Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Here we go again: TWO new scenarios!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Here we go again: TWO new scenarios! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Here we go again: TWO new scenarios! - 8/8/2002 4:27:45 AM   
Fabio Prado

WOW! They keep on designing them, and the scenarios are getting better and better! Seems the creativity of those guys have no end, thank God for that! :D

1. Another masterpiece by my friend Redleg (and it's got Tigers in it too!) ;) - THE TIGERS ARE BURNING!
"A large fictional battle loosely based upon actual events. The Soviets had months to prepare at Kursk. A well-placed agent, "Lucy" kept STAVKA informed
of German intentions so well and completely, that General Zhukov often knew of German plans
before the German forces at the front."
"The Germans placed great faith in their panzers. Panzertruppen had never failed penetrate
Soviet defenses. True, when the exploitation outran the capabilities of the supply train,
the panzers had suffered on occasion. At Kursk, however, the objectives were limited to an
advance of 60-70 miles. There would be no logistical nightmare resulting in panzers being
cut off an encircled after the breakthrough."
"The German attack featured a moving wedge of Tiger and Ferdinand armor protected by infantry
and followed closely by lighter armor. The wedge would penetrate the Soviet defenses and
the lighter panzers and grenadiers would exploit the break-through..."

Sounds good, doesn't it? ;) Grab it at the Armorsite's SPWaW Page!

Hold on! There's MORE! :D

2. Another terrible urban guerrilla fighting-to-the-end "WARSAW RISING - Wola 1944!" scenario by Marcin Wojtkowiak, his second design on the terrible fighting in Warsaw, 1944. And nobody is better than Marcin to show what can happen when courage gets over the supreme fear...
"The Red Army entered Poland in January 1944, in pursuit of the Germans. The Soviets refused to recognise the legitimate Polish authorities loyal to the Polish Government-in-Exile based in London. Thus, as they progressed, they disarmed the Home Army (AK) detachments they met along the way which remained loyal to their government. Large German reinforcements already arrived on August 3 and 4 (several thousand policemen and SS-men). SS Reichsfuehrer Himmler issued the order: “Every inhabitant should be killed, no prisoners are to be taken. Warsaw is to be razed to the ground and in this way the whole of Europe shall have a terrifying example...”

Are you feeling ready to fight it to the very end? Go download it at the Armorsite's SPwaW Page!

Special thanks to Redleg and Marcin, two top notch designers who honored my website by sending their fantastic scenarios to me.:)

Thank you all for your support!:) :D

Fab

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Here we go again: TWO new scenarios! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI