Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

withdrawing Airgroups

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> withdrawing Airgroups Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
withdrawing Airgroups - 7/18/2010 4:24:23 PM   
br27yank

Playing as Allies and I am having issues withdrawing airgroups. Units are overdue but with option is not available on unit page

Frank
Post #: 1
RE: withdrawing Airgroups - 7/18/2010 5:59:09 PM   
Califvol

I am having the exact same problem on a very inconsistent basis. Somtimes if I move the unit to where either there is a HQ or high supply, or maybe just a new location and then they can get withdrawn. But I have had US units sitting in San Fransisco that would not withdraw. I moved them to all the major cities in the US (I guess a good-bye Victory Bond Tour) and they still wouldn't withdrawl. Eventually, it let me disband and not withdraw. In that case I permanetly disband the unit. Now of course in China where I permanetly disbanded China AF units I have all these Chinese AF units list as overdue for withdrawl (status shows current location unkown on the withdrawl screen), that I guess will just hang out there forever on the screen, but at least I am not losing VP each turn.

Bottom line for me in my game play- When this comes up disband the unit (you may have to move it to a new location for the disband key to light up) and do so as permanet.

(in reply to br27yank)
Post #: 2
RE: withdrawing Airgroups - 7/18/2010 10:33:23 PM   
khyberbill

quote:

Playing as Allies and I am having issues withdrawing airgroups. Units are overdue but with option is not available on unit page

1)Sometimes withdrawal is not an option, you can only Disband.
2)Airgroups have to be together to withdraw. If there are fragments you can usually disband a fragment but not withdraw it.

"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.

(in reply to br27yank)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> withdrawing Airgroups Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI