Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1 - 8/27/2010 10:49:26 PM   
SoliInvictus202

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to this game, only have it for 2 months now, have been doing extensive reading of the manual, watching videos, and of AARs on different fora to get my bearings - initially I was overwhelmed by the huge amount of things to keep track of and to pay attention to - but by now I think I at least understand the basic gameplay - which is also the reason why I'd like to play the Allies - to keep out of the entire industrial sector, which I haven't dug into enough yet ...I've also been playing against the AI as much as my free time allowed, but I totally know that I'm a newbie to this game! - I'm mostly playing some Napoleonic games otherwise, but when I found this game I knew, that this was THE game!

it would be great to play a campaign, scenario 1, 1 day turn, against a human opponent, who would be patient enough to maybe teach me a few things (when I'm totally off ), accept that he's not facing a pro, and still have fun with a somewhat less experienced opponent! - I would be very interested in learning more about the game, and I think that this is done best by facing a human opponent!

thanks for any volunteers - much appreciated

Roland

PS: btw, I'm Austrian, so please forgive any mistakes I've made/and will make concerning grammar, spelling etc.
I'm a student of military history, so I would like to keep my games as historical as possible, BUT - this doesn't involve only one time attacks on Pearl Harbour or such things - it's WAR - where everything is allowed....if my opponent whishes to attack the island 5 times...fine with me....I'd only like to keep "gamey" things out of it....like attaching infantry divisions to Air HQs and then transferring them to another war-theater (read that somewhere) - but I am sure any opponent will know more about this anyway
I can usually process at least one turn a day - if I should be gone for longer...I'll try to inform my opponent early enough
Post #: 1
RE: looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1 - 8/28/2010 1:55:45 PM   
cristianwj

I'd like to play as japanese. You can contact me at cristianwj@126.com
I have played some short scenarios with other people, this is my first time to start Scen No.1 with human.
BTW, any home rules?

(in reply to SoliInvictus202)
Post #: 2
RE: looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1 - 8/28/2010 2:43:09 PM   
SoliInvictus202

thanks for answering, mail sent

(in reply to cristianwj)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> looking for a Japanese opponent for scen 1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI