Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Raiders

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Raiders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Raiders - 4/11/2010 6:16:50 PM   
Vypuero

The Raiders seem to work better, but I think raiders should be able to "fire back" when they get attacked. They don't seem to be able to do so - that sort of works for the occasional raider and subs. However, what is happening in the Med is the entire Royal Navy is raiding. It did destroy all my Italian transports, but now I see all I need to do is stop the convoys and suffer (which I have no choice about anyway), and let the fleets engage the raiders, and they get destroyed one by one as even powerful ships can't fire back on me. I am also thinking the AI is going overboard on raiding here.
Post #: 1
RE: Raiders - 4/11/2010 10:16:59 PM   
Chocolino

The Allied war ships are also very vulnerable to air attacks in the Central Med. (where they need to be to attack your Italian convoys). With the help of some German bombers, perhaps you can get even for destroying the convoys. The Allies do not have the funds early in the game to replace these losses and you can wear them out. The game makes aircraft very efficient against ships and almost every attack is a hit with an occasional damage to your planes.

(in reply to Vypuero)
Post #: 2
RE: Raiders - 4/12/2010 11:07:03 PM   
Vypuero

I noticed that- and yes did sink them - thing is, wondering if AI should be tweaked so as not to get so slaughtered. Otherwise naval is much better than before. However, after destroying all the UK's AI Transports, it never built any new ones? They don't seem to be there to kill any longer even in 1941 and near 1942.

(in reply to Chocolino)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Raiders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI