Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FoF on Macbook with Bootcamp & Win 7

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> FoF on Macbook with Bootcamp & Win 7 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FoF on Macbook with Bootcamp & Win 7 - 5/1/2010 12:06:27 AM   
michaelincolorado

I missed FoF so much since I gave my wife my Dell portable I bought Win 7 and loaded it with Boot Camp on my MacBook. But at first I couldn't get FoF to run - it was blowing out at end of initial load screen when blue bar was about done. Old post clued me in - I needed to load BOTH Flash and Shockwave. Then it was fine. Whew! I didn't mind giving Bill Gates $180 for his OS as long as I could play my favorite game. Now I can get CoG and upcoming titles.

Didn't want to be redundant on old info for you all and new for me but I Just wanted to post briefly as fyi in case it has not been covered before for mac users going with Bootcamp.
Post #: 1
RE: FoF on Macbook with Bootcamp & Win 7 - 7/13/2010 9:46:41 PM   
JonBrave

I realise this is a bit of an old post, but I just came across it, and I don't get it. Why didn't you just take the Dell back from your wife?

(in reply to michaelincolorado)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> FoF on Macbook with Bootcamp & Win 7 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI