Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.2 Minor bugs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> 1.2 Minor bugs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.2 Minor bugs - 7/25/2002 5:59:22 PM   
strollen

1. Shortland has a level 4 airbase according to Recon. I am pretty sure that is a bug since the SPS is Air 0 and Port 6. I also think but I'm not 100% positive that the level 4 airbase only appeared after the 1.2 patch.

2. The FOW on surface combat is a nice touch. But the usefulness of the feature is ruined when the combat reports afterwords accurately list all of the ships that were in the battle and number of shell hits they took.
Post #: 1
Re: 1.2 Minor bugs - 7/25/2002 7:16:54 PM   
Spooky

[QUOTE]Originally posted by strollen
[B]1. Shortland has a level 4 airbase according to Recon. I am pretty sure that is a bug since the SPS is Air 0 and Port 6. I also think but I'm not 100% positive that the level 4 airbase only appeared after the 1.2 patch.

2. The FOW on surface combat is a nice touch. But the usefulness of the feature is ruined when the combat reports afterwords accurately list all of the ships that were in the battle and number of shell hits they took. [/B][/QUOTE]

1. the SPS airsize for Shortlands is 1 - so a level 4 airbase is possible ...

(in reply to strollen)
Post #: 2
Response... - 7/25/2002 7:18:27 PM   
Erik Rutins

1. Ok, it appears this has been addressed as Shortland is a 1 and therefore should be able to rise to a 4.

2. This feature was intended to give the player more information on why certain ships may not be firing or fired at during a combat, rather than to add a new layer of fog of war to the combat reports. While I agree that it would be nice to only have spotted ships reported, this is what we were able to do for this patch and it does work as advertised. :)

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to strollen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> 1.2 Minor bugs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI