Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: War in the East Q&A

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: War in the East Q&A Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/23/2010 9:47:25 PM   
elmo3

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

... For example, very significant Soviet resource centers and HI are located in the South (Ukraine). They significant amount of HI is located there as well. So for long term perspective it pays off to go South quickly not to the North.

Now you tell me!

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 481
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/23/2010 9:53:44 PM   
Helpless

quote:

The Russians have a lot of HI located in the South Ukraine - does the AI relocate this HI further East as the Germans advance?

Yes it does.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to wiking62)
Post #: 482
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/23/2010 9:56:56 PM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: elmo3

quote:

... For example, very significant Soviet resource centers and HI are located in the South (Ukraine). They significant amount of HI is located there as well. So for long term perspective it pays off to go South quickly not to the North.

Now you tell me!

Pavel is of course speaking from a war economy perspective. The victory conditions that are ultimately decided upon may still weight objectives like Moscow and Leningrad very heavily. From a military perspective, Moscow will always be the Soviet Achilles' heel. Take Moscow and you split the Red Army in two in terms of lines of communication; very hard to recover from such a situation.

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 483
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/23/2010 10:19:07 PM   
Helpless

quote:

ORIGINAL: jaw

quote:

quote:

Now you tell me!

Pavel is of course speaking from a war economy perspective. The victory conditions that are ultimately decided upon may still weight objectives like Moscow and Leningrad very heavily. From a military perspective, Moscow will always be the Soviet Achilles' heel. Take Moscow and you split the Red Army in two in terms of lines of communication; very hard to recover from such a situation.

Sure, Jim.. it is not in the North though..

Pavel Zagzin

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 484
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/23/2010 10:19:34 PM   
Balou

Very helpful, at least to get some baseline.

quote:

Another example could be Caucasus where most of the oil/fuel sources are. Cutting them off can make tremendous impact on Soviet offensive abilities

Very interesting. So the axis does not necessarely invade the southern oilfields, cutting them off (at the Volga?) would damage the Soviet oil pool as well (or let's go after the pipelines).

The bad news:

quote:

As mentioned all economy factors come into play in long term perspective

Hope the axis lives long enough

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 485
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 10:52:12 AM   
ComradeP

If the Germans reach the Caspian Sea, say, near Astrakhan or in what is now Dagestan, how much oil can the Soviets get through the Caspian Sea or other routes?.

(in reply to Balou)
Post #: 486
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 12:59:57 PM   
Platypus

quote:

quote:

The Russians have a lot of HI located in the South Ukraine - does the AI relocate this HI further East as the Germans advance?

Yes it does.

Hi Jaw,

On the subject of military-industrial complexes close to the Wesern border areas - how much time does the Soviet player need to uplift his/her HI from these forward areas and transport them back to safer areas.

Fo example - Can the GER player 'Rush-in' with armoured spearheads and 'capture' or destroy SOV IND assets before they can evacuate further East??

cheers

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 487
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 1:33:28 PM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: Platypus

On the subject of military-industrial complexes close to the Wesern border areas - how much time does the Soviet player need to uplift his/her HI from these forward areas and transport them back to safer areas.

Fo example - Can the GER player 'Rush-in' with armoured spearheads and 'capture' or destroy SOV IND assets before they can evacuate further East??

cheers

Against a human Axis player the Russian player will almost certainly loose Minsk on the first turn before he has a chance to evacuate anything but after that he has the capability to evacuate faster than the Axis advances. The problem is he has other demands on rail capacity beyond moving factories. The Soviet Union is a very big place and to get his combat forces into position to block the Axis advance he has to use his rail roads. Even his tank and motorized divisions will require rail road movement if they're coming from deep in the rear and normal movement of any substantial distance will cause a lot of tanks to breakdown. In short, factory evacuation is a balancing act between the operational needs of the moment and the strategic needs of the long term.

(in reply to Platypus)
Post #: 488
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 3:24:30 PM   
ComradeP

Can you "dump" the factories wherever you want along the rail line, or will they automatically move/can they only be moved to the Ural region?

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 489
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 3:53:45 PM   
Balou

Factories can be evacuated, oil and resources can't. Right ? In his recent post helpless mentioned that

quote:

...HI is feed by resources and generating supplies at the end. Supply is then drives all further economy...

and

quote:

Yes, German can capture resource and oil centers. Other factory types got damaged/destroyed. (Need to check if it is permanent). This eventually could lead to some higher output, but not much.Since the growth of HI is limited.

From my understanding, in case the Axis captures more resource centers than their industry with it's limited growth rate can handle, any surplus is simply for the benefit of doing harm to the Soviets.

Question 1: What happens to a damaged resource or oil center ? Both sides were using a "torched earth" policy to some degree (eg oilfields at Grozny). If recovery times get very long, a defender might rather give up an untenable center knowing it is of no use to the enemy in the near or even far future.

Question 2. Factories: some factories were even running with the enemy "in the same hex" (eg Stalingrad). Does this happen in WitE ?

Btw, the main reason I am asking is I slowly get "worried" watching elmo's AAR and the AIs stiff resistence. Whether it is accurate or not it can happen with the current game engine settings. This is why I try to figure out what else can be done and how that would work.

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 490
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 9:04:17 PM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: ComradeP

Can you "dump" the factories wherever you want along the rail line, or will they automatically move/can they only be moved to the Ural region?

Factories must be located in cities but you can move them to any friendly city on the map although the further east the better.

(in reply to ComradeP)
Post #: 491
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/24/2010 9:31:04 PM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: Balou

From my understanding, in case the Axis captures more resource centers than their industry with it's limited growth rate can handle, any surplus is simply for the benefit of doing harm to the Soviets.

Question 1: What happens to a damaged resource or oil center ? Both sides were using a "torched earth" policy to some degree (eg oilfields at Grozny). If recovery times get very long, a defender might rather give up an untenable center knowing it is of no use to the enemy in the near or even far future.

Question 2. Factories: some factories were even running with the enemy "in the same hex" (eg Stalingrad). Does this happen in WitE ?

Btw, the main reason I am asking is I slowly get "worried" watching elmo's AAR and the AIs stiff resistence. Whether it is accurate or not it can happen with the current game engine settings. This is why I try to figure out what else can be done and how that would work.

How long captured resources are off line is not yet defined in the rules so I can't give you a definitive answer but they are always more important to the original owning side than the capturing side so you don't want to lose them regardless of what benefit they may or may not be to the enemy.

There is no same hex combat in WitE so Stalingrad can't be exactly simulated. In game terms the Germans would capture Stalingrad but be pinned down there by adjacent Soviet forces (i.e. it would require practically the entire Sixth Army just to hold the place).

(in reply to Balou)
Post #: 492
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 10:17:01 AM   
ComradeP

quote:

Factories must be located in cities but you can move them to any friendly city on the map although the further east the better.

Why is further east better? Safer, maybe, but wouldn't the factories be more useful closer to the front, or is there no delay in equipment arrivals regardless of how far the factories are from the front?

Also: I'm guessing that rail transport costs increase with distance travelled, so it might not be a too bad idea to concentrate factories between the front and the Urals, as if more hexes travelled by rail increases the cost on rail transport, you could move more factories/turn if you'd place them west of the Urals.

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 493
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 11:02:25 AM   
Platypus

quote:

quote:

cheers

Against a human Axis player the Russian player will almost certainly loose Minsk on the first turn before he has a chance to evacuate anything but after that he has the capability to evacuate faster than the Axis advances. The problem is he has other demands on rail capacity beyond moving factories. The Soviet Union is a very big place and to get his combat forces into position to block the Axis advance he has to use his rail roads. Even his tank and motorized divisions will require rail road movement if they're coming from deep in the rear and normal movement of any substantial distance will cause a lot of tanks to breakdown. In short, factory evacuation is a balancing act between the operational needs of the moment and the strategic needs of the long term.

Does the GER player have any option to develop a strategic bomber arm that could interdict transport infrastructure??

This would fall into the "What-If" basket, however, does the game provide an option like this??

thanks for the prompt answers too..

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 494
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 11:28:27 AM   
elmo3

quote:

Does the GER player have any option to develop a strategic bomber arm that could interdict transport infrastructure??

This would fall into the "What-If" basket, however, does the game provide an option like this??

There is no tech research in the game. Weapons become available at their historical times and if they appeared on the Eastern Front then they will be in the game.

< Message edited by elmo3 -- 2/25/2010 1:21:00 PM >

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester

(in reply to Platypus)
Post #: 495
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 1:06:21 PM   
jaw

quote:

Why is further east better? Safer, maybe, but wouldn't the factories be more useful closer to the front, or is there no delay in equipment arrivals regardless of how far the factories are from the front?

Also: I'm guessing that rail transport costs increase with distance travelled, so it might not be a too bad idea to concentrate factories between the front and the Urals, as if more hexes travelled by rail increases the cost on rail transport, you could move more factories/turn if you'd place them west of the Urals.

There is no relationship between the location of a factory and the output of production since everything produced goes into one big abstact pool. When you re-locate a factory you want to re-locate it to some place where it will never have to be moved again so the further from the front lines the better.

The rail transport cost is based on the size of the thing your moving not the distance. A normal unit has a maximum rail move of 100 hexes but I'm not sure that is true for factories also. I'll have to note that the next time I move one in the current game I'm testing as the Russian and get back to you.

(in reply to ComradeP)
Post #: 496
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 1:19:04 PM   
jaw

quote:

You can't bomb the rail lines if that is what you're thinking. You can bomb cities in the hope of damaging railyards but at the scale of WitE it would amount to little more than pinpricks in Russian rail capacity. Given the other more pressing demands on the Luftwaffe, strategic bombing is one of those things you rarely do. I do see possibilites for strategic bombing in games that have become skewed historically but I don't know how likely such outcomes are.

(in reply to Platypus)
Post #: 497
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 1:26:16 PM   
Platypus

quote:

quote:

There is no relationship between the location of a factory and the output of production since everything produced goes into one big abstact pool. When you re-locate a factory you want to re-locate it to some place where it will never have to be moved again so the further from the front lines the better.

The rail transport cost is based on the size of the thing your moving not the distance. A normal unit has a maximum rail move of 100 hexes but I'm not sure that is true for factories also. I'll have to note that the next time I move one in the current game I'm testing as the Russian and get back to you.

After uplifting factories, can the SOV player then move them right up to the Eastern edge of the map - or can they be moved even further East - off-map and out of reach?

And what are the Victory conditions for the GER player -- are they based upon territory held, ie, if GER hold everything west of the line X = longitude, or is it specific cities, or even a combination of cities & resource centres such as oilfields around Baku/Maikop.

cheers

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 498
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 2:16:07 PM   
elmo3

quote:

After uplifting factories, can the SOV player then move them right up to the Eastern edge of the map - or can they be moved even further East - off-map and out of reach?

And what are the Victory conditions for the GER player -- are they based upon territory held, ie, if GER hold everything west of the line X = longitude, or is it specific cities, or even a combination of cities & resource centres such as oilfields around Baku/Maikop.

cheers

You pick a city on the map for the factory destination. Victory conditions for the campaigns are not in place yet.

WitE alpha/beta tester

(in reply to Platypus)
Post #: 499
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 4:23:44 PM   
BigDuke66

quote:

You pick a city on the map for the factory destination. Victory conditions for the campaigns are not in place yet.

Didn't a lot of those factories end up behind the Ural?
Isn't that off-map?

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 500
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/25/2010 5:24:10 PM   
elmo3

Yes, it's a it of an abstraction but if the Germans get to the west side of the Urals to attack the factories again the game is over for the Soviets anyway.

WitE alpha/beta tester

(in reply to BigDuke66)
Post #: 501
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 4:58:24 PM   
Kharkov

Not sure if this has already been asked but how easy is it to play around with the scenario OOBs?

Will we be able to add new units to a scenario and how would we do this? Assign a unit to a TOE template or something similar?

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 502
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 6:58:28 PM   
Montbrun

How are unit reorganizations handled? I understand that ToEs can be manipulated within the editor, but what about units that drastically change structure? For example, the Italian PADA division was restructured to remove all horsed elements (creating the "Barbo" Cavalry Brigade), and add motorized units:

3a Divisione Celere “Principe Amedeo Duca d’Aosta” (PADA) - 06/41
HQ – 355a and 366a Sezioni Celere Carabinieri
3a Reggimento Bersaglieri (motorized)
--HQ
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XVIII – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XX – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XXV – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--2a Compagnia Bersaglieri Motociclisti – 12 x M/C Squads, 12 x LMG, 4 x M/C HMG
--3a Compagnia Bersaglieri Motociclisti – 12 x M/C Squads, 12 x LMG, 4 x M/C HMG
Reggimento “Savoia Cavalleria” (cavalry)
--HQ
--Gruppo Squadrone (18 x Cavalry Squads, 18 x LMG)
----1º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----2º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----3º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----4º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
--5º Squadrone mitraglieri – 12 x HMG
Reggimento “Lancieri di Novara” (cavalry)
--HQ
----1º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----2º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----3º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----4º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
III Gruppo Carri L “Veloci San Giorgio” – 61 x L3 tankettes in HQ + 4 Squadrons
172a Compagnie controcarro – 8 x 47/32 AT
173a Compagnie controcarro – 8 x 47/32 AT
93a Batterie contraerei – 8 x 20mm AA
101a Batterie contraerei – 8 x 20mm AA
3a Reggimento Artiglieria a Cavallo (“Horse Artillery”)
--I./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--II./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--III./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun

Reorganized to:

3a Divisione Celere “Principe Amedeo Duca d’Aosta” (PADA) - 03/15/42
HQ – 355a and 366a Sezioni Celere Carabinieri
3a Reggimento Bersaglieri (motorized)
--HQ
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XVIII – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XX – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XXV – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
6a Reggimento Bersaglieri (motorized)
--HQ
--Battaglione Bersaglieri VI – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XIII – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
--Battaglione Bersaglieri XIX – 27 x Squads, 27 x LMG, 12 x HMG
XLVII Battaglione Bersaglieri motociclisti
--HQ
--Compagnia Bersaglieri Motociclisti – 12 x M/C Squads, 12 x LMG, 4 x M/C HMG
LXVII Battaglione Bersaglieri corazzato – Total = 31 x L6 Light Tanks
--HQ – 1 x L6 Light Tank
-- Compagnia corazzato – 15 x L6 Light tank
-- Compagnia corazzato – 15 x L6 Light tank
XIII Gruppo Cavalleggeri di Alessandria – Total = 19 x Semovente 47/32
--HQ – 3 x Semovente 47/32
-- Squadrone – 8 x Semovente 47/32
-- Squadrone – 8 x Semovente 47/32
IC Battaglione mortai Divisionale (mot.) – 27 x 81mm Mortar
172a Compagnie controcarro – 8 x 47/32 AT
173a Compagnie controcarro – 8 x 47/32 AT
272a Compagnie controcarro – 8 x 47/32 AT
120a Reggimento Artiglieria Motorizzato
--I Gruppo – 12 x 100/17 How.
--II Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--III Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--93a Batterie contraerei – 8 x 20mm AA
--101a Batterie contraerei – 8 x 20mm AA

And:

Raggruppamento a cavallo “Barbo” - 3/15/42
--HQ
Reggimento “Savoia Cavalleria” (cavalry)
--HQ
----1º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----2º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----3º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----4º Squadrone Cavaliere – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
Reggimento “Lancieri di Novara” (cavalry)
--HQ
----1º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----2º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----3º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
----4º Squadrone Lancieri – 9 x Cavalry Squads, 9 x LMG
3a Reggimento Artiglieria a Cavallo
--I./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--II./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun
--III./3. Gruppo – 12 x 75/27 Gun

(in reply to Kharkov)
Post #: 503
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 7:35:01 PM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kharkov

Not sure if this has already been asked but how easy is it to play around with the scenario OOBs?

Will we be able to add new units to a scenario and how would we do this? Assign a unit to a TOE template or something similar?

Plans are for an editor to be included so the answer to your question would depend on what that editor allows you to edit. If you can only edit or create new scenarios, then you will be restricted to the TOEs provided in the game. If the editor has no limitations you will be able to edit any of the data in the game.

(in reply to Kharkov)
Post #: 504
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 8:05:48 PM   
ComradeP

Brad Hunter: I can't give you an official answer, but it has been said earlier that units with totally different TOE's can be withdrawn and then reintroduced in a new form, in the case of your example from a mixed cavalry/motorized infantry force to the more typical "binary" Italian division with 2 regiments/brigades and support assets. It would be nice if CCNN legions could be shuffled around and attached to divisions like other independent assets.

< Message edited by ComradeP -- 2/26/2010 8:06:53 PM >

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 505
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 8:09:48 PM   
Great_Ajax

Very easy. Open up the scenario in the editor and go into the unit editor which lists all the units in the scenario. You can reassign any unit to another HQ with just a couple of clicks. You can add a unit by picking its OB template, rebuild, name it and assign it to a HQ. You can click on the LOC button and then you can right click on the map to set that unit's location. Also, in the editor while on the map, you can select a unit, and right click it on the hex you want to move it to.

Trey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kharkov

"You want mercy!? I'm chaotic neutral!"

WiTE Scenario Designer
WitW Scenario/Data Team Lead
WitE 2.0 Scenario Designer

(in reply to Kharkov)
Post #: 506
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 9:14:37 PM   
Helpless

quote:

Very easy.

now you say it easy..

Pavel Zagzin

(in reply to Great_Ajax)
Post #: 507
RE: War in the East Q&A - 2/26/2010 9:20:36 PM   
Great_Ajax

Haha. I've had some practice now.

Trey

quote:

quote:

Very easy.

now you say it easy..

"You want mercy!? I'm chaotic neutral!"

WiTE Scenario Designer
WitW Scenario/Data Team Lead
WitE 2.0 Scenario Designer

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 508
RE: War in the East Q&A - 3/2/2010 10:38:38 AM   
jaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad Hunter

How are unit reorganizations handled? I understand that ToEs can be manipulated within the editor, but what about units that drastically change structure? For example, the Italian PADA division was restructured to remove all horsed elements (creating the "Barbo" Cavalry Brigade), and add motorized units

Brad,

Good catch, I had missed the re-organization of the 3rd Celere. This is a prime example of the value of these forums and how we can fix things in "real time" as compared with gamers waiting for errata sheets (if they ever came) in the old days of board war games.

Here's what will now happen in the game:

The 3rd Celere begins the game as a cavalry division (cavalry movement rate and cavalry symbol on the unit). In March of 1942 it will upgrade (re-organize) to a motorized division TOE now with a motorized division movement rate and motorized symbol on the unit. At the same time the Barbo Cavalry Brigade will arrive as reinforcement (sorry but you can't actually split the original in two without a lot of special coding).

TOE upgrades are how we handle re-organizations in the game like the Russian tank divisions becoming tank brigades or German motorized divisions becoming Panzergrenadier divisions. It is a quite easy thing to do.

(in reply to Montbrun)
Post #: 509
RE: War in the East Q&A - 3/2/2010 3:08:36 PM   
Montbrun

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brad Hunter

How are unit reorganizations handled? I understand that ToEs can be manipulated within the editor, but what about units that drastically change structure? For example, the Italian PADA division was restructured to remove all horsed elements (creating the "Barbo" Cavalry Brigade), and add motorized units

Brad,

Good catch, I had missed the re-organization of the 3rd Celere. This is a prime example of the value of these forums and how we can fix things in "real time" as compared with gamers waiting for errata sheets (if they ever came) in the old days of board war games.

Here's what will now happen in the game:

The 3rd Celere begins the game as a cavalry division (cavalry movement rate and cavalry symbol on the unit). In March of 1942 it will upgrade (re-organize) to a motorized division TOE now with a motorized division movement rate and motorized symbol on the unit. At the same time the Barbo Cavalry Brigade will arrive as reinforcement (sorry but you can't actually split the original in two without a lot of special coding).

TOE upgrades are how we handle re-organizations in the game like the Russian tank divisions becoming tank brigades or German motorized divisions becoming Panzergrenadier divisions. It is a quite easy thing to do.

Thanks for the reply.

Brad

(in reply to jaw)
Post #: 510
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: War in the East Q&A Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI