Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Patch when?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> New Patch when? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Patch when? - 6/19/2010 11:09:52 PM   
Rusty1961

Looking for an update on the patch and what it will correct.
Post #: 1
RE: New Patch when? - 6/22/2010 7:38:54 AM   
harley

Sorry, I can't (not won't, can't) give you an answer. I had a good run a few weeks back, but the flow dried up. I wish I had a team I could delegate to, but I don't, so I'm doing GUI, AI, Combat and Ground (such that there is). Ron at least has done all of the database work, so I haven't had to think about that.

gigiddy gigiddy gig-i-ddy

(in reply to Rusty1961)
Post #: 2
RE: New Patch when? - 6/22/2010 3:06:31 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

Will the new look interface (esp the production details) be in patch 2 ? havinf to guess when new a/c might turn up is like looking into a murky crystal ball . 190D very early dec 25 1943 .. christmas day! love santa being bavarian . Ju388 should be 4/44 ? its now 2/44 and not arrived .. been making 3/month from day 1 , having stopped all other (bar a couple of 219's) factories NF's are running low.. Still it makes for an interesting game none the less.

TYVM in advance of the patch

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)

(in reply to harley)
Post #: 3
RE: New Patch when? - 6/22/2010 4:30:29 PM   
mbrien

Harley,
I do not know if any of us would be of assistance on the update but I am defenitly willing to help if needed.

(in reply to Rob Brennan UK)
Post #: 4
RE: New Patch when? - 6/23/2010 12:37:34 PM   
harley

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK

Will the new look interface (esp the production details) be in patch 2 ? havinf to guess when new a/c might turn up is like looking into a murky crystal ball . 190D very early dec 25 1943 .. christmas day! love santa being bavarian . Ju388 should be 4/44 ? its now 2/44 and not arrived .. been making 3/month from day 1 , having stopped all other (bar a couple of 219's) factories NF's are running low.. Still it makes for an interesting game none the less.

Roger.

The screens in this post are actual screenshots, not mockups, as is the screenie here

gigiddy gigiddy gig-i-ddy

(in reply to Rob Brennan UK)
Post #: 5
RE: New Patch when? - 6/23/2010 2:45:53 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

quote:

ORIGINAL: harley

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK

Roger.

The screens in this post are actual screenshots, not mockups, as is the screenie here

those are the beauties i was referring to ,, pretty please. They do look so much more useful than the vanilla ones esp the morale changes .. WOW is all i can say.

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)

(in reply to harley)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> New Patch when? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI