Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

change the swastika to an iron cross

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> change the swastika to an iron cross Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
change the swastika to an iron cross - 11/25/2000 1:35:00 PM   
Pack Rat

I would guess if you play an opponent from Germany you would need to have the iron cross for your flag? Or does it only show on my end as the swastika? I forgot how to change it also. ------------------ KISS= Keep It Simple, Stupid Pack Rat

PR
Post #: 1
- 11/25/2000 1:54:00 PM   
Ismael

wouldnt this be a nice world if a swastika was purely a wargame-historical symbol?

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 2
- 11/25/2000 2:23:00 PM   
Don

Pack Rat - In the SHP file you will find a file named "Iron Cross", and in it the shp files to use. You should just have to swap the icon file (#0016), with the same file already in use. Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 3
- 11/25/2000 7:20:00 PM   
Schrubbery

quote:

Originally posted by Pack Rat: I would guess if you play an opponent from Germany you would need to have the iron cross for your flag? Or does it only show on my end as the swastika?
The shp's you're using don't affect the way your opponent sees them, so no need to change. I for example have modified my troop icons into Tele Tubbies.

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 4
- 11/25/2000 7:43:00 PM   
GrinningDwarf

quote:

Originally posted by Schrubbery: I for example have modified my troop icons into Tele Tubbies.
You are a sick man!!!

Sergeant to new replacements on the line: I may not have time to tell you to duck, but if you see me dive for the ground you might want to think about why I'm doing it.

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 5
- 11/26/2000 12:29:00 AM   
Pack Rat

quote:

Originally posted by Schrubbery: The shp's you're using don't affect the way your opponent sees them, so no need to change. I for example have modified my troop icons into Tele Tubbies.
Damn I can't see that? But I want to kill Tele Tubbies, all my kids are grown they won't mind. ------------------ KISS= Keep It Simple, Stupid Pack Rat

PR

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 6
- 11/26/2000 12:44:00 AM   
Greg McCarty

quote:

Originally posted by Schrubbery: The shp's you're using don't affect the way your opponent sees them, so no need to change. I for example have modified my troop icons into Tele Tubbies.
I can't stand it! (pounding floor in hysterical laughter) I can't stand it! Cant you see one of those damn things cutting loose with a Panzerschreck?! ------------------ Greg. 37 mill AA... can suddenly ruin your day. [This message has been edited by Greg McCarty (edited November 25, 2000).]

Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 7
- 11/26/2000 4:17:00 AM   
David boutwell

I think I'll switch my infantry icons to the Sesame Street Gang, or Barney...How about Bear in the Big Blue House??? Can you tell that I have an 18 month-old?

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 8
- 11/26/2000 6:16:00 AM   
Wild Bill

You guys have been at this too long Take a break for a day or so Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 9
- 11/27/2000 1:26:00 AM   
ncpanther

LOL DAVID!! Me too ! I can't his hand s off the mouse now! What would I do if I had Inf that looked like "Bear in teh Big Blue House" ??? LOL I'd hear alot of " bear!!!! da da Bear!! " heheheheh ------------------ NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> change the swastika to an iron cross Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI