAW vs SPWW2,

hmmm,no contest really,SPWAW uses the better SP engine and has way more feature,better unit pics,and better graphics and its windows friendly and runs on my 1.3 gig athlon,no other SP game does that.

Now SPMBT is a differnt story.
There is no Matrix offering in this area,so Camo wins there,even though I know that SP:MW would have rocked,ohh yes.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 93
- 7/6/2002 12:19:52 AM   
Paul Vebber

Well said, MacCready, brent and mikimoto, and why I didn't think there would be any problem letting the thread run.

Mikimoto certainly was "doing folks a favor" talking the game up. I've plugged Camo's work and bring attention to [url]www.wargmer.com[/url]'s plight (in the hole a 2nd strainght month, do to only 2-3% of visitors reaching out their wallets to support them.

"Fan - boy" is tyically meant in a very derogatory fashion to label someone who mindlessly schills for a product. Les has been one of the most prolific contributors - BOTH positive and negative about Matrix products and SP:WaW in particular. I think such a "name calling" post by anybody in particularly directed at someone with as excellent a track record as Les, deserves a reprimand...

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 94
- 7/6/2002 12:49:06 AM   
scimitar

A forum without Les is reeeaaaaallllllllly not a forum! ;)

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 95
- 7/6/2002 1:51:23 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Seee this (Sarge pointing at baseball bat) this is my new addition to when I come to the forum.

Geeese come on you guys I have a wife heheh. If the "Sarge praise" gets much thicker I might have to start beating you down with the bat heheh:D

Fanboy though is a term I have heard a lot in my experience. Derision heheh ooooooh come on now. If guys that want to say nasty words to me they are going to have to try a great deal harder heheh they are sooooooooo ill equipped.

Just as an aside (and to prove how unlikely it is that any rabid pro SPMBT vs anti Matrix SPWaW individuals will be reeeeally capable of offending me), I will give ya a peek into my head space.

Sarge is more than a warmongering Tank loving loony eh.
I am also an Otaku.
For those unfamiliar, Otaku is Japanese slang for geek.
The major difference from an Otaku and a North American Geek, is attitude.
Ya see we Otaku wear the label with a wierd sense of pride (yes it is hard to explain).
I love anime, when I am not blowing tanks to hell in a hand basket, odds are my thoughts are on anime.
Anime for the uninitiated is the form of animation that is seen in Japan. They do NOT make stuff like Bugs Bunny, Batman, South Park etc. They make stuff like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sailormoon, Pokemon, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, and a bajillion other titles.
The only reason you won't see anime on tv is usually cultural limitations. In anime people get violently killed when weapons are used (and the dead stay dead, no reappearing next show). In anime girls actually wear underwear, and if they are top heavy then gravity behaves as expected. The Japanese dont call nudity sex, nor are they much interested in the stuck up morality of the west.

Soooooo considering I like watching Sailormoon. I have the entire series (yes the 3 years north american tv is unaware even exists) in my rather large collection of anime.
The fact that I can brazenly state I like watching icky sweet stuff in a forum full of testosterone, I think it's safe to say, "Fanboy" as an insult, just isn't good enough hehehehe:D :D

For the record though.

quote....

SPMBT is much better than SP2 and SP Camo should be congratulated for their work. Unlike Matrix, which used SPWaW as a testbed for creating a game company tthat responds to the desires of the players and as a model for future wargames to be sold for a profit, SP Camo is strictly volunteer and doing this for the love of the game. They have made many innovations and done quite well with the old DOS version
unquote...

I agree that SPCammo can be given credit for there efforts. I don't think Matrix can be in any way slighted for wishing their efforts to be profitable of course.
Personally I would like to see SPCammo go the same route Matrix did. Why not? Our hobby won't suffer from additional people producing decent products out of small companies.

Avalon Hill, SPI, and TSR were all once small little companies with a dream for wargamming.
They are the yardstick you can expect me to measure YOUR efforts by.
I bought AH and SPI games based on the company logo being on the box. It wasn't all that important to get to worried about quality control.
Alas today those logos don't really mean anything anymore, their time has since come and gone.
I have seen the evolution of Matrix. It reminds me of the evolution of AH (and a finer compliment is just not possible).

SPCammo if they only wish to submit a defacto "fan game" will never have any chance at glory. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
You have to learn to fly before you can soar eh. If they do not wish to fly, they will never bask high in the sun.

All this said. I have witnessed splinter group opinions in other locations of the wargaming hobby. If they are unfriendly to their audience, they gain nothing.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 96
Which One? - 7/6/2002 2:30:05 AM   
Charles2222

I've followed a bit of this thread, and here's my most current impressions of SPWAW and SPWW2.

1. SPWW2 has superior campaigning in regards to the generated or WWII variety, though the recent SPWAW halving of upgrade points helped SPWAW considerably. Being able to add units to the core along the way, makes SPWW2 superior in this area as well. I always hated not being able to choose partisans in the USSR core when beginning the WWII campaign in Finland, but as I can't recall if SPWW2 allows to pick them in Poland (yes, the WWII for the USSR starts there in SPWW2, not in Finland) you can at least add them later.

2. SPWAW gets the nod in graphics of course, but I'm surprised at how good a lot of the SPWW2 AFVs look, in some cases perhaps even better than the current SPWAW same unit, but the infantry just doesn't compare, but it's alright.

3. SPWAW has the sound advantage too, though one guy did a sound number on SPWW2, an unofficial upgrade if I recall correctly, which has a couple of interesting concepts. One, the artillery actually sounds as though it's flying through the air, though it's not in stereo. Two, though I'm not sure if I like it, many of the AFVS, instead of going ka-boom when they fire, you will hear what I take to be the sound of the gun going off from the inside of a tank; sort of recoiling metal sound.

4. Here's the major issue for me, and unfortunately I keep going back and forth and can't decide which I like better. I like the SPWAW opfire, but it just seems it's too silly at times, where units fire infinitely, which of course was put in to punish abusers of the "count-the-reaction-fire" strategy. It's too bad, because the interaction of when the enemy has command alongside your countering it by fire, really puts turn-base into something of a bridge with RTS. OTOH, SPWW2 opfire is all controlled by the computer, so it does give something of an element away from hivemind and kind of gives you a little show to watch. The bad thing about this, assuming you can play with controlling opfire or not controlling it, as I can relatively painlessly, is that I have to do considerable amounts of range adjusting to units throughout the game, so that every Tom. Dick, and Harry wasting all their ammunition ineffectively. In SPWAW in always facing whether to decline the opfire or not, this isn't such a problem.

Another major issue which I'm somewhat unresolved about is small-arms fire. It seems to me that SPWAW has the losses far too high at times, whereas, especially in AFV's vs. infantry conflicts, SPWW2 seems far too generous to the infantry. I often feel as though I have to get an AFV within 2 hexes to get losses fairly reliably.

5. Though a seemingly minor issue, this overall issue has me playing SPWW2 for SP play at the moment; it tips the scales, though SPWW2 even here is short as well. The issue is mines and smoke. SPWAW allowing infantry to clear mines is good, SPWW2 doesn't allow for that. Also with mines, SPWW2 has their being spotted perhaps a bit too easily, but their being cleared by the engineers is definitely too quick and easy. Though such easy work of mines is somewhat distressing, SPWAW's treatment really leaves me gasping for air. It seems very many of the mines take ten or more turns to spot, even with unsuppressed spotting type units, and that is just unacceptable especially with so many scenario designers clamoring for 20 turn affairs.

On the subject of smoke, again SPWW2 comes out in front. I like that SPWW2 smoke seem to always clear, assuming there's no new smoke added, within 2-3 turns, but I can't stand SPWAW's smoke, it just hangs around far too long often enough. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me, only I get VERY tired of so many of those close battles resulting in infantry slinging smoke all over the place in retreats; it's very irritating. By contrast, it seems the SPWW2 maybe sees them slinging smoke from infantry perhaps 20% of the time, and since it doesn't last very long it seems just right. The fact that the AI will use smoke from artillery, or tanks, on occassion is another advantage to SPWW2.

5. AI play. A tough one, while SPWW2 seems to have a greater realm of placing units, it seems as though it never counterattacks, and just waits for you to cross it's LOS, but it seems as though the general AI SPWAW attacks are better.

6. OOB's. I'm not sure which version I prefer, though I do like being able to pick some offboard artillery in core with SPWW2. I also like being able to pick the same guns with larger amounts of ammo but at a higher cost. I'm not sure which would be historically correct, but it does concern me that AC's often have very little smmo in SPWAW, though I think it might be not as necessary since SPWAW ammo usually has more effect. I also like that SPWAW will let you pick equipment from other nations in core. SPWW2 will only let you do that with support.

7. Maps and visibility. Large advantage to SPWW2 here. I hate all those blasted ahistorical night battles of SPWAW (though I can and have bypassed that - it's just another hassle to have to deal with, all the same) and the severe limitations of SPWAW's map size, while in campaign, are pretty bad.

8. CC. Advantage SPWAW. I can't stand being able to throw every single bit of my artillery through for FO, as I can in SPWW2, or that my movement is fairly unlimited, but I must say that SPWW2 does make up a bit for the CC not being there, in that you will, as irritating as it may be, see that when a squad has lost half it's men, you'll rarely if ever get them out of the pinned state, so that if you don't stick them by the HQ you will often pay.

9. Advance and defense modes. Advantage SPWAW. After playing SPWAW for awhile it is quite distressing to realize that your infantry on the defensive, unless it's a hold mission, will never pass time and see their position improve defensively. I also like that SPWAW engineers can lay mines, though I emphasize that with the way I play I've yet to see a single enemy unit fall to one of these types of mines. Not that they don't work, it's just the enemy never reaches those particular types, though they will reach the purchased mines fairly frequently.

10. Armor modeling. I'd like to say SPWAW, but in many ways it seems to pretty much work out the same, as SPWW2 seems to adjust armor ratings for slope and give one flat number. If I couldn't make up my mind there, SPWW2 not having vulnerable hits does give it something of a disadvantage. SPWW2 does have some mode of panic for gunners of AFV's and maybe for infantry as well, but, this brings up another advantage for SPWAW, in that SPWW2 has no discernable log. If you didn't catch the message when it whizzed by, you're out of luck.

11. Overruns and melees. Clearly SPWAW here, only the funny thing is, I've not once used melee in SPWAW, yet in SPWW2 it has automatically mentioned that they've went into melee when in the same hex. The only way I'd melee would be defensively because of the risk suppression getting quite high from helping fire, on my own unit, sees me always firing direct with the unit in the hex instead. Funny, I use melee and overrun in completely the opposite manner, as I never, not once, thought of using overrrun with a stationary tank (might help a ton against those Finns) with enemy infantry in the same hex. Instead, whether starting off in the hex with the enemy or not, I will get other units I have to suppress the enemy unit and then roar ahead with the AFV to overrun.

12. Upgrading Within Class. SPWW2 here. I just don't like the huge clutter I get in SPWAW from being able to turn every single unit into any given unit, plus SPWW2 works as a good guide when if you're not sure they're of the same class, to not buy something pretty pointless like a tank with high infantry ratings. I suppose, if you wanted to feign an infantry company campaigning, to start off with no armored help, and then molding some in, that SPWAW allows you to change some infantry or HT's to tanks, but SPWW2 allows you to roughly do the same thing, in that you can 'add to the core' and bring your tanks in that way. Without being able to add to the core, a formation started off deliberately deprived of a key arm to help them, and getting that arm later, can only be realized via this changing any unit into another.

I'm sure there's some things I've left out, but those are the ones that pop to my attention most often. I sure do hope CL campaigning improves massively on SPWAW campaigning.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 97
- 7/6/2002 3:04:19 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Charles , nice read on SPWW2. I have never played it myself (never encountered it while bored and open to downloading something).
Your comments though were well organised enough I might just look into checking it out for cross analysis based on your really thorough comparison.
Heard a lot of SPWW2 over the last year or so from browsing threads, but your post here was the first time I have encountered a useful SPWW2 post from anyone I have actually run into.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 98
Re: Which One? - 7/6/2002 3:08:05 AM   
A_B

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Charles_22
[B]I've followed a bit of this thread, and here's my most current impressions of SPWAW and SPWW2.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Good post - a couple additions...

SPWAW has many more terrain types - walls, cliff, gulleys, hedges, better buildings, on and on.

SPWW2 has 15 height variations (only 3 in SPWAW unless you use the unweildy mountainizer). This is a huge advantage in mountain scenarios.

SPWAW has many victory hex types - per turn, capture once, exit hex - and you can make them show up mid game. These are great scenario design tools to force decisions on a player, and make the AI more effective.

SPWAW vehicle breakdowns are much better. They are more random, happen in good terrain if you are moving really fast, and can be fixed after a period of time. The only thing i like about SPWW2 breakdowns is that they occure more often in creeks/mud/beach swamp hexes, which don't slow down vehicle very much in SPWAW

Paratroop assaults seem better in SPWW2. Troops are scattered more, can be shot at while floating down under canopy, and DZ's may be missed entirely. The troops take casualties while dropping, but don't seem to pick up much supression (which they do in SPWAW, which is good because it adds time to the assembly process).

Both games are free, so how could anyone complain about either? I just use the one which is best for my current needs, and wait patiently for CL.

Unconventional war requires unconventional thought

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 99
- 7/6/2002 6:43:01 AM   
MacCready

No complaints here,I have both,just seems obvious to me that spwaw is a more finely tuned product.Just the fact that its windows friendly makes it numero uno in my book.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 100
- 7/6/2002 7:57:07 PM   
Charles2222

Les the Sarge 9-1: Thanks. There was quite a few other things, but my post was getting a bit windy. Beware of one thing though, the doughboy factor! When I first started playing it I was quite repulsed as those infantry looked so doughboyish, but the tanks weren't too terribly bad, and as I say some of them had to have looked as good or better than their SPWAW counterpart. The sounds, particularly if you don't get that soundpack I mentioned, can also turn you off real quick. But as bad as those deficiencies may shock you, it's at least interesting from the standpoint of how completely differently combat is handled, and of course the campaigns/maps/OOBs are interesting to look at the differences.

Over the past 1 1/2 years I've been switching back and forth between SPWW2 and SPWAW. I guess because I'll play one of them long enough that some irritation will drive me back towards the other one again. Too bad all the better points of each couldn't be made into the ultimate SP. It would be nice to have a version that was inbetween. If CL treats campaigns seriously, then of course it has a major edge on the current SP's.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 101
- 7/6/2002 8:32:54 PM   
Charles2222

BTW, huge hint here for CA and CL. It would be nice, real nice if the OOB database would be in alphabetical order, instead of whatever order it's in (probably unit number like in SPWW2), and update that order as new entries are posted. It can be real fun trying to find all the Italian 100mm FH's and comparing which one is better, when if they're like a lot of units they're scattered a lot of time. Of course if you could just click on virtually every screen, even in the purchasing screen, the unit in question in the database, then that would eliminate the necessity for alphabetizing.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 102
- 7/7/2002 12:50:49 AM   
Tankhead

After reading all the treads on this post all I can say is you are a Steel Panthers fan or you are not.

I play SPWaW, SP3 Moderna, SPMBT and SPWaW. And love them all, they all have there own ups and down but all in all great games and all for free now thats a good deal.

It seems some poeple forget that SPWaW is the only SP that made it to the Windows Native enviroment thanks to Matrix.
The other SP never did, Dos and that's it. They are all great games in there own ways and the appreciation for the folks that put there time "also for free" to improve the SP serie is fenomenal and not one ever ask for a cents, done it all because they love the game, my hat is off to all these gents.

Like Grenadier mention, nice to start SP3 or SP3 Moderna and play one of Wild Bill's campaigns or scenarios I love it and many other scenario designers that did scenarios for these older version of SP and you will see that a lot of them are here today on these forums.

I never understood why all the bashing goes on between groops, maybe it's a lack of appreciation or maturity but for me I am a Steel Panthers fan and always will be and I can't ever say thank you enough to all that improve these game just for the love of the game.

I thank you a million times for the great games.

Tankhead

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 103
- 7/8/2002 1:11:24 PM   
Randy

Tankhead, I agree with your post 100%. We shouldn't knock each others games because in a scense we are creating animosity within our own gaming community. The players who play SPMBT will also be the ones to also play CL Modern/Central Front, so it does no good to slam one game over another. I don't have SPMBT yet, but I will be glad to play it since it has improvements over the original SP2. We are only hurting our own gaming community by slamming other games, and this is also the market that Matrix will need to draw on to help make their games profitable. So if you don't like a game, offer suggestions to help improve it, or just don't play it.

Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 104
- 7/8/2002 6:56:02 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I said enough on the patch thread so won't repeat it here,

but,

the only wargamer, that's a dumb wargamer, is one the gets another wargamer angry enough to not play a wargame against him in the future eh.

I would rather play a crummy wargame against someone, than a perfect wargame alone.

I have seen this same group vs group hostility in cardboard wargames as well.
The end result, people like myself, walk out on the whole lot when the bickering spoils the experience.

It got me to wander off and stop wondering what was happening with the current state of the game, for Global 2000 the current name for the evolved and merged Advanced Third Reich and Rising Sun games.

Then no one wins.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 105
- 7/10/2002 9:36:55 AM   
troopie

Gentlemen,

Combat Leader may be everything Matrix says it will be. I hope it is and more. But when will we see the first modern module? Next year some time? Those of us who are playing SPMBT may be operating on the theory that 'a good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.' And look at the nations in SPMBT. It would be unthinkable to make a modern warfare tactical game and not include the US Army, or the Soviet Union. But how often do you see Chile, or Mozambique, or Cyprus, or El Salvador?

And will Combat Leader concentrate on Pact vs Nato, the Middle East and Vietnam? Or will there be something for the Little Wars fans.

troopie

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 106
- 7/10/2002 11:18:02 AM   
Randy

Troopie, I like your use of Patton's quote to ehance your point! It does make perfect sense. At least we will have something till CL
Central Front. A modern game in the hand is worth two games in the bush.

Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 107
- 7/11/2002 5:21:19 AM   
MacCready

Live and let live,

Im a steel panthers fanatic,there I said it,first step to recovery right? lol

I like SPMBT,I like any steel panthers,only thing I don't have installed is SP1.

Les,No need to bash the ole dos stuff,

Its still a gas.

your fancy XP machine just doesn't like eating that code,ehh?

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 108
- 7/11/2002 12:35:40 PM   
Karnaaj

Late updates... I was on vacation, so I didn't get to play around too much. ("Road trip!") Came back and snagged the patch - I'll only note that what I read specified that SPMBT v1 was a*beta*, so.... after patching, I didn't see a lot of difference, other than sound FX dring the opening splash screen. I still get the odd "HQ teleportation" effect (as US, when retargeting FASCAM - next round my HQ appears in the enemy backyard). Played arond some more, and found an oddity, at least - US defend versus French assault, 2002. A whole load of mech infantry and MBTs versus a company or so of M1A2s, no prob. (I've whomped North Korea a lot with that kinda setup.) Except... them big bad Abrams will *quite* consistantly fire HEAT against the tanks, and SABOT versus the APCs. A qick test (same setup but with Ivan instead of Yankees) showed roughly the same, but the T-90 HEAT (125mm) seemed a helluva lot more effective against the reactive armour of the FrogTracks. Relatively minor, I gess, especially for a beta. I shold post to the SPMBT list/forums abopt it, but then I'd have to try and catch up some there, and I can't hardly keep up *here*.

All in all, SPMBT in my opinion isn't too shabby. CL is in the future still, so for more modern weirdness this'll work. (Gotta wait for the Canada OOB, tho. Beautiful map it gave me for US vs. CA in Alberta, but no units except the "placeholder" HQ. (I used to live in Montana, and that gullied plain was *perfect* for the non-mountainous sections of Montana/Alberta/the Dakotas/Wyoming....)

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 109
- 7/25/2002 2:51:50 AM   
Karnaaj

One more quicky post here, for the mo'... I'm on lunch. Slapped in the US armoured force vs. Viet Cong ambush scenario, alternating with playing "Brave Men on Betio" in SPWAW; either one, with defalt settings, can be a little tricky in spots but winnable as US, as the briefing recommends - but, *d@mn*, it gets ugly if you take the "enemy" side! Both games, the best the US did was a draw - on Betio (SPWAW), they still had a ton of Marines with a few tracks (one M4, one M3 , and a few LVTs left) and most of the victory locations, but they paid *big* for 'em. (Pity stayed my hand... pity I was out of ammo. ) In the Nam, no forces even got to the third victory hex (just across the little bridge), and in the last (late last night) game, I got to see 1) one of the UH-1B gunships (2 7.62 minigns, 2 rocket pods) taken out by friendly fire , and 2) the *other* gunship get nailed by my mortar barrage .

All in all, I'm still a WWII kind of guy, tho, so SPWAW is the first to play... ooops, I'm gonna be late, seeyaz!

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 110
RE: SP:MBT Mouse problem! - 5/17/2010 9:29:07 AM   
xiantian

With the improvement of living standards, health has become the goal of people. MBT Shoes is a kind for more and more people like, MBT shoes can quickly make the appropriate muscle activity relative reaction to the positive balance foot joints, outdoor sports shoes MBT kaya to make feet to complete its physiological natural rolling movement while MBT Kaya can also effectively use the soles of the feet when walking the pressure fluctuations to achieve a natural walking style.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 111
RE: SP:MBT Mouse problem! - 5/17/2010 1:26:06 PM   
Bison36

Creative. 

(in reply to xiantian)
Post #: 112
RE: SP:MBT Mouse problem! - 5/17/2010 3:16:51 PM   
Terminus

Wow, an eight year old thread resurrected by a ****ing Chinese spambot. That's new, I'll give the little bastards that.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Bison36)
Post #: 113
RE: SP:MBT Mouse problem! - 5/17/2010 11:02:04 PM   
V22 Osprey

This thread is ancient. How did the bot pick this one up?

And I didn't know there was such things "Main Battle Tank" Shoes.

Art by rogueusmc.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 114
RE: SP:MBT Mouse problem! - 5/17/2010 11:35:08 PM   
Chris Bisson

My guess is MBT.... ;)

< Message edited by Platoon Crusher -- 5/17/2010 11:36:02 PM >

(in reply to V22 Osprey)
Post #: 115
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to: