Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? - 3/30/2010 12:16:09 AM   
Tanaka

Im assuming since we make our own decisions these have no effect correct? Our racial picks are only effected by the bonuses?

Post #: 1
RE: Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? - 3/30/2010 12:30:56 AM   
OberonDark

Could you restate the question? When you pick the race human, you get the bonuses stated. It doesn't matter how much automation you have on, your entire empire gets those bonuses.

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 2
RE: Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? - 3/30/2010 12:46:13 AM   
Tanaka

There are race characteristics and then there are bonuses. Im assuming only the AI is affected by the race characteristics?

(in reply to OberonDark)
Post #: 3
RE: Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? - 3/30/2010 1:22:41 AM   
Darthcaboose

The bonuses are there, but the race characteristics DO apply to the way the AI for your own empire does things. This is the same for any other race you might pick and play with. Of course, you being the intergalactic leader and all, can intercede and stop the AI from doing anything you'd disapprove of (it's best to leave the options on Suggest if you're worried about the AI doing something crazy aggressive, though).

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Race Characteristics: Any effect when played as human? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI