Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

First Impressions !!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> First Impressions !! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
First Impressions !! - 8/7/2002 8:25:49 AM   
NZTrooper

well the game finally turned up and all i can say is YUMMY!!!:D

Installed game and ran previously downloaded patches;)
no problems with install and starting ..had a quick read thru the manual (only gripe is on pdf..copy place was going to charge me $140 NZ to print it out :mad: ..hehe stuff that)

Thiswas my first true startegy game ive only ever really played rts games but i must say this looks like a great game .. i love giving my orders and then watching it all unfold ..wondering if the enemy will spot your TF or if your planes can get a hit on the enemy TF ..really adds to the feel of the game

still getting to grips with the supply and a lot of other bits but just thought id drop a line to say this game looks and is awesome!@!
stayed up till 4am playing it ..only gripe is the turns can take a bit to cycle thru .oh well keep a good stock of beer and chips handy
well off to try and keep gili gili
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> First Impressions !! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI