Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

First Timer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> First Timer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
First Timer - 8/3/2002 5:33:46 AM   
ToyImp

I am looking for a person that might be able to get me into the PBEM or internet area of this game. I am willing to play today and tonight. E-mail or what ever to get a hold of me. I do know the basics of the game, and I am quite good with the Default AI setting. But I'm not l33t or anything. :(

For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w
Post #: 1
- 8/3/2002 6:07:42 AM   
Commander Klank

Do you have ICQ?

Commander Klank

(in reply to ToyImp)
Post #: 2
Nope - 8/3/2002 6:29:23 AM   
ToyImp

No, I don't use ICQ anymore because of the AD bull shiznits. I have MSN, and AIM though. Both are ToyImp. MSN is [email]ToyImp@msn.com[/email]

For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w

(in reply to ToyImp)
Post #: 3
- 8/6/2002 1:57:26 AM   
ToyImp

I just downloaded ICQ, I am still using my number I've had for almost 5 years now. ICQ# 37871143

(in reply to ToyImp)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> First Timer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI