Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

COG Emperors Edition

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> COG Emperors Edition Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
COG Emperors Edition - 7/20/2010 9:06:00 PM   
Flannel

am trying to install CoG Emperors Edition( version 1.1?) Disk 1 installs up to the point of asking for disk 2, this one is unable to be read by the system (disk 2) On openingf it it shows a folder with text 'cdfiles' I went into properties to see if it was possible to run in a compatible mode but not so. I am able to run Norman Kroegers @Operational Art'Disk and ' Highway to the Reich' and many many other games without problems. Windows is unable to find anything on the net to read it, nor can I unzip it. My system is:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T64 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed Memory 3.00 GB
32Bit Operating System

All up to date.

flannel

RE: COG Emperors Edition - 9/25/2010 3:29:05 AM   
sklnkl

Mi ricordo di molto tempo fa in cui un amico mi aveva dato l’imbeccata di comprare un gioco chiamato Halo. Al tempo giocavo praticamente tutto senza moncler jackets
molto interesse, giusto per far numero nella mia personale collezioni di titoli finiti. Quel gioco li però, quello programmato dai Bungie, rimarrà nel mio cuore come uno dei più belli di sempre. Ora, a distanza di anni, Bungie butta sul mercato il suo ultimo moncler jacket lavoro dedicato all’universo di Halo ma siamo sicuri che sia davvero la fine? Le voci di corridoio confermano l’esatto contrario solamente che non ci saranno più i Bugie dietro a questo moncler coats stupendo universo ma una nuova software house che però non è Bungie.

(in reply to Flannel)
Post #: 2
RE: COG Emperors Edition - 9/27/2010 4:08:40 AM   
jomni

Wow a non-english spam.

(in reply to sklnkl)
Post #: 3
RE: COG Emperors Edition - 9/30/2010 3:57:31 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flannel

am trying to install CoG Emperors Edition( version 1.1?) Disk 1 installs up to the point of asking for disk 2, this one is unable to be read by the system (disk 2) On openingf it it shows a folder with text 'cdfiles' I went into properties to see if it was possible to run in a compatible mode but not so. I am able to run Norman Kroegers @Operational Art'Disk and ' Highway to the Reich' and many many other games without problems. Windows is unable to find anything on the net to read it, nor can I unzip it. My system is:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T64 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed Memory 3.00 GB
32Bit Operating System

All up to date.

flannel

Best to try the COG-EE forum; there were disc problems a long while back ... can you digital download and try again? And make sure you are not installing to C:\program files

(in reply to Flannel)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> COG Emperors Edition Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI