Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on the Team!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on the Team! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on the Team! - 4/6/2010 6:14:46 PM   
Templer_12

Hi,

I canīt start a league.

I first installed V2.0, V2.7 then followed by V2.9

My system:
Win XP Home SP3
Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Hyper Thread
2.75 GHz RAM
NVidia GeForce 7300GT 256MB

See screenshots:
Figure 1 - Draft Camp and trainings button inactive.
Figure 2 - No players / staff roster.
Figure 3 - No free agents to choose.

Now I have already installed and deinstalled and reinstalled several times Maximum Football.
Also I tryed to start a league with the plain version 2.00 - same problem!

Finally, I have no way to play a season!
No way to play the game. Waste my money?

Huhu - help needed!!!

Figure 1 - Draft Camp and trainings button inactive.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/6/2010 6:15:32 PM   
Templer_12

Figure 2 - No players / staff roster.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 2
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/6/2010 6:16:06 PM   
Templer_12

Figure 3 - No free agents to choose.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 3
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/7/2010 5:26:58 PM   
Tullius

Button "New Season" and when you create a new league then only use the latest version.

< Message edited by Tullius -- 4/7/2010 5:27:16 PM >

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 4
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/7/2010 5:31:34 PM   
DONMVP

not  sure if this  will help . I`ve never been the smartest guy here in this forum  for the last 3 years . But looking at those pics , have you clicked where it says new season. That shows in your first pic , Seems like the last league i started i click that after editing  my league and then it started  doing stuff . I think after that you`ll have to click draft then training camp then i think you`ll see  full rosters. At lease i hope thats  the deal . Also at fbmax  there our several leagues  guys have made  to . Anyway i  hope this might be the answer . I`m more into uniform making  and when i have problems  on the game i ask a lot to . Good luck.

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 5
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/9/2010 9:05:36 AM   
Templer_12

Hi DONMVP,

thanks for your help.
Does not work.
I click the button "new season" so there open a smaller window in which you to read:

GENERATING PLAYER POSITION:
GENERATING PLAYERS:

After completion of the generation, however, everything remains the same (see first pic).
No active "Draft" button, no active "Training Camp" button - no players on the roster.

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 6
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/9/2010 3:27:17 PM   
Mykal

I'd try it again, hit the reset button and delete all players
then click new season, the draft button should be available after the player generation

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 7
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/10/2010 5:16:49 PM   
Templer_12

@Mykal,

thanks for the tip.

Does not work.

Another idea?

(in reply to Mykal)
Post #: 8
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/10/2010 10:44:33 PM   
DONMVP

Was wondering if , you have tried  running the game after you install it .Like try running it at 2.0 before you add the patches . At lease you can try things  there first, instead of wasting your time putting everything in , and finding out you had to reinstall.
Also was this a cd  or  download on line of game. Maybe something  there , but if so  might be hard to find .

Have you tried the other 2 leagues that our in the game , maybe they might work and if so .Then we know its just that league  for some dumb reason, if  that happens then you can try and make a simple league and see if that work . I`d say  try and download some of the pre made leagues at fbmax.com ,look in the unsorted  area , i believe a few nfl , arena and a couple other leagues . Not sure if they all ready have  drafts and camps done ,  but try as last resort that.
Also can you play  a quick play game , i know i  was going to try and play  a quick play with league i see you have showing on my comp , but it would`nt play ,  because i did`nt have  oringinal plays  that game wants because i`ve changed the play folder in my game .   not  sure if  any this stuff i mention will help , but might give a few ideals to other on this site that they can pitch in.

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 9
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/11/2010 3:29:31 PM   
Mykal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Templer

@Mykal,

thanks for the tip.

Does not work.

Another idea?

Hmmmmm..... puzzling
I'd say do the same again, then click on one of the teams and view team
then click the add player button and see if their are actually any players in the FA pool

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 10
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/13/2010 3:00:13 PM   
mudrick

Did you try hitting "New League" and starting off from scratch?

(in reply to Mykal)
Post #: 11
RE: I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on th... - 4/15/2010 12:10:17 AM   
Marauders

Do all of the teams have draft profiles assigned?

(in reply to mudrick)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> I canīt start a season / league! - No Players on the Team! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI