Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 9:57:14 PM   
frank1970

quote:

ORIGINAL: moonraker

Oh dear did the Germans turn up ?? . Mwahahahahahahahaha

Hm, just imagine how really bad England must have been, when they lost against this German team.

You know, Germany is fighting for the third place in this WM and England is fighting for the best seats in the plane home, that´s the difference!

If you like what I said love me,if you dislike what I say ignore me!

"Extra Bavaria non est vita! Et sic est vita non est ita!"

(in reply to moonraker65)
Post #: 541
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 9:57:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

Fair play - the Germans played their part in this tournament; they were just nullified by a very good Spanish team.

Makes you pleased England didn't meet Spain on this form - that would have been embarrassing

The Germans will be back to haunt us......

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to moonraker65)
Post #: 542
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:08:21 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frank

quote:

Hm, just imagine how really bad England must have been, when they lost against this German team.

You know, Germany is fighting for the third place in this WM and England is fighting for the best seats in the plane home, that´s the difference!

Warspite1

There is no need to imagine - we know; WE WERE %$£& - a complete and utter mess in all departments; clueless, lacking in basic ball control, no movement, unable to defend a route one clearance from the German goalie; just indescribably awful.........

Crowing because Germany lost in the semi-final, TWO ROUNDS after we were sent packing BY THEM is something of a pyrrhic victory don't you think moonraker?

Depressing to note too that (bearing in mind we go to every tournament expecting to win it) if you take away the records of countries that have hosted the World Cup (and the advantage that gives) e.g. England 66, Italy 34, France 98, Argentina 78, Sweden runners-up 58 etc etc, then England have a worse World Cup record - just off the top of my head - than Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Germany, France, Poland, Holland, Sweden, Hungary and Czechoslovakia.....I bet there are one or two others too. I HATE FOOTBALL

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 7/7/2010 10:16:46 PM >

(in reply to frank1970)
Post #: 543
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:12:50 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Since I have been rather contundent ("Spain or Germany to win the final": now that you have seen the Spanish midfield performance I guess you can understand why I said so ) a curious anecdote (but TRUE).

Even if Holland loses, the Spanish victory is sort of a Dutch victory. Why? Because the football played by this Spanish team owes A LOT to Holland. Why (again)? Because a guy called Cruyff played for Barcelona many moons ago. Then he became coach of this team on the 90s. That team played an amazing football (DUTCH offensive football that is: 3-4-3). Cruyff was fired BUT the club decided that they should be keeping this football philosophy And that's where the two short midfield geniuses (Xavi & Iniesta) and many other excellent players come from!

What I have said, the current Spanish squad owes a lot to Dutch football. In case most of you didn't know this

Well, the truth is that there will be at least one player who is NOT going to lose: Van der Vaart. Since his father is Dutch and his mother Spanish

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 544
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:19:18 PM   
frank1970

As I see it Germany should be the most successfull team in worldchampionships in the last 40 or so years. Germany seldom won, but was most time in the semifinals.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : Germany
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englische_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : England
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasilianische_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : Brasil

If you like what I said love me,if you dislike what I say ignore me!

"Extra Bavaria non est vita! Et sic est vita non est ita!"

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 545
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:24:49 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Frank, on my book Brazil is the most succesfull, then Germany (NOT Italy: 2 WCs won before WW2 ). And then of course Italy

(in reply to frank1970)
Post #: 546
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:25:25 PM   
Jaroen

Respect the octopus!!!   

Commentators are praising Spain for denying Germany good play. Which I think is certainly true for the 2nd half but the first half was showing two hesitant, testing teams. Didn't this match show a former point regarding the importance of a good midfield? The Spanish ruled! Spain deservingly won and it promises to be a great final with two teams both playing offensively and having strong midfields.

@Tullius: Regarding Kuyt I don't think I missed your point. He isn't the great striker and everybody agrees on that. We all know Kuyt isn't the great scorer, even the manager. But in the eyes of the manager Kuyt is offering something else to the team which I tried explaining.  So why is the manager maintaining him in the team and not replacing him with Huntelaar for example? Any answer is pure speculation since no manager has offered a straight answer.

Van Persie disappointing is also discussed verily at the Dutch tables. Which also shows how hard the job for a manager can be. What is wisdom? Breaking a winning team because a player is struggling or maintaining confidence while you're winning and hoping for his potential to come true??? What would you do?

What issues do the Spanish have, if any? The same disappointing strikers? Villa is the one feared in Holland, not Torres!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 547
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 10:25:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frank

As I see it Germany should be the most successfull team in worldchampionships in the last 40 or so years. Germany seldom won, but was most time in the semifinals.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : Germany
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englische_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : England
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasilianische_Fu%C3%9Fballnationalmannschaft : Brasil

Warspite1

Frank - that list was not in any order. It was just a list of those countries that had more success than England's paltry and solitary 4th place in 1990. I said it was off the top of my head - I managed to miss off Italy, whoops

I don't think anyone is disputing Germany's place in the football world order - least of all me.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 7/7/2010 10:28:31 PM >

(in reply to frank1970)
Post #: 548
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:01:31 PM   
BShaftoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Since I have been rather contundent ("Spain or Germany to win the final": now that you have seen the Spanish midfield performance I guess you can understand why I said so ) a curious anecdote (but TRUE).

Even if Holland loses, the Spanish victory is sort of a Dutch victory. Why? Because the football played by this Spanish team owes A LOT to Holland. Why (again)? Because a guy called Cruyff played for Barcelona many moons ago. Then he became coach of this team on the 90s. That team played an amazing football (DUTCH offensive football that is: 3-4-3). Cruyff was fired BUT the club decided that they should be keeping this football philosophy And that's where the two short midfield geniuses (Xavi & Iniesta) and many other excellent players come from!

What I have said, the current Spanish squad owes a lot to Dutch football. In case most of you didn't know this

Well, the truth is that there will be at least one player who is NOT going to lose: Van der Vaart. Since his father is Dutch and his mother Spanish

Mario Gomez is also half-spanish, and I bet he's not happy!!

But you're abso-****ing-lutely right about Cruyff. ;)

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 549
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:03:33 PM   
Jaroen

quote:

Heh, it looks like you were a bit quicker than me regarding that midfield point.
Cannot agree more on that Dutch influence on Spanish football! But that was some years ago really, with a very winning Barcelona only. Don't know how the Spanish think about it now?

One other reason that final could be interesting!

Post #: 550
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:04:23 PM   
BShaftoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jaroen

Respect the octopus!!!   

Commentators are praising Spain for denying Germany good play. Which I think is certainly true for the 2nd half but the first half was showing two hesitant, testing teams. Didn't this match show a former point regarding the importance of a good midfield? The Spanish ruled! Spain deservingly won and it promises to be a great final with two teams both playing offensively and having strong midfields.

@Tullius: Regarding Kuyt I don't think I missed your point. He isn't the great striker and everybody agrees on that. We all know Kuyt isn't the great scorer, even the manager. But in the eyes of the manager Kuyt is offering something else to the team which I tried explaining.  So why is the manager maintaining him in the team and not replacing him with Huntelaar for example? Any answer is pure speculation since no manager has offered a straight answer.

Van Persie disappointing is also discussed verily at the Dutch tables. Which also shows how hard the job for a manager can be. What is wisdom? Breaking a winning team because a player is struggling or maintaining confidence while you're winning and hoping for his potential to come true??? What would you do?

What issues do the Spanish have, if any? The same disappointing strikers? Villa is the one feared in Holland, not Torres!

I said we have the best midfield. That guarantees you posession and initiative. ABout the strikers and the finishing problem: it's hard to finish goals when you don't generate many clear chances, because the other team is behind the ball. There were times this match in which ALL the german players except the odd couple of strikers were behind the ball, defending. How can you score that way?.

And also, Germans have a very good midfield. They were slightly more open than other teams, so I guess that's the reason why this match was a little bit better.

(in reply to Jaroen)
Post #: 551
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:08:00 PM   
BShaftoe

quote:

Heh, it looks like you were a bit quicker than me regarding that midfield point.
Cannot agree more on that Dutch influence on Spanish football! But that was some years ago really, with a very winning Barcelona only. Don't know how the Spanish think about it now?

One other reason that final could be interesting!

Cruyff still has A LOT of influence on the Barça right now. Until two or three weeks ago, when the club held elections and the supporters chose another president, Cruyff was "President of Honor", a symbolic position with no power.

Even when he had not that position, he wrote his opinions in some sport newspapers, and his opinions are held in high regard by Barça supporters. They still see the time when Cruyff was the manager as the best time (until last wonderful Barça year).

Anyway, I suppose that any Barça supporter knows a little bit better. I'm a Real Madrid supporter.

(in reply to Jaroen)
Post #: 552
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:11:07 PM   
TulliusDetritus

And by the way, since no one mentioned it... Paul The Octopus has striked again!

Jaroen, this Dutch influence was TODAY on the pitch. Xavi and Iniesta are Barcelona players. They learned this "Dutch" football since they were kids (in Barça academy).

(in reply to BShaftoe)
Post #: 553
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:21:41 PM   
vinnie71

Though I have no octopus to comfort my prediction,  I think the Netherlands (not Holland please!) have a good cance of winning. Why? Simple. Every team who met the Spanish simply conceded the field by going over to the defensive and leaving the initiative in Spanish hands. The Dutch don't have that option. Their defence is weak and their only strongpoint is in the attack. Guess what they'll do??? Though once again I think that on paper the Spanish are the better team man for man, my guess is that the Dutch will prevail. It should be a good final I must say.

The Germans have felt the lack of Muller (another one in their history...). Ozil was lost, Podolski was only working part-time and Khedira, where the heck was he? Cross would have been of more use if he had come on at the begining at the second half. In a way, I think that Lowe screwed up this one by putting his team on a complete defence. Let's face it, all teams tried the tactic but only 1 team managed to pull it off and it was quite a fluke. Frankly losing 1-0 and 4-0 is still losing, so why defend a l'outrance???? I say go for the jugular and put them under pressure. The Spanish defence is nothing extraordinary and once the Germans attacked (and not only), they seemed ready to buckle. To put it bluntly, a team with a quick striker and a decent playmaker can go through the centre without too much effort. It is in the midfield and on the wings that the Spanish win their games, rather than in defence. 

(in reply to BShaftoe)
Post #: 554
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:28:22 PM   
Fletcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: Offworlder

Though I have no octopus to comfort my prediction,  I think the Netherlands (not Holland please!) have a good cance of winning. Why? Simple. Every team who met the Spanish simply conceded the field by going over to the defensive and leaving the initiative in Spanish hands. The Dutch don't have that option. Their defence is weak and their only strongpoint is in the attack. Guess what they'll do??? Though once again I think that on paper the Spanish are the better team man for man, my guess is that the Dutch will prevail. It should be a good final I must say.

The Germans have felt the lack of Muller (another one in their history...). Ozil was lost, Podolski was only working part-time and Khedira, where the heck was he? Cross would have been of more use if he had come on at the begining at the second half. In a way, I think that Lowe screwed up this one by putting his team on a complete defence. Let's face it, all teams tried the tactic but only 1 team managed to pull it off and it was quite a fluke. Frankly losing 1-0 and 4-0 is still losing, so why defend a l'outrance???? I say go for the jugular and put them under pressure. The Spanish defence is nothing extraordinary and once the Germans attacked (and not only), they seemed ready to buckle. To put it bluntly, a team with a quick striker and a decent playmaker can go through the centre without too much effort. It is in the midfield and on the wings that the Spanish win their games, rather than in defence. 

Hi Offworrlder,
I am not agree with your comment about spanish defense is nothing extraordinary... Pujol and Piqué are greats!, And Casillas is a excellent goalkeeper !... German have eliminated England and Argentina, excellent football teams but they were defeated by spanish with none goal..
Best wishes
ramón

< Message edited by Fletcher -- 7/7/2010 11:32:00 PM >

WITP-AE, WITE

(in reply to vinnie71)
Post #: 555
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:40:11 PM   
BShaftoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fletcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: Offworlder

Hi Offworrlder,
I am not agree with your comment about spanish defense is nothing extraordinary... Pujol and Piqué are greats!, And Casillas is a excellent goalkeeper !... German have eliminated England and Argentina, excellent football teams but they were defeated by spanish with none goal..
Best wishes
ramón

Like he says:

- Casillas, easily, right now, the best goalkeeper in the world (though has had a bad year, but seems to be recovering)
- Pique and Puyol, official Barcelona defenders. Do you know how many goals they have conceded in the Champions League?. Very few.

Of course you can win, and I mean, I think that attacking is the best way to beat Spain, but, if we manage to control the midfield, and our strikers have a good day, we could easily win by 2 or 3 goals.

I think we will win. Anyway, I fear Robben more than any other player in the Championship.

(in reply to Fletcher)
Post #: 556
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/7/2010 11:55:06 PM   
vinnie71

Well my point was that we have not seen the Spanish team under pressure ever in this tournament. My guess is that it will happen against the Oranges. Mind you I also believe that if both go on the offensive we might have a goalfest for the final...

(in reply to BShaftoe)
Post #: 557
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 1:29:30 AM   
Cribtop

The young Germans were nervous and never played their game. Spain was by far the better team, but in this case I think the Germans handed them the initiative from the get go.

That said, this was a "bad matchup" for Germany. A counterattacking team plays into the hands of the uber possession hogging Spanish midfield. In other words, Germany couldn't play their game without handing the Spaniards exactly what they wanted.

Not an electric matchup, but you never felt the Germans had a chance, so good for Spain.

PS - No offense, but go Holland!

PPS - I told you they should pull Torres. When healthy, he's genius, but they played better without him today, IMHO.

(in reply to vinnie71)
Post #: 558
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 7:36:32 AM   
Bliztk

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bliztk
Germany offensive power is overrated IMHO, only played weak teams with offensive aspirations.

HAHAHA, 8 goals scored in the last 2 matches

Congatulations, Holland... *but... I stick to my prediction*

I thought that Germany was going to be more offensive, but after the first 10 minutes of the match, they were so scared that they had to defend with 10 players as all the other teams that have faced Spain.

Next stop Netherlands

Post #: 559
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 9:58:03 AM   
traskott

Spanish citizenship for pulpo paul !!!!

(in reply to Bliztk)
Post #: 560
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 10:05:07 AM   
Jaroen

quote:

And by the way, since no one mentioned it... Paul The Octopus has striked again!

Jaroen, this Dutch influence was TODAY on the pitch. Xavi and Iniesta are Barcelona players. They learned this "Dutch" football since they were kids (in Barça academy).

Well, I did write about respecting the octopus some messages before . . . , that's Paul of course.

But that Dutch influence in the Spanish team is more interesting.
From reading the messages it's almost as if Barcelona is Spain. And like almost all Catalonians will tell you, that certainly isn't so. And the other way around as well. Neither is it true for the football mentality and position play. Barcelona stands on its own. Nevertheless there is a strong influence but nothing more than that. Individual players play within their national team and don't have the luxury of playing their (favorite) club system. But I'd be curious about possible Xavi and Iniesta tricks from their Barcelona system . . . , if any.

@BShaftoe; Yes, I agree about Robben being the most dangerous. So imagine the shock felt with all the Dutch when he got injured the day before departure to South Africa. We're very fortunate he made it in time. Another matter to consider is the Dutch team fitness. They seem to be running untill the last minute. I've seen it differently and it gives me hope!

Post #: 561
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 10:09:10 AM   
BShaftoe

I suppose that this link can be interesting. They usually have good analysis of tactics, post-match (and, of course, of many more matches).

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/07/07/spain-1-0-germany-2010-world-cup-tactics/

(in reply to Jaroen)
Post #: 562
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 10:15:59 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Did Germany loose to Spain because the Spaniards were better or did they loose (and played not so good) because they heard that Paul the Octopus predicted that they will loose?

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

Post #: 563
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 10:41:16 AM   
traskott

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Did Germany loose to Spain because the Spaniards were better or did they loose (and played not so good) because they heard that Paul the Octopus predicted that they will loose?

Leo "Apollo11"

At war, psicology is to material as 3 to 1. They knew they were doomed !!

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 564
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 12:46:10 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

Who knows! Funny coincidence. He guessed all the German matches of this WC + all German matches (except the final) in the 2008 Euro Cup. That makes perhaps 9 out of 10? Psychic Paul, indeed He's got many enemies now And for sure the Oberhausen aquarium and town will see crowds of curious people (just let's hope the assassins stay away for good!).

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 7/8/2010 12:47:06 PM >

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 565
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 3:18:36 PM   
Jaroen

quote:

ORIGINAL: BShaftoe

I suppose that this link can be interesting. They usually have good analysis of tactics, post-match (and, of course, of many more matches).

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/07/07/spain-1-0-germany-2010-world-cup-tactics/

Thanks BShaftoe, that really is an excellent site with some very insightful analysis. Was looking for a site like that but couldn't find it. Their analysis makes me fear the Spanish more than I did before . . .

You know, all Dutch analysts are yet looking for that more stable and solid game they think possible for the team. What Spain has shown against the Germans is very much what the Dutch are hoping for. Lacking it in the final means needing luck.

Prooves to be an exciting match . . .

(in reply to BShaftoe)
Post #: 566
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 6:53:21 PM   
Adnan Meshuggi

Spain was good, germany was bad
But spain wasn´t "ueber"...
if the netherlands could play agressiv and fast they will defeat spain.

Personally i think, the dutch people deserve the cup more as the spanish
From the german pov, the dutch are forgiven rijkaard the "lama".

At last, the dutch showed some good soccer, the spanish team played to "german"... very ugly  looking soccer, some bad behaviour (if the ref has brain, a certain spanish goalgetter is banned for 4-5 games)

Sure, their techniques are great, they are technically the best player (even the brasils look like "germans" against em)

I hope netherland beats em with 3:0.... 3 goals from Robben (to show his old "friends" from real how stupid they are :) )

Don't tickle yourself with some moralist crap thinking we have some sort of obligation to help these people. We're there for our self-interest, and anything we do to be 'nice' should be considered a courtesy dweebespit

(in reply to Jaroen)
Post #: 567
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/8/2010 10:38:21 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Adnan Meshuggi

Spain was good, germany was bad
But spain wasn´t "ueber"...
if the netherlands could play agressiv and fast they will defeat spain.

Personally i think, the dutch people deserve the cup more as the spanish
From the german pov, the dutch are forgiven rijkaard the "lama".

At last, the dutch showed some good soccer, the spanish team played to "german"... very ugly  looking soccer, some bad behaviour (if the ref has brain, a certain spanish goalgetter is banned for 4-5 games)

Sure, their techniques are great, they are technically the best player (even the brasils look like "germans" against em)

I hope netherland beats em with 3:0.... 3 goals from Robben (to show his old "friends" from real how stupid they are :) )

The people don't deserve a WC. And if they did, who in the world are YOU to say that millions of people deserve it and other millions don't deserve it? Are you god? Do you know what the word RESPECT means? About time you open a dictionary!

The only people who deserve to win a WC are the 11 players present in a final who manage to win it. End of story

Are you that desperate? You truly think Holland will not make it and perhaps they need an extra help?

What about making them (if they lose) Honorary Champions of the WC? That would make you happy? And whilst you're at it, you can ask too a cheese burger and one million euros in your bank account. And a Rolls Royce

Your vitriol is not even funny...

And finally, Holland already had their TWO chances. But their golden generation failed (74 and 78)... Now the Spanish golden generation is coming. Let's see if they miss their opportunity You can always pray and bang your head against the wall if they succeed...

And if I haven't paid attention to the football issues you raise it's because they are not worth my attention: "idiots" "boring", "ugly". You're indeed a conaisseur

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 7/8/2010 11:06:55 PM >

(in reply to Adnan Meshuggi)
Post #: 568
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/9/2010 5:26:26 AM   
bklooste

quote:

Respect the octopus!!!   

Kuyt does a great job , he helps in defence ( which is needed) , heads ( eg Sneiders header) and he passes the ball to someone better able to score. Van Persie did well before Robbens came in but now everyone passes Robbens the ball and Robbens does his own thing with it - he does serve an important point though as he is heavily marked tying up the defenders which have allowed the Midfield (Snieder and Robbens) more room . Teams know the threat .

Underdog Fanboy

(in reply to Jaroen)
Post #: 569
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 7/9/2010 5:43:37 AM   
bklooste

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fletcher

Hi Offworrlder,
Best wishes
ramón

The Dutch attack will ask a lot more questions than Germany or the Swiss did and despite Spains control im not convinced they can score well... Germany has been great scoring against teams that were playing catch up but the Dutch can score from behind like they did against Brazil. However the Dutch have been slack when up a goal ..The Uruaguay goals and the dodgy late penalty against Slovakia particularlty.

Underdog Fanboy

(in reply to Fletcher)
Post #: 570
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI